Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310322 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Problem dey o, do you guys think Anthony Joshua will deafeat Andy Ruiz?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
BankyGee:
Problem dey o, do you guys think Anthony Joshua will deafeat Andy Ruiz?

ruiz got lucky the first time. I believe anthony will beat the guy this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Time will tell, but trust me, Joshua will beat him like a thief this time around
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Around the world, people will watch as AJ will beat Ruiz black-and-blue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Blue and black, or black and blue, both sound like gbas-gbos to me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Blue, the colour of the soccer team I support that couldn't steal the win away from home at the Champions League.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Me, the name I call myself.
Scatterscatter actually beat me to the last post with a faster finger.
Over to the next person.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Person, persona, personal, personnel all have 'person' in their spellings, in English what do we call that?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sonnie10: 4:39am On Nov 29, 2019
That is for people that have time for grammar
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Grammar is confusing, I swear
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Swear that you've never had a crush on your teacher
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2019
please watch this funny skit from filsta comedy. Guys pleas watch ,subscribe like and comment. And please this post to friends. God bless as you do so Amen ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkYXENQd47c
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2019
teacher that told me that the umbrella doesn't fall far from the microphone? besides once you have a paradox of feelings in your mirror where your emotional wardrobe is well arranged then you have no problem with the porcupine's trousers
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Trousers no just get any beta way to use start sentence lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sentence grin I feel like yanshing my babe right nowgrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Now is the right time to scope any girl, with Xmas around the corner, she'll surely say yes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Yes! I will scope at least fifteen girls before 25th of December

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
December will come and go but verily verily I say unto thee, your account balance will not remain the same there after

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
After Christmas, hustle begins
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 3:20am On Nov 30, 2019
BankyGee:
After Christmas, hustle begins

begins to sweat like an avocado trapped within the goal post of the shoelace's alter ego and patiently waiting to receive good news from the enter key who journeyed all the way to qwerty for answers concerning the mentality of the tiles
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Tiles makes the living room look glamorous, just ensure it isn't too smooth if you don't want it to send you to the great beyond
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ComradeShegs(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beyond my expectation, she kept asking for more, insisting I go harder. Don't underestimate all these church girls, they can be so good in bed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Emmygezie594: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bed of lies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ezewealth(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lies, so easy to tell
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2019
tell a door one thing and he will cook another meat. i've had enough of the complaints of the stones outside the buckets of my crocodile
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 2:46am On Dec 01, 2019
Crocodile, what a dangerous and ugly animal to behold
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Behold the month of celebration.......the month of love and giving
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Giving is an act of kindness and a perfect way to show love in the month of love. Be it Agape, philia, storge, ludas, pragma, philautia, or Eros love. For without this act, love is incomplete.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Incomplete love is akin to fake love
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Love at your own risk
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Lagos bend your neck there! Stop posting off topic! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.