Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole (3738 Views)

Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) / Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad / [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
This one weak me. Oga Casper sef weak
But That Lady Is One Fine Lass. Who agrees?
Lalasticlala

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'm sure she skipped her drugs before twitting that shii...

But sadly, some pple still lick that thing all in the name of trying new things, some would know they just licked feaces but still continue just to impress the opposite sex..well, I prefer eating a pussy that licking a butthole! angry
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by SirMichael1: 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
cheesy

Olosho

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:

But sadly, some pple still lick that thing all in the name of trying new things, some would know they just licked feaces but still continue just to impress the opposite sex..well, I prefer eating a pussy that licking a butthole! angry
bruh.. You not gonna suck it or lick it but but actually EAT it?

My chest.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2017
it is wa!
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
bruh.. You not gonna suck it or lick it but but actually EAT it?

My chest.
lol...I don't mean eating it like this ooo

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by CaptainGOOD: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Mad girl
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by BLACKdagger: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls is it just me..
Who else noticed girl's name is even shithole
undecided
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Kamamchukwu(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:

show some respect man to that tin.we call it snail wink
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2017
eih man, that hoe nasty
tfucc you gonn lick his bumhole fo?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Pls is it just me..
Who else noticed girl's name is even shithole
undecided

I just noticed that shocked
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by BLACKdagger: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Halfpenny:

I just noticed that shocked

grin
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:

show some respect man to that tin.we call it snail wink
lol boss, I call it round-about grin

See pic below for example grin grin grin

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...I don't mean eating it like this ooo
I for fear o
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I for fear o
lol, we all know pussy can be eaten bro grin and we understand how...
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol, we all know pussy can be eaten bro grin and we understand how...
Stopeet. Ya making me want to taste snail!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Stopeet. Ya making me want to taste snail!!!! lipsrsealed
go suck some juices bro...before you head to work. It'll help keep u happy for the rest of the day and one more thing, make sure you cum inside her grin
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol boss, I call it round-about grin

See pic below for example grin grin grin
werey shocked cheesy

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:

werey shocked cheesy
lol...don't be tempted oo, remember say u dey work grin and I no fit arrange u babe cheesy
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 8:06am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
go suck some juices bro...before you head to work. It'll help keep u happy for the rest of the day and one more thing, make sure you cum inside her grin
ooooooooh. Wetin I take do you na? Man pikin just chop na

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
ooooooooh. Wetin I take do you na? Man pikin just chop na
lol..

You not getting enough sex bro that's why you growing fat grin
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by boottaesama: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin at ''some would know they just licked faeces but still continue just to impress the opposite sex'' grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..

You not getting enough sex bro that's why you growing fat grin
fat kwa? You see fat for my body? Abeg carry ur snail soup comot jor
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
fat kwa? You see fat for my body? Abeg carry ur snail soup comot jor
as if e no hungry you grin
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
as if e no hungry you grin
i no dey chop even real life snail.. You com dey talk snail wey dey btw laps. Tarh. You get wahala o
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
i no dey chop even real life snail.. You com dey talk snail wey dey btw laps. Tarh. You get wahala o
na that one dey sweet pass nah grin

Especially for midnight
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
na that one dey sweet pass nah grin

Especially for midnight
bros. E don do na. Abi wetin na. Na by force make I vomit ni?

Orisirisi assorted smells oozing from there no dey strangle ur nose?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
bros. E don do na. Abi wetin na. Na by force make I vomit ni?

Orisirisi assorted smells oozing from there no dey strangle ur nose?
I dey chop am after we don shower....na lick I dey lick am like ice cream grin
Re: Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole by NevetsIbot(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
I dey chop am after we don shower....na lick I dey lick am like ice cream grin
why this guy dey do like this na? Na by force make person hear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? / Sexiness Everywhere I Go Come Carry Me ; Ph Lady Shows Her Hot Body / “OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.