Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. (659 Views)

Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless / 2017 Uefa Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus , All The Build-up In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by azimibraun: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2017
A lot is at stake in this scary encounter. Some say it's the best opportunity to wrestle the Ballon D' Or from Lionel Messi and Ronaldo for the first time in 9yrs as Mr Buffon is very well placed to win it if Juve wins the title. So for a lot of folks it's a final between C. Ronaldo. And G. Buffon.

For some other they feel it's about time somebody smashes the jinx that makes it impossible to win the title " back to back" those group will be gunning for Real Madrid to win.

For some persons, they just want to enjoy a great match and expect the best team to win. They are not sentimental about it.

For a lot of folks around the world, they just want their Bet predictions to go right so they win some cool cash. Straight win, Under and Over 1.5, Goal/Goal etc they just want to predict right and win.

Everybody interested in this match up is a stake holder and have one desire or the other. What is yours?

For me, I just want Real Madrid to win for three reasons:

1. Break the back to back Jinx
2. Ronaldo must catch up with Messi 5 Ballon D' Or each.
3. If they win, I will have the excuse I need to name my Son Madrid. I have always loved the name of that capital city.

Have fun folks.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by Hartheyroju(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] the game wil be a very terrible march, a small mistake 4rm d coach wil decide d winner.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by 10kgod(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2017
Join betwazobia.com Usereferral code 0158 to get free welkm bonus into your account to stake game.
*Minimum withdrawable is 1k* not 5k like D odas... *Register*to claim ur *Free welcm bonus *Bet* *Win* *Cash out* Betwazobia So easy Referral code is 0158. Watsapp: 08102780764
Betwazobia.com

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by Ololanla: 6:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Madrid all the way...

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by SIRmuel86(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by engrMikemd(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2017
I enjoy watching Messi – Ronaldo
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo may be rivals whenever Barcelona and Real Madrid meet or when it comes to bagging football ’s individual awards , but the Portuguese forward has insisted that their rivalry is not personal and that they get on well, MARCA reports .
The 32 - year- old revealed that he enjoys watching the Argentine play and that he appreciates his talents .
“Of course I like him, as I like to watch all of the good players and he is one of those ,” he said when asked about Messi during an interview with FOX Sports Argentina .
“He is a ‘ crack ’, a star.
“I really enjoy watching him play .”
Justifying their healthy relationship, Ronaldo explained that he had no reason to dislike the Barcelona No . 10 .
“How could I dislike somebody who hasn ’t done anything bad against me ?” he wondered .
“When they ask Messi about me , he also speaks well of me .
“We have a cordial relationship , one of mutual respect .
“( Our supposed rivalry ) is a thing of the media , who have to do and sell their business .”
That said , Ronaldo admitted that they aren’t close and that their relationship is a limited one, even if it is positive .
“I am not a friend of Messi , but we are colleagues ,” he said .
“We have shared many moments in the awards ceremonies of the past 10 years and I have a very good relationship with him.
“We don’t go for dinner together , but I respect him .
“He is a professional colleague, not a rival.”

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by engrMikemd(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by OVA200(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Real Madrid all the way, CRISTIANO RONALDO for another balloon d'or
Re: UCL Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus Countdown.. by calberian: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
A lot is at stake in this scary encounter. Some say it's the best opportunity to wrestle the Ballon D' Or from Lionel Messi and Ronaldo for the first time in 9yrs as Mr Buffon is very well placed to win it if Juve wins the title. So for a lot of folks it's a final between C. Ronaldo. And G. Buffon.

For some other they feel it's about time somebody smashes the jinx that makes it impossible to win the title " back to back" those group will be gunning for Real Madrid to win.

For some persons, they just want to enjoy a great match and expect the best team to win. They are not sentimental about it.

For a lot of folks around the world, they just want their Bet predictions to go right so they win some cool cash. Straight win, Under and Over 1.5, Goal/Goal etc they just want to predict right and win.

Everybody interested in this match up is a stake holder and have one desire or the other. What is yours?

For me, I just want Real Madrid to win for three reasons:

1. Break the back to back Jinx
2. Ronaldo must catch up with Messi 5 Ballon D' Or each.
3. If they win, I will have the excuse I need to name my Son Madrid. I have always loved the name of that capital city.

Have fun folks.

I want you to imagine that you were the one who gunned down an important member of a vicious community of heavily armed robbers.

Would you want them to know you're alive if you truly are?

Ask yourself why the event occurred in February and the footage released in June.

You should go and modify your comment

(1) (Reply)

£122MILLION: The Staggering Sum Chelsea Have Spent Just On Left-backs / Chelsea Failed To Sign Romelu Lukaku And Now He Has Joined Man U / 13 Things You Can Buy In Nigeria With Neymar's Transfer Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.