Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,801,656 members, 6,696,579 topics. Date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 06:23 PM

Most Basic, Cheapest And Affordable Education In Nigeria.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Basic, Cheapest And Affordable Education In Nigeria.. (268 Views)

University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion / Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos: 08139458588 / My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Basic, Cheapest And Affordable Education In Nigeria.. by PStacks(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
to me i think it is deplorable to see the Level Universal Basic education has degenerated to in local governments and grass roots.

compare this Public primary school with the private schools and see the gap and know Nigeria has a long way to go...

only 2 cars parked in the school premises oo, maybe they belong to the principal and vice principal alone... grin grin grin grin grin grin

when teachers dont even have cars, how do they get motivated to teach the children properly?

what has happened to access to free and qualitative education?

what has happened to vision 2020 millennium developmental goals..

here is the clip i captured sha.. God go help Naija..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bRvV1anbCg

(1) (Reply)

10 Books To Help You Build A Successful Online Teaching And Learning Business. / Federal Polytechnic Ede Nasu Reopen Strike / UNN Plans A Make Up Burial Ceremony For Chinua Achebe Four Years After Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.