Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310277 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Topic is crazy, he just wants to derail the thread, moving forward, showing some agape love to someone this month will be worthwhile.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Worthwhile? No! Meanwhile, the problems of Nigeria ranges from tribalism, nepotism, corruption, favoritism and we, the youths of this great country.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kaysmith(f): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
hi Nairalanders

kindly support your boy, watch like, share, comment and subscribe,

orignal content by me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPCOHh0j7M
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Johntitus:
Worthwhile? No! Meanwhile, the problems of Nigeria ranges from tribalism, nepotism, corruption, favoritism and we, the youths of this great country.

Country filled with stubborn people. Imagine this one that posted YouTube link just to derail this sweet thread. May God gave Messi

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi just won his 6th ballond'or !!! shocked shocked What a great man from a great club. Can't Barcelona just come and buy this country filled with stubborn but talented people right away?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 1:55am On Dec 03, 2019
Away with the lies my friend , even if Barca comes to buy this country no be everybody wey go go , but then congratulations to MESSIX , 6 times the champion

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2019
Champion for real!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2019
Real guy with zero worries, that's who Messi is. Finally, the argument about who the real G.O.A.T is has been resolved! All hail king MESSIX
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
messix is the only goat i see when i look into the mirror of typing waters. it is surreal to think that my reflection and my shadow are now best of friends and to think that my pockets wanted to chook head
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Head dey pain me, I need drugs
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Drugs can be harmful if abused! Please use according to prescription
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Prescription will not work in this case because there is nothing to prescribe. What my friend need is to take a deep breathe and read vibewithme's post again bit by bit. I can relate cuz i almost had headache too. angry angry Meanwhile, I bought a CD today titled "Iron man" , to my suprise, when I watched it, I saw a man ironing a shirt.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
tomisinuno:
Prescription will not work in this case because there is nothing to prescribe. What my friend need is to take a deep breathe and read vibewithme's post again bit by bit. I can relate cuz i almost had headache too. angry angry Meanwhile, I bought a CD today titled "Iron man" , to my suprise, when I watched it, I saw a man ironing a shirt.

a shirt!! i wanted to talk about this earlier. every man has a time to wear their shirts, it is very important. it helps secrets our keys from falling into the eye of the backspace. note that i told you before that you need an emoji to climb into the basket of a woman's megabytes. once you've broken the indomie nylon's shell, you will hear the thoughts of the salt. god bless you.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
You are not a pastor, you can't tell a person 'God bless you' without written permission from a pastor

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Pastor this pastor that, God bless you , God bless you , need no permission to bless my fellow man
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Man, forget it. How many people have your blessing helped?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Johntitus:
you excluded religion
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by storybabel: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Morgana Counter: Choose your best Morgana Counter Picks

The Best Morgana Counter Picks in League of Legends for patch, Find Morgana counters based regarding role and lane stats including win %, KDA, first bloods, healing, in the future benefit, comeback ratio, counter kills and more for use. We recommends these picks due to their win condition and abilities.

Visit here: https://www.storybabel.com/morgana-counter-choose-your-best-morgana-counter-picks/

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Helped, religion or abilities? Which one should be used? Sometimes I wonder if individuals derail this thread on purpose. Simple instructions can't be adhered to. No wonder many people write WAEC and JAMB year in year out.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Out of annoyance bro, I can take their monikers to the Supreme shrine of Orunmila in Ekiti State angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
state your issues to the yam of keyboard land and it will be castrated. once again i am here to remind you all that the charger is about to run into slippers and number eight so get your microsoft bread now! to be forewarned is to be stupid. cheers
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cheers! It is now official that our fellow comrade Vibewithme is mentally and psychologically unstable.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2019
unstable is his brain and nervous system whenever he takes two wrap of igBo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by suzzyboss(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2019
igBO?do you smoke igBO
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Igbo can scatter the brain if taken without brain cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vibewithme(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
brain is a word stolen by the british from the sugars. long ago when the sea decided to visit cocaine in bobrisky's phone pouch, he experienced something terribly full stop-ish and decided to report him to the socket. all i'm trying to say is, say no to drugs because it paralyses the music and puts numbers in the cage
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cage-d rage inside me keeps simmering. Please excuse my issues as you try to see my point from a macro point of view which has been hidden in a microscopic arena.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Arena of Dirhya is the venue for Anthony Joshua VS Andy Ruiz tonight. Who do you think will be the champion tonight?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Tonight will be but a painful night for either Ruiz or Joshua. Not on the account of losing but on the account of taking severe, painful and calculated blows.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Blows to the head and below the belt will be receive. Ahswear, Ruiz is going home with half eye
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Eye go swell tonight, I swear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.