Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) (577 Views)

Active Emails For Sale Worldwide / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / Verified And Active Email Marketing List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) by Dream369: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2017
If you are looking for an effective way to market your products or services online, bulk email advertising is the is the best option for your online businesses. Responsible opt-in email advertising is where the future of email advertising is headed.

if you have goods and services,websites,blogs,affiliate or ref feral links,social media pages or any other platform that you wish to advertise then his email list are for you, all you have to do is to copy and paste this emails in your bulk email sending software.

I also have about 500,000 quality PLR articles

Contact me.

Dreamconcept369@gmail.com

I can send a sample to you if you want

Re: 1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) by Dream369: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2017
For Affiliate marketing
Re: 1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) by silasbiz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
how much? And drop your phone number
Re: 1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) by Dream369: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
silasbiz:
how much?
And drop your phone number

Contact me at Dreamconcept369@gmail.com and let's connect on whatapp

You can handle the price (give away)
Re: 1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) by tectonotimes: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dream369:
If you are looking for an effective way to market your products or services online, bulk email advertising is the is the best option for your online businesses. Responsible opt-in email advertising is where the future of email advertising is headed.

if you have goods and services,websites,blogs,affiliate or ref feral links,social media pages or any other platform that you wish to advertise then his email list are for you, all you have to do is to copy and paste this emails in your bulk email sending software.

I also have about 500,000 quality PLR articles

Contact me.

I can send a sample to you if you want

Nairalanders, forget about this offer because it is fake. However, you can get a genuine offer by clicking on the second link on my signature.
Re: 1 Million fresh and Active Emails ( give away price) by Dream369: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2017
tectonotimes:

Nairalanders, forget about this offer because it is fake. However, you can get a genuine offer by clicking on the second link on my signature.

Bro just look at what you typed up there. You just succeeded in showing Nairalanders why they shouldn't buy from you. Why not create your own thread boy? Besides, I said you could request for samples

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Freelancer / Limited Liability Company With Cac...expert Please Come In And Help Me / You Can Eat Your Cake And Have It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.