Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos (67124 Views)

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Photo: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Pierced Tips In See-through Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Tobbylobba(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
celebritygists:
BBNaija Ex-housemate, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss took to her Instagram to share stunning photos of her new look, as well as to reveal preparation for an upcoming unnamed project.
In the picture she shared, she rocked a white ribbed top and a blue denim trousers and she looks delectably beautiful!
She wrote:
‘Photo shoot for Xxxxxx coming up soon…It was indeed a fantastic day. Glam Squad responsible for all this awesomeness @gabby2856: Hair @jideofstola:FaceBeat @georgeokoro: Photos. They straight up transformed this Queen into a Goddess. You guys are The #AstonishingBossLady#PresidentOfTheBossNation#TheQueenofThePepperThemGang#SittingPretty#BeautyAintJustAboutAPrettyFace#SpreadLove#BeHappy#StayHappy#PositiveVibesONLY#LifeIsBeautifulMinusTheBS#IGenuinelyLoveMe#Grateful#I’llBeBackWithMoreHashTags.’

source:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/tboss-shows-off-her-pierced-tongue-as.html?m=1

And she thinks she's fine.. Shioor
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Ekkhann(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
see her four o clock eyes in the first pic
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by MrIkebuk(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
EmyLeo:
So many holes everywhere..
And so many hoes everywhere.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by MENTORCH(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
This tboss will love sex well, all those bodily piercing Increases the libido,she might have one in her clit too.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
Pierce Toungue..Huge turn off..Can't imagine receiving a head from such a babe and having a cut through such... Meanwhile this babe go soon Pierce her center of gravity soon

Its a well know fact that having a babe (with a tongue piercing) giving you a BJ, is like heaven on heart. You ought to try it and see how you will speak in tongues, in ways not even your pastor can bring out of you.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by sheylarhh(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fresca:
She's beautiful. I like these pics of her, very clean and natural looking. Even though we know it's all fake but wetin concern me with her tongue? Will she use it to lick my vagina?

Lez!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by MrIkebuk(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
BoosBae:
So many piercings on her, yet she can cry over stupid little things
There's one piercing she hasn't shown us yet. Click like if you know where that one is.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
She don collected am pretty good, take a look her chuckles.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by jjjjj2017: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Arthurwinner:

u rili don no wah ug is...bro STP hating get a life radar
I already have one. keep your sermon to yaself ok
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by ifex370(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
naijafire:
By this time of the night.. people are still commenting on nairaland...

Psychopaths are everywhere
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
I know she will probably pierce her pussy
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by ubongoton(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
this nnamdi kanu chick still dea?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
how would some with her wright senses pierce her tounge she would have also pierced her brain. She is a lovepeddler. I am sure she has many holes in her body due to bleeping

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by konkonbilo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmm, Ashawo selling her market angry
The market is big enough for two angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by thanki410(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
If not that these men wil ban somebody, i would have said
SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THEse 'JUST' RELEASED CHIBOK GIRLs with HIV TO SUPPORT HER CAREER
This one naw, who didi epp?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Were this awon olosho dey since
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Uncletony(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
she be learner...check ou

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by konkonbilo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fresca:
She's beautiful. I like these pics of her, very clean and natural looking. Wetin concern me with her tongue? Will she use it to lick my vagina?
hmmm! angry

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Uncletony(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
learner

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
T-holes
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by akpanoka: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
This girl don reach 45 walahi
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by ipodstinks: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmm, Ashawo selling her market angry
I refuse to believe you are the one in that your dp.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Uncletony:
learner

Are u okay?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by gozie112(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
My queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Rosheal(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
That girl go sweet die
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by greggng: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
I was told the tongue ring is very good for BJ? Experience olosho can they pls confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by menwongo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
tribalistseun:
as if you no be ashawwoo too
grin grin chia chia there's God ooooo
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nina4u(f): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hahahaha I got piercings and tattoos.. So what..

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by octintopp: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
let her give u a head with that tongue... I swear it my bro you gonna scream yea!yea!!yea!!! More than wizzy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fresca:
She's beautiful. I like these pics of her, very clean and natural looking. Wetin concern me with her tongue? Will she use it to lick my vagina?
Lezbo Oshi!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.