Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Need Help Getting New Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help Getting New Laptop (1593 Views)

Buy Brand New Laptop, Desktop And IT Accessories In Nsukka / New Laptop For Sale / Check Out Brand New Laptop Prices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Getting New Laptop by slimtom1994: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!!!!! I have a budget of 130k and i want to get the best laptop for that price. What is the best laptop I can get for that price? Your response will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by aril: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
You won't get the best laptop for 130k but ofcoz you can still get something decent.

Check out my thread perhaps something may interest you therein.... https://www.nairaland.com/3429501/lenovo-macbook-hp-dell-iphones/9

Whatsapp 07012981649

slimtom1994:
Hello Nairalanders!!!!! I have a budget of 130k and i want to get the best laptop for that price. What is the best laptop I can get for that price? Your response will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by computerboy: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2017
slimtom1994:

It's a fair budget. You can get a high end laptop with that. Contact me or check my last thread. I got hp envy m6 for you
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by davidadenrele: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Your budget isn't a bad one though i can help you out kindly call or reach me via.whatsapp 08023900627.

Thanks i promise not to let u down.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by udemzyudex(m): 4:36am On Jun 03, 2017
You didn't state what you want to use the laptop for.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by goldwaters(f): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
slimtom1994:
I have a laptop I bought brand new last month at around your estimated price. I really didn't use it and I want to sell it at a cheaper price. It's as good as brand new with the carton and free bag.
you can contact me on 08030983615
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by melicent: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
computerboy:

It's a fair budget. You can get a high end laptop with that. Contact me or check my last thread. I got hp envy m6 for you
kudos to you sir, please am in a state of confusion now, A friend want to sell a UK used laptop to me NOVATECH style note W76C, here are the system configuration :
Intel core i3, 4gb ram, 320 HDD, 2.40ghz processor speed, Intel HD graphics and 2hrs + battery backup.
Here are my worries, Firstly, the brand of the laptop is not well known compared to the likes of HP, dell et al, How available are the spare parts if faulty and lastly, what can you say about the product? should I go for it or forget it. the price is 55k after much negotiations thanks sir, as I await your reply soon God bless.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by computerboy: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
melicent:
kudos to you sir, please am in a state of confusion now, A friend want to sell a UK used laptop to me NOVATECH style note W76C, here are the system configuration :
Intel core i3, 4gb ram, 320 HDD, 2.40ghz processor speed, Intel HD graphics and 2hrs + battery backup.
Here are my worries, Firstly, the brand of the laptop is not well known compared to the likes of HP, dell et al, How available are the spare parts if faulty and lastly, what can you say about the product? should I go for it or forget it. the price is 55k after much negotiations thanks sir, as I await your reply soon God bless.

Apart from the fact that sourcing the parts will be hard, it's a good deal.
Well... most latest laptops from popular brands like HP and Dell do not have their parts in the market yet people use them. You can always pre-order the parts online
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by melicent: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
computerboy:

Well... most latest laptops from popular brands like HP and Dell do not have their parts in the market yet people use them. You can always pre-order the parts online
thanks sir, for the prompt response, I assume it's a go ahead with your reply. I will send the laptop pics and the configurations.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by aril: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
I think the reserve is the case. HP, DELL, LENOVO, SONY, SAMSUNG, ACER, ASUS and COMPAQ are what you should be looking at. You can easily get their parts in the market and you don't necessarily need to order from ebay before you can get their parts (they are common laptop so their parts are easy to get). Don't go for what is not trending where you are... How many people have you come by using NOVATECH. I am personally hearing it for the first time, I am not new to laptop so NOVATECH is out of it...

Alot of pple have offered you good laptop configuration here. My advice check around threads u will still see a better offer which is one of the listed manufacturer i listed above.

my 2cent!

melicent:
thanks sir, for the prompt response, I assume it's a go ahead with your reply. I will send the laptop pics and the configurations.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by melicent: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
aril:
I think the reserve is the case. HP, DELL, LENOVO, SONY, SAMSUNG, ACER, ASUS and COMPAQ are what you should be looking at. You can easily get their parts in the market and you don't necessarily need to order from ebay before you can get their parts (they are common laptop so their parts are easy to get). Don't go for what is not trending where you are... How many people have you come by using NOVATECH. I am personally hearing it for the first time, I am not new to laptop so NOVATECH is out of it...

Alot of pple have offered you good laptop configuration here. My advice check around threads u will still see a better offer which is one of the listed manufacturer i listed above.

my 2cent!

hmmm, good advice there.I will also consider it the points you mentioned before making final decision.
Re: Need Help Getting New Laptop by GreyBlood: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
slimtom1994:
got this Dell (and many other ones), 15.6inch, 500gb, 4gb ram, 2gb Nvidia graphics, with box and all accessories. 155k last
Contact 08093038870

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Home Theatre And Led Tv For Sale In Abuja.....(jikwoyi-kurudu Axis) / #*# Hp Elitebook 8440p - Core I5 - 320GB HDD/4GB @ 55K / Open A Verified Paypal Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.