Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? (31439 Views)

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? / If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course / I Told My Son; You Don't Need To Be In The Top 3 Of Your Class -JACK MA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2017
I love this thread.

The dullards those days are really doing good 2day.

When i was with d bank, i was an account officer to one who can't even fill the withdrawal booklet then.

Eziokwu, seriousness have caused more harm o.

Those dullards are really established.(Any way na way).

Those that became professionals, u'll be wondering how they came to attain such level.

Never underestimate any one. Help can come from any side.

#NobodyUgly

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by richard16(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2017
The dullard in my class back then who everybody always laugh at... Guess what?? He is now outside the country doing business... Once visit me in skul wit his ranger rover... Oboy i shock! The best in our class then is still struggling wit utme to study medicine, me nko? Am still struggling wit this slay queens for sit to attend lectures....if i tell u say dis tin no dey vex me eeh!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by sircrabo: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2017
The reason why the so called dullards seem to be doing better is simple. They discovered they weren't academiclly sound and followed their passion on time. They made out time to develop their skills, whether legit ot not. They polished their psychomotor skills nd are sportsmen today, they developed their singing skills and are musicians today ndwhile we were burning 5 yrs in uni, some learnt business within that period and were settled.

Whereas, the bookworms always believe that the system will help them as soon as they graduate. They believe so much in their 1st class and 2.1 and don't see the need lerning aa skill. I once read on niraland that those turning to entrepreneurship are doing so out of joblessness. Upon graduation they are surprised to see that there are few jobs out there and they manage the one they see.

Academic excellence pays but one must also think outside the box. Mark zuckerber, bill gates ... Are intelligent. Thry only made out time to develop the skills thry have

Go to school, study hard but be street wise and open to learning new things, don't be stuck to your degrees

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Templa(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2017
In 2008 I went for the final interview at zenith bank hq .guess who was the interviewer lol grin ..my freaking class mate ..he was so unsuccessful that failure in class made him breakbounds.. Even junior students beat him up on our graduation day..omo this life Na irony I swear down..

Later heard his uncle is an executive director in zenith.

The most surprising of all.
A guy that was so dirty in boarding house and couldn't pass junior waec..he had the worst result of 11fs and 1p in igbo.. He now has a PhD from a university in canada and lectures and lives there too.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by seguntijan(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Unfortunately, Nigeria Education is not a true test of how smart or dull you are. If you had asked about crammers I would have used Nigeria Education to judge. The reason why some best student in Nigeria class don't do well after school is that the school system has killed their 1. Creativity Skills 2. Decision Making Skills 3. Analytical skills. All subjects/courses thought should be structured in this way but so unfortunately we don't have it yet. that's why most firm goes abroad finding graduates that has those 3 skills, even as an entrepreneur you need those skills to survive. that's why Bill Gates could come up with Microsoft (creativity skill), analyse the feasibility and viability(Analytical skill), then drop out since he is convinced on his idea(Decision making Skill), same applies to Mark, Steve and all great men. Even firms recruit base on that because they need to keep improving that's why most investment banks will keep watching out for MBA certificate from abroad.

We need to do something different, our style of education was useful in the INDUSTRIAL AGE (1960-1995), but we're now in INFORMATION AGE. that's why there's that wide range of unemployment in the country. I have a dream of becoming the Minister of Education.... SO HELP ME GOD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by kayjee101: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Tahrah:
She's now a slay queen
yeah, it is obvious that you have always been jealous of her.
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by effty(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2017
freddymanny49:
I was a dullard but now am a successful G-Boy.
What makes you different from a petty thief?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2017
kayjee101:
yeah, it is obvious that you have always been jealous of her.
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Preye1599(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
The guy dey same university with me shocked shocked shocked and the girl wey dey always carry first never get admission(I dey 200level)

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by kceewhyte(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2017
ipodstinks:
My man, I swear, e no go better for education true true. I dey regret for not doing yahoo now, but don start am now.
better late than never
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by kceewhyte(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Templa:
In 2008 I went for the final interview at zenith bank hq .guess who was the interviewer lol grin ..my freaking class mate ..he was so unsuccessful that failure in class made him breakbounds.. Even junior students beat him up on our graduation day..omo this life Na irony I swear down..

Later heard his uncle is an executive director in zenith.

The most surprising of all.
A guy that was so dirty in boarding house and couldn't pass junior waec..he had the worst result of 11fs and 1p in igbo.. He now has a PhD from a university in canada and lectures and lives there too.

Jesu can't fit blv dz
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
pafek:
that should be ESE of BBN I guess
Lmao
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2017
guy na dullards con dy blow na ..my guy like that way be say e copy my name join waec exam expo we con dy call am copy and paste student guy I surprise say the guy called me three months ago say na China e con dy with he uncle say na medical school e con dy... show ..boy way be say to copy expo for board self na problem chai

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by lazeal: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hian! No let me shed tears this night ooo. The dullest student in my class then was so dull that is was a crime to sit down beside him in class. The teachers would regard you as "birds of the same feather flocking together".

Our educational system is fvcked mehn! Not everyone is good in cramming all those long definitions and finding x and y wey we no loss.

Bottom line, his father was a welder so he naturally worked in the workshop. He managed to gain admission in the then petroluen training institute, effurun where he got an ond in under-water welding. Now he is a top under-water welder for an oil and gas pipeline installation firm. That guy is seriously balling mehn!

We still dey find DX and Dy like say our life depends on it.
I am a PTI product cool
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by remiopash: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
effty:
What makes you different from a petty thief?
What is G-boy?
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Me77: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
kateskitty:
But to be successful you need intelligence
Mama piece, has prove this wrong.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Slurity(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Its a fact that been successful in life has noting to do with your level of academic success but look around you and be sincere with your self only few dullard makes it in life in larger percentage are in regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by obindomanya(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Me77:
I was among the dullard in our classroom back in the days. I always took the position of second to the last, and the reason why I didn't take the last position was because the grand undisputed dullard was a mental disturbed girl, I felt for her them.
Fast forward to this day (2 June 2017) I'm now the most overachiever and the envy of everyone, they all couldn't believe their eyes when ever they bumped into me during shopping.
This shows that the most intelligent and hard worker don't always become successful... Majority of them Eggheads /book heads and the over Sabi students during my secondary school days are now class room teachers and daycare workers with peanuts for salary, what a pity!
President Buhari, Dino Malaye and Donald Trump are few living proofs you don't need to be the most intelligent to be successful wink
you ve not told us what u do and HOW. leave story!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by NLProblemChild(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Wow. With the comments av read so far. I know I will make it in life.. Coz I use to be a dullard too.

Cc nairalandCS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by SirLewis(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2017
That's life mehn. Never look down on anyone.
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Aso rock....His name was Muhammadu. ..
Surname - Bu. ...
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by softwerk(f): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
freddymanny49:
Remember the days when the worst boy/girl performers were disgraced by the principal?

I do remember one who repeated 3 times but now a phd holder in forensic accounting.

Where are they now

One is in the Senate dancing "ajekun iya night o je" and is now a bestselling author of a book with aa grammatical blunder as topic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Arikegold(f): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2017
freddymanny49:
Remember the days when the worst boy/girl performers were disgraced by the principal?

I do remember one who repeated 3 times but now a phd holder in forensic accounting.

Where are they now

I was one of them... I had to repeat Ssone... I later became the best art student way back.... I thank God I sha repeated

..and ayam here right now... On nairaland
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by jayymysterio: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2017
i wasn't a dullard i know myself, but while in sec schl then, the best position i took then was the 4th position in JSS3, the other positions were second to last, i even repeated SS1, many of my class mates then always look down on me, i never do things perfect, some of them will boldly call me an OLODO. but thank God for today, thank God for what He is doing in my life and what He will still do in my life..

NobodyIsDull...
NobodyIsUgly....
Just find what suits you and make a living from it..ignore what your friends or peers say and follow your mind, be focused and you'll achieve!
The University doesnt teach you how to make money in the streets. dy/dx no fit make money for you oo.
#OWONIKOKO

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Them. Don blow oo
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by leobrownish(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2017
LIFE!!!

LIFE!!!
Why re thou so complicated?
complicated to the extent you would never be able to predict.
i just dont wanna talk cause i have alot.
Anyways, life is just so complicated, thats all i have to say.

maa je ko so fun ee ni pe ole make, nkan to ko nid ni DEDICATION, kini mo pe DEDICATION! !!

Dnt let anybdy tell you its impossible for you to be successful, all you need is "DEDICATION" !!!
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by KingGBsky(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2017
my own is in London his name is bubu.
Re: Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? by Adebayo4all: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
I was the best student in all my pry.. School buh today i still never own a car.. Shame on me.

Anyways, all upcoming artist on this platform should show love to your fellow up and comming, kindly copy and paste below to trend on your social medias' a new coming track scheduled to release on 1st july and record label please, he hopes for a great and better label.. Thanks

#dozanbamz_high_go Anticipate
Ur boldness ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.