Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming (17677 Views)

Who Have Ever Seen A Matured Foreign Turkey. / Foreign Turkey / Turkey Farming In Nigeria: How To Start, Benefits And Steps To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by pricelesshoney(f): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

What's your result?
I didn't buy, bought broilers instead , information about Turkey farming seems to be scarce
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by oluwasemipe(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
tasho105:
I need doc hybrid turkeys
How many do you want? What type of turkey do you want local or hybrid turkey?
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by sayidris(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anyone with idea of foreign turkeys market. I am raising them but struggling to get market.

Your hints will be appreciated
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
sayidris:
Anyone with idea of foreign turkeys market. I am raising them but struggling to get market.

Your hints will be appreciated
Turkey is hard to sell. Nigerians like cheap meat which Turkey does not belong to.
What's your location?
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by Ade4all080(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2020
EMMAACHILE:
What's your result?
pls isnit healthy to bring bolt local and foreign Turkey together? will they mate each other?
can I also add both 4wks broiler with 6wks local and foreign turkey together?
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ade4all080:

pls isnit healthy to bring bolt local and foreign Turkey together?
will they mate each other?

Dont combine broilers of different ages together. As to your first question, I dont know whether both turkey types will mix well.
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by alakara(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ade4all080:

pls isnit healthy to bring bolt local and foreign Turkey together?
will they mate each other?

they'll mate each other but which is male and female.
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by anucha20natasha: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello good day. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone
Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by Daphilly(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
I want to sell my 4 male turkey and 3 female turkey of 7 months old. They are healthy turkey I bought around march this year. I decided to sell 7 out of the 9 I currently have because I hardly have time to take care of them because of my job. I currently feed them with topfeed grower mash and other food we eat at home. Interested buyer can contact me on 08131119113.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Foreign Turkey Farming by humility33(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Daphilly:
I want to sell my 4 male turkey and 3 female turkey of 7 months old. They are healthy turkey I bought around march this year. I decided to sell 7 out of the 9 I currently have because I hardly have time to take care of them because of my job. I currently feed them with topfeed grower mash and other food we eat at home. Interested buyer can contact me on 08131119113.

Hello bro can I ask you a question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) / How To Cultivate Melon (egusi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.