Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,253 members, 7,746,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 01:09 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (306547 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Same thread all this while?i couldn't believe that this thread will still last till this day even when the last time I made a comment here was 2017. I met wonderful people under this thread,the likes of Vivie01. May the soul of all who we lost under this thread continue to rest in peace
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Peace, peace and more peace is what we want for the nations at war
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Goldynfavour(f): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2023
War and violence is not the answer
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Answer at times is actually found in violence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mandela27: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Careente7:
Answer at times is actually found in violence.
violence will never take us anywhere,stop the fight and save our nation..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nation,Caucasian,ration; rap lines
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Goldynfavour(f): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rap lines make me smile
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Smile from a mile
Mine may be mild
Mind you Favour , I am nice.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lanmonfarm: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nice is what we have to be to pay the bills, exposure of wildness may take u above or under
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Goldynfavour(f): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Under the canopy of God
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
God that performs all things for me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Burgermotors: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Me and my family are blessed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Burgermotors: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
blessed people Nigerian will be great again, let promote our own , always buy maid in Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2023
*Nigeria has all she needs to be, again, great
*But what Nigerians only do is lip service

*We fully know what we can do or take
*Yet from doing it, we vanish

*Though we have the silver spoon and plate
*But we already have made it reddish

*In our Fatherland, we are made slaves
*God, may our Martin Luther rise before majority perish.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Whizzdom(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2023
wink Don't wink at me, you know perfectly well that you broke the rule of the game.

Don't be such a killjoy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Killjoy can't kill our joy in this beautiful thread.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Yustash001(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thread softly in life so that you'll live long.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Verbtips(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Long bananas are not main for monkeys
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Monkeys dey work,
baboons dey chop.
Even if we no talk,
we still dey top.
We call am luck.
Though people call am flop,
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Verbtips(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Flop to faliure
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Failure is a genre; don’t listen to that genre.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sketcherJ(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
Genre simply means a style or category of art, music or literature
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
Literature,literally is a way of life .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Life is short
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2023
....short in a kinda way,but long.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mandela27: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Long but not too long,before u know,obi will turn to a man
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Man I gotta be a millionaire nxt year!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Year by year, people make 'prophrtic declaration' at the beginning of the year but end each year in same position.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mandela27: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Position or not,bro that ur current position is so many people's prayer point
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Point out the correlation
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kipaji: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Correlation or causation: What's the relationship between poverty and moral decay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.