Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 (15927 Views)

Thoughts Over Infinix Smart 3 Plus / Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark / The Wait Is Over - Infinix Note 4 Pro Would Be Out Next Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Choosing my next device has been a very difficult decision for me to make. So am left with the question "between the Infinix S2 and Tecno Camon CX which one should I buy?
When buying a new phone most people tend to look at camera , battery,ram and sometimes design, unarguably but devices boost of offering an excellent camera as both devices had been tagged "Selfie Kings".
So I decided to storm the internet and do my homework on both devices and finally come to the conclusion that I'll choose the Camon CX over Infinix Hot S2 anytime and anyday.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
1. The Sim and SD card slot
The Camon CX gives use the opportunity to make use of dual sim cards and an SD card at a go while you're only allowed to use a single sim /an SD card or dual sims and no SD card on the Infinix S2.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
2 Performance and chipset
The Camon CX offer a great performance as it is equipped with MediaTek Helio P10, which is also known as MT6755, uses 28 nm HPC+ processor technology and features octa-core Cortex-A53 CPUs running at a clock speed up to 2.0GHz, along with an ARM Mali-T860 GPU while the Infinix S2 still running on it predecessor HOT S chipset a MT6753 with an Octa-core preocesor clockspeed at 1.5GHZ with no improvement in performance.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
3 Display and Resolution
The Camon CX offer a bigger 5.5" full HD IPS Display with screen resolution of 1080x1920 (480)ppi for more pixel which provide the ability to display and capture more visual information while the Infinix S2 is packed with a smaller screen 5.2" full HD IPS Display a screen resolution of 720x1280 (282)ppi same as it predecessor. Though but device as 2.5D protective glass.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by sinaj(f): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
I used the Cx phone for a selfie last week nd the camera wasn't as bright as I expected. It doesn't evn look like it's 16mp.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
I love the selfies on my Camon CX

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Realboygenius(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
As much as I would love to agree with this post,I think the S2 also try in some aspect but if am asked to choose I would go for the Camon CX.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
I used the Cx phone for a selfie last week nd the camera wasn't as bright as I expected. It doesn't evn look like it's 16mp.

interesting.
Was it under low light?
Here's a pic I took with mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
The condition you're taking a picture matters
You can't expect the best of selfie in poor light condition. Whereas most people forget to clean their selfie camera lens before taking pictures.
sinaj:
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am planning to get the S2, but for number 1 reason, I think I will have to change my mind

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nice selfie you got there
Abiodunspectre:
I love the selfies on my Camon CX
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:

Maybe your camera lens is stained.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by sinaj(f): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

interesting.
Was it under low light?
the pix I evn took with it at night was better than the one I took in d day time coz of d front flash.

I think I prefer the C8 camera to it.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

interesting.
Was it under low light?

Where is the picture Na?
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thank you Ennyohlar
Ennyholar:
Nice selfie you got there
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by sinaj(f): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
funmyade:

Maybe your camera lens is stained.
I dnt think so.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by MizMyColi(f): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
the pix I evn took with it at night was better than the one I took in d day time coz of d front flash.

Z

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Can you show us the picture...
sinaj:

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nice front camera??

[quote author=MizMyColi post=57123009][/quote]
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by sinaj(f): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=MizMyColi post=57123009][/quote] nice one tho
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Uwc
Abiodunspectre:
Thank you Ennyohlar
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by sinaj(f): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ennyholar:
Can you show us the picture...
nah. I used a frnd's phone, she doesn't stay close to me.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by MizMyColi(f): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
nice one tho

Lol
Thanks.
I actually used the Beauty option.
Not the normal photo type.
Cos even me, I'm not convinced that is my real face grin

But then Nigerians love it when their picture fine pass them, right?
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Realboygenius(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lovely pictures here and there
Can somebody buy me a Camon CX as June 12 gift?
****** grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by sinaj(f): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
Thanks.
I actually used the Beauty option.
Not the normal photo type.
Cos even me, I'm not convinced that is my real face grin

But then Nigerians love it when their picture fine pass them, right?
lol @ when their picture fine pass them grin

U funny
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by MizMyColi(f): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:

U funny

Lol
I'll show you one I snapped without beauty effect or anything.
I was still like, waowu!!, is this one my real face like this?

All in all, I think the back camera is waaaayyyy better than the front camera.
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Realboygenius(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
That's Nigerian for you
Imagine a person with tribal mark be telling the photographer to remove it after post photoshoot...
Nigerians!!!!!!!!
sinaj:

U funny

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol

yea I thought as much too coz I used just the front camera. I didn't try d back camera.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's normal
Front camera tends to be more softer on the skin and have lesser resolution compare to the rear camera.
MizMyColi:

Lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by henry007(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by percyshelu(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am planning to change phone, btw infinix S2 and infinix note 3, which one is d best
Re: 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 by Ennyholar: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
But depending on what you want
percyshelu:
I am planning to change phone, btw infinix S2 and infinix note 3, which one is d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If It Doesn’t Light You Up, Then It’s Not Your Spark / How To Add Yourself Back To A Whatsapp Group After Being Kicked Out By The Admin / This Etisalat Promo is It For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.