Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310278 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Swear again bro, did he not go home with half eye truly? I am the prophet!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Prophet indeed. Confess now, what kind of prophet are you, fake or real?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by JeffreyLiaison(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Real humans behave like the five wise virgins in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Bible says I shall declare a thing and it will come to pass.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pass is when you are walking behind someone in a lagos human traffick and you mistakenly step on the person
He/she will just turn 180° and tell you "Oga Pass"
Mbaka said buhari is our saviour¿
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Saviour ko, savour ni. Ledem shut up if they don't know what to say, not all these claptrap
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Claptrap dey dictionary Sha! I'm in shock shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shock ke? Is this your first time of seeing the word?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Word wey you no fit use price market for Oshodi
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oshodi is still existing?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Existing as in question or statement
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Statement with question mark? It is no possible. That is a question.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onos866: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
BankyGee:
Statement with question mark? It is no possible. That is a question.

Question you can't answer, yet you're claiming to know all!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
All I know is that what I asked is none of your business, so fukc off!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
BankyGee:
All I know is that what I asked is none of your business, so fukc off!
Off you go; no begging.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Begging? Why would I even beg in the first place?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tobeGod: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Place wey this thread dey go ehn, na only God know lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
know that all things been equal, the very survival of Nigerians is amazing...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Anthony0094(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
amazing grace how sweet the song
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Song of songs, who will buy me samsung?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Samsung ko, Nokia ni
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni
To be a man is my destiny
Since 1999 i've gat no enemy
If you no believe you can come and see
My name still remains BankyGee cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by joromii: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
BankyGee is a big fool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Heineken(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fool in love? You never sharp be that.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2019
That guy above me is a fool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2019
Fool? The guy above you ain't no fool, that joromii, two posts above mine, is a fool because I didn't insult him.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Him is a 2nd person pronoun
But you lots be fooling around like lil kids
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kids huh? Ask the person who started it!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Anthony0094(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2019
it is the day of fools,
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by joromii: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
fools are plenty of Nairaland
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tolulopefinest(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Nairaland peeps, abeg I need a babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.