Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. (1969 Views)

If $10 Is Not Too Small To Make Daily During This Lockdown. / Make Daily Incoming Trading With Solid Knowledge / !00% Legit UK Based Company That Invests Your Funds For Daily Profits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. by adeniyi44: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2017
I am a Country representative of WE TRADE YOU EARN Ltd, a company duly registered in the United Kingdom. They are a group of professional traders with over 20 years experience in trading the Forex, Binary Options and other financial markets. Their office is located at Queen St,113 Cardiff, Wales, CF102PX and their registration no is 10685573 as seen on their site.
What they do basically is to help you trade with your money and give you daily profits of between 2%-4% daily depending on the amount you invest. Minimum amount you can invest is 0.01 BTC, which is about $25 now and maximum is 60 BTC. You can withdraw both your principal sum and profit daily and reinvest if you like.
My duty as Nigerian Representative is to promote their business here and more importantly protect the interest of my fellow Nigerians who invest with them. I have interacted with the head of the team and he assured me that they are genuine. Please it is not HYIP or another MMM. This is different. If you are not confident, you can start with a smaller amount.
I recommend them to you 100%.My link is at the bottom of this post. Go there and register if you are interested. Please don’t register directly on the site without using this link. God bless you.
Re: Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. by flames007(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
There's no link na!
Re: Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. by Gracias74: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
adeniyi44:
I am a Country representative of WE TRADE YOU EARN Ltd, a company duly registered in the United Kingdom. They are a group of professional traders with over 20 years experience in trading the Forex, Binary Options and other financial markets. Their office is located at Queen St,113 Cardiff, Wales, CF102PX and their registration no is 10685573 as seen on their site.
What they do basically is to help you trade with your money and give you daily profits of between 2%-4% daily depending on the amount you invest. Minimum amount you can invest is 0.01 BTC, which is about $25 now and maximum is 60 BTC. You can withdraw both your principal sum and profit daily and reinvest if you like.
My duty as Nigerian Representative is to promote their business here and more importantly protect the interest of my fellow Nigerians who invest with them. I have interacted with the head of the team and he assured me that they are genuine. Please it is not HYIP or another MMM. This is different. If you are not confident, you can start with a smaller amount.
I recommend them to you 100%.My link is at the bottom of this post. Go there and register if you are interested. Please don’t register directly on the site without using this link. God bless you.
this site isnt opening why!??
Re: Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
adeniyi44:
I am a Country representative of WE TRADE YOU EARN Ltd, a company duly registered in the United Kingdom. They are a group of professional traders with over 20 years experience in trading the Forex, Binary Options and other financial markets.

Um, they incorporated this year according to UK's company tracker:

Incorporated on
22 March 2017
___

Their office is located at Queen St,113 Cardiff, Wales

Not according to that tracker and their Proposal of Incorporation:

Registered office address
47 Churchfield Road, London, United Kingdom, W3 6AY

Their site, like Gracias74 said, is not working and their LinkedIn profile is a dud.
Re: Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. by top4: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2017
pole should be careful of another scam.
Re: Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits. by yusluvad(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2020
Ponzi have been around for a while...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? / Earn In 5ways,daily Weekly And Monthly / New Fast Food Restaurant Opens In Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.