Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker (1360 Views)

IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by stingged(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Highlights
Dogara approves wrong vote against South-East lawmakers
Dogara kills Bill seeking to develop South East region
South-East lawmaker presents Bill to develop South-East
Bill sponsor Chukwuka Onyema absent during plenary
Buhari’s APC-led govt. is clearing the speedy exit of Nigeria for the South East – Lawmaker

The House of Representatives, Thursday, struck-out South East Development Commission Bill seeking to establish a development commission for the region.

There was rancor in the lower chambers of parliament after the South East legislators staged a walkout even as they called the judgement of the House’ Speaker, Yakubu Dogara to question that eventually saw the death of the Bill.

http://stingged.com/2017/06/rancor-in-house-of-reps-over-south-east-development-commission-bill-speakers-kills-bill/#.WTEP9NxbPIU
#We don't overwhelm Nairaland#
#Use Link for Full Story and Comments#

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Ballmer: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
The east can go to hell for all I care. Was this not the same east that Ganged up with the abokis to kill the special status bill for Lagos. For every act of sabotage the Igbo execute in the south or Nigeria at large they should be reprimanded double. Good riddance to bad rubbish. SEDC ko CDES in.

No one will dying for hating Igbo. It is a God given right to hate whoever you desire. Igbo in general and not only Ipob should understand every human as that right. You hate me I hate right back. You vote down special status for Lagos, you do not get any special status for SEDC.

MAKE ONLY ABOKI DEY ENJOY THE BENEFIT OF NAIJA
To those from the land of chest beating below & those yet to come keep the hate game up we love it but be rest assured wherever whenever you will only be getting whatever you give in double that much I can assure you.

10 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Thewrath(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
The abobaku sudanese decendant above me can shove his opinion where the fallen angel landed!
If not greed,how can you give Lagos(a single state)special status after everything Nigeria has contributed to its development!

Don't compare Lagos special status Bill with dev.bill for a whole region!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by ESDKING: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2017
All haters of Igbos must get burnt and perish, starting from head to toe.

stvpid iddiotss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Fyno: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Dogara will speed up northeast development bill so that people like babachaiir lawal can steal but kill a bill to develop a region that lays the golden egg

There was really a country

5 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Thewrath(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
ESDKING:
All haters of Igbos must get burnt and perish, starting from head to toe.

stvpid iddiotss.
Like that abobaku for up!

3 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by SHAKABOOM: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
True talk..Evry hard core ibo man shuld pray they mess up so anytime we give the masses reasons to join biafria they listen..

3 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Lushore1: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos special status bill was killed and yorubas didn't cry about it. The south need to learn to work together to achieve their goal.

3 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by dadavivo: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Ballmer:
The east can go to hell for all I care. Was this not the same east that Ganged up with the abokis to kill the special status bill for Lagos. For every act of sabotage the Igbo execute in the south or Nigeria at large they should be reprimanded double. Good riddance to bad rubbish. SEDC ko CDES in.

No one will dying for hating Igbo. It is a God given right to hate whoever you desire. Igbo in general and not only Ipob should understand every human as that right. You hate me I hate right back. You vote down special status for Lagos, you do not get any special status for SEDC.

thiefnubuu is a thief, why not clamour for SW development bill. Which one be Lagos state bill. On top Naija Delta OIL

2 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Ballmer: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2017
dadavivo:
thiefnubuu is a thief, why not clamour for SW development bill. Which one be Lagos state bill. On top Naija Delta OIL
Tell that to your senator that want the same NigerDelta oil. You people will shout tire n still not get anything.

3 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by nNEOo(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Unconsciously pushing biafra out without even realising it.....
wouldn't expect anything less from these illducated amajiris

1 Like

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by syndrum(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Naija mosquitoes sha, you will light mosquito coil,they will use it to do shisha...

Awon Amugbo Efon
Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by EvilMetahuman: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Ballmer:

To those from the land of chest beating below & those yet to come keep the hate game up we love it but be rest assured wherever whenever you will only be getting whatever you give in double that much I can assure you.
gbammm and double gbammm

1 Like

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by EvilMetahuman: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Fyno:
Dogara will speed up northeast development bill so that people like babachaiir lawal can steal but kill a bill to develop a region that lays the golden egg

There was really a country
what golding egg?

Are you talking about same south east that is struggling to internally generate measly 40 billion in a year?

These deluded people self.

You do realize, after boko haram ravaged north east, south east will be next to perish if money from oyel in south south suddenly stops?

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by OkoNDOoBo: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2017
cry cry babies, ur red cap mofos in senate shout down Lagos special status . but cry marginalization when karma struck backgrin

1 Like

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Ballmer: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Thewrath:
The abobaku sudanese decendant above me can shove his opinion where the fallen angel landed!
If not greed,how can you give Lagos(a single state)special status after everything Nigeria has contributed to its development!

Don't compare Lagos special status Bill with dev.bill for a whole region!

Morron tell me how to think but I can't tell u how not to think Biafra. I doubt if you Igbo studied logic in school
Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by ERockson: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2017
During 6years of GEJ ruling it was SW that was openly marginalized while SE got whatever they needed, SE is not marginalize in anyway that warrant special development commission more than any other region. If you guys want your Biafra this is the appropriate time to go and you have our votes like yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lushore1:
Lagos special status bill was killed and yorubas didn't cry about it. The south need to learn to work together to achieve their goal.

How will Lagos bill benefit we in Osun Pls?

1 Like

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by EzeUche(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
I think we have reached the point of no return now.

2 Likes

Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by HiddenShadow: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Now the Igbo elites will take Biafra more seriously
Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Jabioro: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Six straight years they have Nigerians helm of affairs in their armpit, tossy it up and down... then they forgot to developed SE, instead they squander every project funds then marginalization was not her dictionary, BIAFRA souls sleep quietly in her 50 years old graveyard.. AFONJA was no where to be found, we took the bitter pill humbly. Continued with our usual unabated love, suddenly the sounds from DJ change and see us twenking to balance. Their hatred had no part one and we going to return it in power ten. ..
Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by Debatesmartly: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos used to be a the capital and is the only fully functional port. It is already ahead of many states.
Lagos already has alot it has the right to want more. But the SE can't ask for more ?
Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by reptile1: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
@ jubioro keep quiet.. The same north have been ruling the country for years, still they got away with north east development commission. What has six years under Jonathan go to do with south east development commission? In case u aren't aware the bill was supported by one Mr agboola from Yoruba land who knew consequence of dragging that bill aground.
Re: Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker by GrandGarcon: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Debatesmartly:
Lagos used to be a the capital and is the only fully functional port. It is already ahead of many states.
Lagos already has alot it has the right to want more. But the SE can't ask for more ?
Is Lagos a region? Those Afonjas are always speaking from both sides of their mouths. Even a chameleon cannot compete with them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dont Let Illiterate Nnamdi Kanu Deceive You,igbo's Not From Jews! / American CIA Demographic Profile Of Nigeria / Wheel Barrow Crossing In Aba. A State Governed By PDP Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.