Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) (31007 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Jabioro: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
demolinka:
This guy suit, ehn! I first think say e dey do evangelism for there
I thought ,I am the only that saw it.. Jesu loluwa!
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Origin(f): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
We only have evidence of a man waving an envelope in front of an open gate.

Please post proof that Buhari received said message.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by ephi321(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Ekakamba post=57104866][/quote]

Bros, what is this one you are doing?
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Newbiee: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na only you waka come?
Get well soon Mr. President.
We (NIGRIANS) miss you.
BIAFRANs keep off!
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by azaino: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is this suppose to be news ?
meanwhile, how did this make front page
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by bbmate: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
For INSTALLATION OF YOUR FIRE ALARM, BURGLAR ALARM, CCTV AND ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM

For details contact
let's be security conscious
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Alariwo2: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I don't know if u people meet sumwhere together to mobility size on how to be useless in life...
the east has the highest concentration of Christians in Nigeria, but Just look at your Moniker ?
last I checked, the Bible told us not to bear grudge with anyone, and to wish our enemies well.. but look at you, wishing another death.

I go through Nairaland daily and I am shocked
at the level of hate that you people spew around...On Sunday you will go to church.
A good hrted man here did the Christian Duty, and you are shamelesly saying "Afonja"

ama do mbufo, emeh si suenne idem mbufo oo.. mbom atta atta mbom.

They are known hypocrites.. so it's better you ignore him
The Yorubas have seen them for what they are.. hate filled bigots, nothing else

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by deolu2000(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
So from london he knws what the common Nigerian is going through? Common attension seeker. This tally of his ko le werk jare.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by menwongo(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is it only me that came here hoping to see buhari picture?
Op take time ooo
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by bams2999(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
May ALLAH return our President safe

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by darkckUSA: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajasco222:
A Nigerian man identified as Chief Sunbo Onitri was at the Abuja house in the United Kingdom on May 29th, 2017 to deliver a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, his letter was to 'pray for quick recovery' of the president, but also to highlight some of the issues being faced by the common man in Nigeria presently.

He also called on the youths to wrestle for the country's leadership as the elders have run out of ideas, adding that "the solutions to the problems of our country and the future are all in the hands of our youths".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-delivers-letter-of-quick.html

Nice one.. am tired of reading posts by fellow Nigerians wishing our president dead. Let him recover and fulfill his tenure...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by darkckUSA: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
The youths are the only people who can rescue Nigeria. I talk about young professionals, artisans and the everyday street people. Innovative ideas and modern ideology is needed to move Nigeria forward. This can only happen if the hydra head of tribalism will be put in check..
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Bullhari007(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
I won't be surprise if the useless Fulani dullard contest for 2019 election in coma.... Yellowbar ass lickers will still vote for him

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by jeftalene(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of building materials in Nigeria, free rough estimates of various types of building projects across the country and quality construction advice from a reliable professional in the industry.

With engineerosaz. you are not alone!
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by ugofr(f): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
dead men tell no tales...showing in cinemas

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by seangy4konji: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2017
when i see him in mushin then i will kow he is serious.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I don't know if u people meet sumwhere together to mobilize on how to be useless in life...
the east has the highest concentration of Christians in Nigeria, but Just look at your Moniker ?
last I checked, the Bible told us not to bear grudge with anyone, and to wish our enemies well.. but look at you, wishing another death.

I go through Nairaland daily and I am shocked
at the level of hate that you people spew around...On Sunday you will go to church.
A good hrted man here did the Christian Duty, and you are shamelesly saying "Afonja"

ama do mbufo, emeh si suenne idem mbufo oo.. mbom atta atta mbom.

You've been heard. Can you shut up now?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2017
EasyWork001:

You've been heard. Can you shut up now?
undecided
Nooooo ! so can u go back to d hole u just crawled out from ? or just go and die

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by 1metre: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Kestolove:
may shall complete his 8yrs den we will hand over to osinbajo for anoda 8yrs, den will hand ova to south-south for 8yrs,den it will come bk to d north...d jews wey no dey pay loan, kidnappers,drug traffickers, robbers that ar only Good in developin oda region while ordinary road is not in dia region can never rule ud
summaries
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Is. Buhari still alive
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by AJJ17(m): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2017
DieBuhari:
I thought as much, an Afonja.
Yes doing a noble thing. If he had done otherwise what would you have called him? Just asking though. grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by BLACKdagger: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2017
ugofr:
dead men tell no tales...showing in cinemas
gbam !
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Odelhorno1990:
Minister of diaspora hospital crushers! RenMoney is still very ready to give 100% loan to start-up or finalize your business and project as Salary earner to the tone of upto #2.5million with little requestments( Employement letter, Work ID, Nigeria ID, utility bill, 6months salary account statement and a passport) and simple interest rate. Without the rigour of bringing the impossibility rather get disbursement within 24hrs after application. Call/whatsup Ogaga @ 08159385912.
ABEG OGA TAKE UR FAT LYING SCAM ASS AND GET AWAY.GET A LIFE ABEG AND STOP DISGRACING URSELF AND VILLAGE PEOPLE UPANDAN
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by donviso(m): 2:41am On Jun 02, 2017
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR ME AND EVERY YOUNG NIGERIAN OUT THERE..
I am currently nominated to be among the 40 young global leaders with immense contributions to family planning.. As part of the selection voting is stipulated.
Please I don't know how best to ask for your support on this but I don't know where else I would seek support like here.

http://120under40.org/nominee/elvis-okolie

Steps to vote
Please Click on the link
Click on vote for nominee
Create an account using ur email (gmail is faster)
And ur voting is done..
It takes less than 5minutes if you use Google Chrome browser
God bless you as you support this movement
Also share with friends

Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Kestolove:
may shall complete his 8yrs den we will hand over to osinbajo for anoda 8yrs, den will hand ova to south-south for 8yrs,den it will come bk to d north...d jews wey no dey pay loan, kidnappers,drug traffickers, robbers that ar only Good in developin oda region while ordinary road is not in dia region can never rule ud

Hahahaha... am Igbo but this post is funny.. It amazes me how people can hate one another throughout their lifetime!
See as patriotic citizens, we should pray the best candidate rules, not based on his origin. Its not your origin that defines you but your final destination.

my friend.. in the next 100 years we wouldn't be here on earth, so don't live your life hating. love and peace.

say no to tribalism, because the same we treat each other, is the same way the whites will call us Monkeys, and sadlt we keep giving the reasons to.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Oladipo1166(m): 3:09am On Jun 02, 2017
where is buhari? I tot I would see im
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Gazelle22: 3:58am On Jun 02, 2017
The Parable of the Country

And when the war ended, the victors sat down to share the spoils. One region got the oil wells and the other region got the foreign companies.

The vanquished region got two sets of gifts. While some got £20 each, others got to keep the houses in their own part of the vanquished region belongings to those who got £20.

After six years, those who got £20 started to build multi-storey houses in their part of the vanquished region. One town in the region cornered the pharmaceutical industry, another transportation and automotive spare parts, another town took the electronics and electrical market, yet another took the textiles market and another the building materials market. Now the vanquished control all these markets in the entire continental sub-region and beyond. God indeed blessed his own people and they prospered.

Those who got oil wells and the foreign companies accused those who lost their houses and got £20 of being ritualists. As for those who got the houses belonging to those who got £20, one protested vehemently and was hanged by those who got the oil wells, as most of the oil wells are in that region of the vanquished who got the houses belonging to the vanquished who got £20.

Those who got the oil wells also got to keep power and government, inviting those who got the foreign companies to share the privileges and appurtenances thereof from time to time. They shared the revenue from the oil wells to the exclusion of those who got £20 and those who got the houses belonging to those who got £20.

Because the victors got the government and power, they also created all forms of schemes and devices to enrich themselves and slow the growth and development of the vanquished. They even made these schemes provisions in the constitution.

However, the vanquished who got only £20 still continued to prosper, producing many billionaires, authors, artists, scientists, sportspeople, distinguished professors, erudite jurists, medical professionals, lawyers and stubborn agitators. Whatsoever those who got £20 touched prospered. Like the Hebrews in Egypt, the vanquished are like the Army of Locusts.

Now, those who got £20 want to leave the country. Even the agitation has prospered in its vehemence. But those who got the oil wells and the foreign companies are opposing them.

Remember that the victors have the oil wells and the foreign companies. The victors also got the government and power. The vanquished got only £20 and lost their houses.

Now, what do the victors want? Probably human blood. They drank from over 2 million bodies of the vanquished before the war ended, and they have been drinking periodically even since. They recently drank from over 150 of the vanquished. It is time to let MY PEOPLE GO!

And that is the Parable of a Country.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by toprealman: 4:09am On Jun 02, 2017
demolinka:
This guy suit, ehn! I first think say e dey do evangelism for there
Na the trouser me dey see.....like his belt.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by Stylz69(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Self-serving motive. Sheef Sumbo we see you.
Re: President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) by emi14: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Kestolove:
They are developing order region like yours, is your region developed because Nigeria is under develop generally. Tunubu your oba is a drug lord and goddfadda. Yeye coconut head . The highest human parts super market is located at ogu..n state. Victims are kidnapped and killed in afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flooding: King Charles III Condoles With Buhari / Appeal Court Gets Eighteen New Justices (Names, Pictures) / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.