Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310210 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 8:28pm On May 04, 2021
Mercy is the first woman to win the BBNAIJA live show. If I'm not mistaken.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:01pm On May 04, 2021
Mistaken me for something......... No i don't know what I am sayin' , yes I'm sayin' nonsense........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2021
nonsense is the word I'd say when a chelsea fan tells me they will beat mancity.. I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:03am On May 05, 2021
Spanish is a good language to laugh in when it happens. It happened in 2012 against Bayern Munich and a friend of mine has been laying eggs everyday cause he said he would lay eggs if Chelsea won Bayern Munich. Impossible is nothing.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 5:32am On May 05, 2021
Nothing is happening. Let them survive Real madrid tonight first before we know whatsup.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:10pm On May 05, 2021
Whatsapp about wrestlemania backlash ? ..... Those event are crazy.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oyieagle(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
life is so beautifullife is so beautifullife is so beautiful
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2021
Crazy is real....just like the person above me is crazy by not following the rules
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 4:23pm On May 05, 2021
Crazy or beautiful, hope you are not referring to oyieagle, because I doubt he read nor understood the rules of the game before commenting.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:41pm On May 05, 2021
Commenting here is meant to be fun , don't abuse anybody...... We are grown up niggas.......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2021
Niggas like you should know that being crazy is not the same like with being mad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 8:15pm On May 05, 2021
Niggas gotta be real and follow simple rule especially when it's coming from a fellow niggar. Just using style to call his attention to it. No pun intended!.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:30pm On May 05, 2021
Intended or Mad, I don't know which to use again in cooking my egusi soup. KTBFFH!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:15am On May 06, 2021
KTBFFH means Kick the bae From front Highly.........cheesy

I'm not really feeling fine , i know.........cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2021
Know that your mind is a strong architect that determines the pictorial structure of your life, be mindful of your mind state to avoid getting worn out and old, it will worsen if you have gerascophobia.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 5:39pm On May 06, 2021
Gerascophobia, if you care to know, is the fear of growing old.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:18pm On May 06, 2021
Old age is what everybody can't avoid...... Pastor ginomel i sight you , hahahaha grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2021
Hahahaha...if possible,I don't want to grow old aswear.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 7:55pm On May 06, 2021
Aswear me too.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:27pm On May 06, 2021
Too much cappings no dey fill basket. Death stings fellas. Make memories and tell your loved ones how much you love them every damn chance you get. It's going to disappear someday....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2021
Someday all our existence will be gone, may be 90 years maximum, 100 years maximum or probably 110 years maximum. Whichever one it must be someday, let's make our life very meaningful and touch mankind positively.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:43am On May 07, 2021
Positively making sense, but streetically you're sayin' shit...........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 7:19am On May 07, 2021
Shit happens, but life goes on.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2021
On a very good day,am going to open a thread on Nairaland about my journey to the underworld,a quest for quick money......fear still dey catch me but I will definitely do it.. maybe publish it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:31am On May 07, 2021
It will be nice reading the story hope it not scary ?, Tag me when you're ready..........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Themainboy22: 11:11am On May 07, 2021
Ready to read and learn from your story. Gentlesinna, mention me when you write it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2021
it going to be educative, I'm I right? mention me too when you're ready
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:50pm On May 07, 2021
Ready to burn flames cus it's really cold here........grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2021
Here and there, life maintains its move. A fully charged phone will discharge and a discharged phone battery will be fully charged soonest. What I am guaranteed of, is that I will never have a faulty charger.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:59pm On May 08, 2021
Charger koor raba ni

Ewo bi oshey un só asey......grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2021
asey ni bòbó yi sa undecided
it took me more than 2 minutes to understand the Yoruba you wrote up there
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:37pm On May 08, 2021
There are many things in life beyond human comprehension. You just can't understand until you're dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.