Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (308275 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Tired you say This fraudsters can never get tired and give up,until they fall into the hands of EFCC that's when they will start shouting village people.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
People that gets agitated whenever they see u succeed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Succeed my people because suffer no get family.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Family, suffer doesn't have, but it sure has descendants
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Descendants of Abraham are we all but it might shock you because I've got the blood of a giant coursing through my big veins.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
veins of a giant should be larger than that of normal humans and right?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Right... guess am the last man standing, pls where's my reward?.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tomisinuno(m): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Reward is a thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement. In summary, success is also a reward.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Reward yourself when ever you succeed in doing anything in this life... don't wait for someone to reward you first.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Beyhiodie(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
First thing your should discover in your life amongst others is your purpose
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Purpose in life is the first step to success cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Success always comes through determination.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
determination on whatever path u choose will take u to higher heights....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Heights are not for short people like me

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Me and my twin got our facial features from our mother.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Afoskalex(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Mother of my children is on the way.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
way to go man... I think twins would be nice for you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by beajhea(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
you are doing good bro
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Afoskalex(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bro leave him alone, that is what I desire.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Checked86: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Desire all the fine things in life, but want the things you can afford
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Afford what u like to bro but always check ur pocket....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Pocket sometimes do not matter. What matters is your account balance.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Balance in ur account will always have an effect on you if you have big dreams
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dreams are good, but most dreams don't come to pass
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pass pass ball nah the only thing Chelsea know. How can Lampard start Loftus Cheek wey never play ball for over a year now? The clueless Lampard even started Giroud and yet used M.Alonso. Abeg tell me, who want cross the ball? God go punish Chelsea.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chelsea nah the most useless club have ever seen in my life.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Life is just like that sometimes bro. The Chelsea you insult today might become the best club in the world tomorrow...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tomorrow may never come for them since They have sold all their classic players because of greed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Greed, the exact reason why somebody who did not work want to eat three square meal and live in a 5-star building singing I want to be a Billionaire by Teni while doing nothing!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nothing we won't see in this country. See APC promised us change now they are changing the promise....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Promise and fail in Nigeria politics is like bread and butter...... without fake promises you will never ever win any election in Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nigeria is the country with the dumbest set of leaders in the world angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (347) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.