Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,414 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 (58975 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Piiko:
is blogging lucrative?? A friend is seriously asking me to invest in it, what's a reasonable start up capital??
The more money you invest the better. But you need to have the prerequisite knowledge in online marketing ti do well in blogging.
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by moses93(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na lie. If na last two years, I for agree with you. But now na lie
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by madgoat(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by irumanle(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
realestniggah:
please stop it op.. 5000 ain't gonna do sh!t

imagine a graduate who spent 10 years in school to start selling zobo,tea,tiger nut..

is this what our country has become .. it now normal for a graduate to start selling these things

The op matter weak me o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Efewestern: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:
Nice post... Especially in theory.

lols.. just like 10 easy way to be a billionaire, grin easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by idu1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
mrpablo:
u can still start SK business
half bible

grin

Full bible na 20k?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Shiitposter: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:

lolz
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Aragon: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
realestniggah:

imagine a graduate who spent 10 years in school to start selling zobo,tea,tiger nut..

is this what our country has become .. it now normal for a graduate to start selling these things

And what are the Alternative? Searching for Job that might never come? While some come to Social media to Complain and insult the government of the day, others take their future in their own hands and look for alternative ways to earn a living. Since being a graduate is no guarantee that there will be food on the table, the best option is to get innovative and if that means putting on Coat and tie to sell groundnuts, so be it. At the end of the day you are making money while your mates are still begging and hoping or doing the usual...Insulting the government and complaining

2 Likes

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by ivolt: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
realestniggah:

You can develop your marketing skills from there.
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by spyapollos(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
I shouldn't have wasted my time and energy going to school, if I will now come back and be selling zobo, konu, in fact they should give me back my school fee, I want to use it and start small business.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by ericmor: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
That noodles n egg is really selling. Is a good business
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by reiddecuti: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
OP! U no include betting. That one sure pass and e dey give high earning.

1 Like

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Papzey(f): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
codemaniacs:
papzey how much have you made from this 10 small scale businesses angry angry angry
well I am a freelance blogger and writer, and that qualifies as a small scale business abi? grin I make as much as 30k writing and blogging a month grin grin
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by cifo1145(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
osjoshua:
that's why you must never be lazy while in school...don't just face your book alone, learn stuff, be smart an be ready for the outside world, use your knowledge...
I just can't imagine myself selling zobo drink, making pap and selling kunu just to survive..that's arrant nonsense
Before you start to crucify me listen,- are you saying you left school without any skill?, not even tailoring, marketing, barbing, freelancing, Graphics design, ceremony coverage and designs, computer and ict skills etc...
lemme tell you something *that dream job you're hoping to get gat millions of aspirants*,so ur chances are slim..
I know of a chemistry graduate guy doing those round popular donuts, he started it in school and immediately after he graduated he went into it full time, using his chemistry knowledge to improve the donuts taste and quality, now he is the major supplier of donuts in Benin an Delta with minimum of about 9000 donuts sold each day(#30 each)..

To those still in school- don't just read your books but find time to learn something and try to get good grades 2..

To the graduates- please don't do any job up there, please go and learn something, don't look for shortcuts, if you must do the jobs up there make sure you become one of the best and improve on it cos that's the only way you can succeed...
The millionaires today only improved on already made products with smartness and consistency..

Good luck to all hustlers in 9ja

may God bless our hustle!

This is much more useful in post than what the OP posted.... Op post has no insight any technical approach to each of his business idea.
#5000?...no break down of cost of items so how true is it.
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by COvo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Instead of me to sell pap and kunu I go do yahoo yahoo.
Lol
I go sell pap and kunu for ten years and I won't have 100k in my account.
OP carry your suffer head thread comot for here.
You for add conductor too
Make God punish you

3 Likes

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by ilyasom(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
God I don die, even my mama no gree make I dey sell zobo and kunu
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by freeage7(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op, you forget to add sepe business na. Very very lucrative. 5k self too much to start
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
jdtrends:

You missed Affiliate marketing and blogging

Must u quote evrytin angry
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Zaitoon: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
COvo:
Instead of me to sell pap and kunu I go do yahoo yahoo.
Lol
I go sell pap and kunu for ten years and I won't have 100k in my account.
OP carry your suffer head thread comot for here.
You for add conductor too
Make God punish you
grin grin

Me sef I wonder oo, imagine a graduate selling kunu and sobo angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
moorevic:
OP which of them are you carrying out already.
the guy try but 5000# can't buy good blender not to talk of tables, umbrella, etc
one can start from someone sha
good luck

1 Like

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by adesegun121(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cool trendy Pattern Print Tees. Available in Various patterns and Sizes.Don't Be Old Fashioned. Get trendy casual Tops At Prices Next To Nothing.

Call/WhatsApp:08025264299
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by bolrew: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:
I love your comment
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by castrokins(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol. Guy You No Serious O.

eezeribe:
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by bollify(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zaitoon:
grin grin

Me sef I wonder oo, imagine a graduate selling kunu and sobo angry angry

Like I will place a thermocool plastic on my head in ketu and be like: Zobo tutu ree, e ra kunu to se ewon.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by AuroraB(f): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
mrpablo:
u can still start SK business
half bible
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If eke gbab you? Imagine what your statement will look like grin
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by permit(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Papzey:
I have been seeing No Job threads on Nairaland, and I thought, with this recession, the most many of us who can't find a suitable job is to equip ourselves with small scale business. In my next post, I would share skills you can learn in 6-12 months that would supplement your university degree and make you lot of money.

--------------

If you are looking for small scale businesses to start with as low as 5,000 naira, you have reached the right place.

Ten small scale businesses you can start with as low as five thousand Naira.

1. Zobo making; Zobo ingredients are not expensive, all you need to do is learn from someone who is good, make your product chilled and clean, set a target market.

2. Tiger nut (Ofio) juice making: Blend Tiger nut (Ofio) with date (dabinu), sieve till it's smooth. Pack in bottles and chill. It's one healthy choice of drink.

3. Fresh fruit blending: Start with two whole deliciously ripe watermelons, blend properly till it's smooth, pack in bottle and chill. You can then start mixing fruits to blend.

4. Tea making (hot and cold): People drink tea when they are out. As long as you are neat and your product is not expensive, people will patronize you. Neatness is key to tea making. Make healthy tea like green tea, coffee (Decaffeinated and caffeinated) along with other beverages.

5. Kunu making: Kunu making is also a great idea, learn from someone who is good at it, pack in a bottle and serve chilled. Be neat with your product.

6. Pap making: Making fresh pap for people who don't have time to make it is also a great business idea. You can add garlic and ginger to the pap to make it unique. Soak the grain in water, wash, blend and sieve till very smooth. Some may order for un-sieved pap.

7. Noodles and egg making: Cooking noodles and egg especially for bachelors, and people at work is a great business idea. All you need is prepare it in a nice way. It's a good thing that noodles is fast and easy to make. You can make your product unique by adding carrots and green peas along with other ingredients.

8. Breakfast making: Cooking breakfast for people going to work is a nice business idea. You can choose pap and moin-moin, Yam and egg or other breakfast meal.

9. Dinner making: Most people come back tired from work, think of the kind of food that will sell fast in your area as dinner alternatives for people.

10 Sliced fruits and milk; This is a really cool and easy business idea. Selling processed mixed variety of fruits entices people and makes your market unique. You can slice pawpaw, watermelon, coconut, apple, pineapple and banana, mix together and add milk to it. Serve chilled.

So all these are small scale business you could venture into with as low as 5,000 naira. You can learn all these processes in a short time, and then you apply proper packaging. Go ahead and make money!

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/04/top-10-small-scale-business-ideas-with.html
.meaningful truth bu 9ja gals no gree, say na olosoh upandan go fetch dem real life..
Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by DonaTee(f): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is d better packaged stuff op was talking about.
This can b supplied to banks or offices at a particular time of d day, or supplied for weddings n owambe

never look down on any business.
Smh for some comments

2 Likes

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Bondesniger(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
NICE PICE THERE
NUMBER 234 ARE JUST GOOD FOR ANY AREA

Papzey:
I have been seeing No Job threads on Nairaland, and I thought, with this recession, the most many of us who can't find a suitable job is to equip ourselves with small scale business. In my next post, I would share skills you can learn in 6-12 months that would supplement your university degree and make you lot of money.

--------------

If you are looking for small scale businesses to start with as low as 5,000 naira, you have reached the right place.

Ten small scale businesses you can start with as low as five thousand Naira.

1. Zobo making; Zobo ingredients are not expensive, all you need to do is learn from someone who is good, make your product chilled and clean, set a target market.

2. Tiger nut (Ofio) juice making: Blend Tiger nut (Ofio) with date (dabinu), sieve till it's smooth. Pack in bottles and chill. It's one healthy choice of drink.

3. Fresh fruit blending: Start with two whole deliciously ripe watermelons, blend properly till it's smooth, pack in bottle and chill. You can then start mixing fruits to blend.

4. Tea making (hot and cold): People drink tea when they are out. As long as you are neat and your product is not expensive, people will patronize you. Neatness is key to tea making. Make healthy tea like green tea, coffee (Decaffeinated and caffeinated) along with other beverages.

5. Kunu making: Kunu making is also a great idea, learn from someone who is good at it, pack in a bottle and serve chilled. Be neat with your product.

6. Pap making: Making fresh pap for people who don't have time to make it is also a great business idea. You can add garlic and ginger to the pap to make it unique. Soak the grain in water, wash, blend and sieve till very smooth. Some may order for un-sieved pap.

7. Noodles and egg making: Cooking noodles and egg especially for bachelors, and people at work is a great business idea. All you need is prepare it in a nice way. It's a good thing that noodles is fast and easy to make. You can make your product unique by adding carrots and green peas along with other ingredients.

8. Breakfast making: Cooking breakfast for people going to work is a nice business idea. You can choose pap and moin-moin, Yam and egg or other breakfast meal.

9. Dinner making: Most people come back tired from work, think of the kind of food that will sell fast in your area as dinner alternatives for people.

10 Sliced fruits and milk; This is a really cool and easy business idea. Selling processed mixed variety of fruits entices people and makes your market unique. You can slice pawpaw, watermelon, coconut, apple, pineapple and banana, mix together and add milk to it. Serve chilled.

So all these are small scale business you could venture into with as low as 5,000 naira. You can learn all these processes in a short time, and then you apply proper packaging. Go ahead and make money!

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/04/top-10-small-scale-business-ideas-with.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by idris4eva(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
All dis one na hardwork na

Why I kukuma go school now

It will now pain me more when we get to heaven and realised money ritual is not a sin

1 Like

Re: 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
osjoshua:
that's why you must never be lazy while in school...don't just face your book alone, learn stuff, be smart an be ready for the outside world, use your knowledge...
I just can't imagine myself selling zobo drink, making pap and selling kunu just to survive..that's arrant nonsense
Before you start to crucify me listen,- are you saying you left school without any skill?, not even tailoring, marketing, barbing, freelancing, Graphics design, ceremony coverage and designs, computer and ict skills etc...
lemme tell you something *that dream job you're hoping to get gat millions of aspirants*,so ur chances are slim..
I know of a chemistry graduate guy doing those round popular donuts, he started it in school and immediately after he graduated he went into it full time, using his chemistry knowledge to improve the donuts taste and quality, now he is the major supplier of donuts in Benin an Delta with minimum of about 9000 donuts sold each day(#30 each)..

To those still in school- don't just read your books but find time to learn something and try to get good grades 2..

To the graduates- please don't do any job up there, please go and learn something, don't look for shortcuts, if you must do the jobs up there make sure you become one of the best and improve on it cos that's the only way you can succeed...
The millionaires today only improved on already made products with smartness and consistency..

Good luck to all hustlers in 9ja

may God bless our hustle!

sorry o bro
what is this you wrote here?
exactly why did you acquire western education sir? obviously, it isn't for you to define myopism.
your comment is nothing but short of insight.
i will just end with this for the records, i am into kunu production(you need to see my packaging) and not only do i about a 70-100k per month after expenses, i am privilege to pay salary even if its just one person for now... my degree has transformed a over 20years family business(kunu making) into smthin i cant even describe. pls tell me something different, thank you

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Prototype Of The N5000 Note (pic) / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.