Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Help A Girl Child Programme!!!(sponsored By SAF) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Girl Child Programme!!!(sponsored By SAF) (930 Views)

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Why I Don't Want A Girl Child - Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Girl Child Programme!!!(sponsored By SAF) by Moji12(f): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2017
HELP A GIRL CHILD SET GWR!!!
It is about setting a new world record here in Nigeria where over 5000 girls are gathered at a single meeting to promote and participate in STEM( science, technology, engineering and mathematics)!
In partnership with unilag,GuinnessworldRecord and other international media house like CNN and ALJAZEERA
We intend to reach out to the general public to create awareness for the event as well as generate funds. We are aimed to beat the world record of 2500 which is by far the highest, of whom representatives of UK Guinness world record will also be here to witness this record breaking event
I am to generate at least 100 support for the girl child initiative and I can't do it without your help!
Minimum support is N3000 and maximum is N10m. For sponsorship is N1m and above.
And GUESS WHAT
For each person that supports will get a certificate of recognition from SAF(Science ambassador Foundation)!!!!
And included is many other benefits and rewards
FOR COOPERATE AND COMPANY sponsorships
benefit includes
1) free online and onsite training
2) partial scholarships
3) free radio advert on our platform @unilag 103.1 every saturday btw the hours of 9:15 am and 9:30am
4) logos on all our publications and materials of about 20,000 materials
5)International media interviews and coverage by our partner to put ur company on a global map eg.CNN AND ALJAZEERA
6) Opportunity to fulfil ur CSR in the most efficient way as awards will be given
7) free exhibition stands with over 10,000 spectators and audience
For sponsorships and support details please contact
(Adebari Mojisola on 08076475931) Please don't forget to inbox me your details for certificate and clarification after your support
Follow us on Facebook, twitter and instagram @SAFafrica
Thank you all!!!
Re: Help A Girl Child Programme!!!(sponsored By SAF) by blank(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
What is the Guinness record that you are going for? It wasn't too clear.

1 Like

Re: Help A Girl Child Programme!!!(sponsored By SAF) by Moji12(f): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Moji12:
It is about setting a new world record here in Nigeria where over 5000 girls are gathered at a single meeting to promote and participate in STEM( science, technology, engineering and mathematics)!
In partnership with unilag,GuinnessworldRecord and other international media house like CNN and ALJAZEERA
We intend to reach out to the general public to create awareness for the event as well as generate funds. We are aimed to beat the world record of 2500 which is by far the highest, of whom representatives of UK Guinness world record will also be here to [b][/b]witness this record breaking event
I am to generate at least 100 support for the girl child initiative and I can't do it without your help!
And GUESS WHAT
For each person that supports will get a certificate of recognition from SAF(Science ambassador Foundation)!!!!
benefit includes
2) partial scholarships
3) free radio advert on our platform @unilag 103.1 every saturday btw the hours of 9:15 am and 9:30am
5)International media interviews and coverage by our partner to put ur company on a global map eg.CNN AND ALJAZEERA
6) Opportunity to fulfil ur CSR in the most efficient way as awards will be given
(Adebari Mojisola on 08076475931) Please don't forget to inbox me your details for certificate and clarification after your support
Thank you all!!!

[quote author=blank post=57119939]What is the Guinness record that you are going for? It wasn't too clear.
when you read at the bolded carefully you would understand that such event had taken place before in which 2500 girls are gathered to participate in the programme. So we are set to beat that record here in Nigeria. Whereas the international bodies such as CNN and Aljazeera will b in attendance together with Guinness world book record.
Re: Help A Girl Child Programme!!!(sponsored By SAF) by blank(f): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
If i understand you correctly, more than 2500 (around 5000) girls will gather together to attend a program. The program is to enlighten people on girls coding?

Moji12:
We intend to reach out to the general public to create awareness for the event as well as generate funds. We are aimed to beat the world record of 2500 which is by far the highest, of whom representatives of UK Guinness world record will also be here to witness this record breaking event
And GUESS WHAT
benefit includes
2) partial scholarships
Thank you all!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Marry Bad Wife. / Bride's Sick Father Walks Her Down The Aisle As Wedding Is Move To Hospital / Between These Three , Which One Keep A Relationship Last Longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.