Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help (713 Views)

Do Not Advertise On This Forum Again / This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help by CarReg(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Without a doubt, Niraland is the best place to be…..
Since December we have been trying to advertise on Nairaland, we followed all the instructions we got from the posting but they are not working….

Can anyone assist or is there a better way to go about this, maybe the postings are old and they are not being followed anymore.

Help needed urgently…
Re: Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help by princetom1(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2017
CarReg:
Without a doubt, Niraland is the best place to be…..
Since December we have been trying to advertise on Nairaland, we followed all the instructions we got from the posting but they are not working….

Can anyone assist or is there a better way to go about this, maybe the postings are old and they are not being followed anymore.

Help needed urgently…

Seun is in charge of that, only him can solve ur issues for u
Re: Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help by CarReg(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2017
princetom1:

Seun is in charge of that, only him can solve ur issues for u

Please, anyone knows how to get to Seun.....
I am so much in need of this that i can go to Ota and go knock on their door
Re: Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help by princetom1(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
CarReg:

Please, anyone knows how to get to Seun.....
I am so much in need of this that i can go to Ota and go knock on their door

Send him a mail nau
Re: Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help by CarReg(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks but he is not responding.......
Can you share his email that you have @princetom1 ?

princetom1:

Send him a mail nau
Re: Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help by princetom1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
CarReg:
Thanks but he is not responding.......
Can you share his email that you have @princetom1 ?

Sorry, i have none
Re: Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help by makavele: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
I've got Seun's balls in my hands . . .
send me ur explicit request and I'll pass it to him

(1) (Reply)

You Have Exotic Cars For Sale At Good Price? Whatsapp Me. / Customs Comptroller-general Accuses Banks Of Sabotaging E-auction / About Larrixautocare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.