Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why We Support BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Support BIAFRA (955 Views)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / 'we Support The Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen' - Muslim Rights Group, MURIC / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Support BIAFRA by giles14(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2017
ROWDY SESSION AS REPS REJECT SOUTH EAST DEVELOPMENT BILL.

Proceedings in the House of Representatives was rowdy, for over 20 minutes, when lawmakers, mostly from the South East and South-South protested rejection of a bill seeking to establish a South East Development Commission.
To further compound the situation, the bill, which was put to vote, twice, by Speaker Yakubu Dogara, was defeated in a voice vote where it was difficult to distinguish between the ‘nays’ and the ‘ayes.’
Earlier, Dogara had announced commencement of debate on the bill and called on the leader of the South East caucus and lead sponsor of the bill, Chukwuka Onyema to lead the debate.

http://sunnewsonline.com/rowdy-session-as-reps-reject-south-east-development-bill/

CV to
WORDSENSEI Keneeby bantudra NtoAkwaIbom
Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
giles14:
ROWDY SESSION AS REPS REJECT SOUTH EAST DEVELOPMENT BILL.

Proceedings in the House of Representatives was rowdy, for over 20 minutes, when lawmakers, mostly from the South East and South-South protested rejection of a bill seeking to establish a South East Development Commission.
To further compound the situation, the bill, which was put to vote, twice, by Speaker Yakubu Dogara, was defeated in a voice vote where it was difficult to distinguish between the ‘nays’ and the ‘ayes.’
Earlier, Dogara had announced commencement of debate on the bill and called on the leader of the South East caucus and lead sponsor of the bill, Chukwuka Onyema to lead the debate.

http://sunnewsonline.com/rowdy-session-as-reps-reject-south-east-development-bill/

CV to
WORDSENSEI Keneeby bantudra NtoAkwaIbom

No one is telling you not to want Biafra.
pls come and be going already.
We only tell you that we (In the South South) have no reason to believe want Biafra, as we have our own Freedom struggle to fight.

We will not leave our Servitude to Nigeria (Hausa, Yoruba,Igbo) , to be servant to Biafrans.(only Igbo)
we can't fight for freedom only to change the hand holding the leach.
When we are ready, we will create our very own country... independent of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by EzeUche(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

We only tell you that we (In the South South) have no reason to believe want Biafra, as we have our own Freedom struggle to fight.

We will not leave our Servitude to Nigeria (Hausa, Yoruba,Igbo) , to be servant to Biafrans.(only Igbo)
When we are ready, we will create our very own country... independent of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

I doubt you are from Akwa Ibom. And I say this as someone who is half Iibbio. Keep your mouth shut and speak only for your foolish self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by newhyt: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
o

3 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
EzeUche:

I doubt you are from Akwa Ibom. And I say this as someone who is half Iibbio. Keep your mouth shut and speak only for your foolish self.

ado atta atta Unam ikod, akere EzeUche, ado mbo mien ke ndoho owo Akwa Ibom.

Ndisimmeh mfo ukekebbe.
Ishi mkpo nte go,
Yung Obio Unegher mbufo, stop claiming Ibibio.
Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
newhyt:
[s][/s]

afonja Muslim from ewedu republic

Trust me you don't want to start.. ask you Ipobians Miscreant, I am one Moniker they dread to quote and call Afonja.
I am a figment of ur nightmares... all the hate I have been seeing you guys spread.. I have taken it upon myself to put u dumb Illiterate miscreants back in line.. and I enjoy doing this like heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by kingzizzy: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Really funny people. You dont have even one organisation championing independence, you people have never held even one protest. The only time anyone even hears anything about getting your own country is when the issue of Biafra comes up. I laugh in Swahili. You people shoukd go and stage a protest first so we can take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by EzeUche(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
kingzizzy:

Really funny people. You dont have even one organisation championing independence, you people have never held even one protest. The only time anyone even hears anything about getting your own country is when the issue of Biafra comes up. I laugh in Swahili. You people shoukd go and stage a protest first so we can take you serious.

Please no insults to the Ibibio. The fool is probably from West of the River Niger.

Ibibios have held many successful Biafra protests. They are the closest allies to the Igbo and intermarry with many Igbo clans from Abia.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by newhyt: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
k

2 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
kingzizzy:

So who is asking you to protest on out behalf ? when we NEED to protest, we will Protest.
Unlike You guys, we have a govnor that gives us roads, in ur case you people hv folks that steal u guys blind, and instead of holding them accountable, you guys are busy attacking Afonja and North.

Look at Lagos, Look at Ogun, Look at Akwa Ibom state... though we hv not had our Saviour yet, but we choose people that can work... not you dolts that elect incompetence, and then blame everything on the North.

WE ARE NOT READY TO MOVE OUT NOW, once we put things in place, we will.. Since you guys are ready, Oya pack your things and be going...
MUST YOU FORCE UR NEIGHBOUR TO PACK WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THE COMPOUND/STREET ?

you people should stop begging others to join you in packing out. be matured for once and move out responsible not noisily
Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by ariesbull: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
We the south south crew again
NtoAkwaIbom:

4 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
newhyt:

Who cares? I know you are miserable and jobless and would always find solace in spending your entire life on nl, unleashing your frustration. But again, who cares? gringrin

Go fvck yaself, puke....

hahahahaha
I work on a Social Media Organisation, I am paid to stay online advertising, I just use my spare time to catch fun, giving u dolts same things u hv been giving others.

1 Like

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by backtosender: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Biafra is the answer
Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by newhyt: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
ok

5 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by Trut(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Up Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
These biafrans again undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by YorubaForum: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I know you're afonja, but i want to tell you that with or without south-south, Biafra economy will still beat nigeria economy anytime anyday...when it comes to mineral resources all the states in southeast is not left out, we have sufficient resources to progress fast and better than ur zoo even if we still leave south-south behind...
If you go to Abia state = Oil and Gas
Imo state = Oil
Anambra = Oil
Enugu = Coal
Ebonyi = salt and rice
So afonjas should stop saying rubbish, our lands are not empty and dry as yours.. you guys think everyone suffers like u pple grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by enemybulldozer(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Have you seen the reason why I always see you as an eediot?? What has this your comment got to do with the issue at hand?? Must you comment trash always?? Why are you always making use of your anus instead of your brain??
Haba!!
Re: Why We Support BIAFRA by DocHMD: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
The problem with these anti-Biafran 'We SS' crew is that they can't do their job without revealing the odoriferous ewedu smell oozing out of their mouth. They always lack tact.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [17 June, 2017]. / Treat The Surrendering Biafrans Well Or Risk Their Children Rising- Gen. Effiong / Office Of The Acting President (Press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.