Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? (889 Views)

Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / Please I Need Advice On What Medication To Use / Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
I won't post pictures, cos of some bad guys. My gf breast is big, expert in the house is there medication or treatment to make it moderate to an extent

pls i need serious answer
Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
No, unless you help her to cut it small or you leave her to go and find the right-breasted-kinda-gal that you desire. So other guys can love her with what she's got!! #ThatsAll

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by MajorGomwalk(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
I think the mods of this platform seriously need to consider opening another section, for imbeciles

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by gabinogem(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
After u done over suck am turn am to oversize u want make expert help u reduce am, so that u go continue from where u stop abi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
MajorGomwalk:
I think the mods of this platform seriously need to consider opening another section, for imbeciles
Hahahaha, my belle oooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by FieryJustice(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
op show us a picture of the boobs na.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Of course there is.. You know that thing wey dem dey use trim flowers? E sabi trim anything i swear.. Just use am trim that your bae boobs to desired shapes.. Don't bother to thank me Op, what are online users/comments meant for.... And poster above me.. Na boobs go kill you....

Anyways, all upcoming artist on this platform should show love to your fellow up and comming, kindly copy and paste below to trend on your social medias' a new coming track scheduled to release on 1st july and record label please, he hopes for a great and better label.. Thanks

#dozanbamz_high_go Anticipate
Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by JOACHINpedro: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
viewers of this thread go be battalion
Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by MekoCSL6: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
OF COURSE, E MEAN SAY U HAV DONE A POOR JOB IN SUCKING HER BREASTS, YOU AIN'T GOOD AT SUCKING. U NEED TO SEE A CONSULTANT DOCTOR.
Re: My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
nkemjacob2:
I won't post pictures, cos of some bad guys. My gf breast is big, expert in the house is there medication or treatment to make it moderate to an extent

pls i need serious answer
Give her a Teaspoonful of SNIPER in the morning, afternoon and night for just a day.

Make sure you are always beside her as she takes them.
Make sure, you also obtain the FRSC's emergency number 112.....because you may need their aid to clear the way to somewhere ....

(1) (Reply)

Original Palm Kernel Oil (pomade) / Please Help With The Name Of This Funny-looking Spider / Dementia, Confessions Of A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.