Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man (72755 Views)

South African Twins Wed Same Lady / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
DeOutspokenKing:

Nice one. I hear saya una area dey get light wella, na true?
Depends on the area. College Road and Ekehuan campus dey try, I can't vouch for the rest.
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by IYANGBALI: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rozaybb no go mind dis kind arrangement,prick hungry am pass anything,cucumber na her second choice
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by judedwriter(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pidgin2:
So the twins sleep with the same man every night then turn on each other? Sacrilege, they may not be able to conceive and if they do their children will have plenty issues

Which kain sacrilege? Abeg dat na big grammar...na nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
judedwriter:

Which kain sacrilege? Abeg dat na big grammar...na nonsense angry
cheesy ok

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by valJR(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
rainerboy1010:
imagine he nonsense
hope they get pregnant same day too
Watch the video
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by abidex0z(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=57139110]

Capital city, PTA.

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Successobed(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sh$t sh$t i want to be in that man's shoes right now, see flex shocked
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by kristian98(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
DeOutspokenKing:

Lol, he meant JS= JoyStick....hahahahaha grin
lmao. Of course i know. I just want to see the nigga's reply
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Ghost01(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Very interesting and beautiful!
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by taylor88(m): 12:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Preca:
So now d kids will be like...my aunty is my stepmother and my dad is my uncle

see ur lips

feel like kissing them till i faint
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Lionessza(f): 4:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Zarzar and lionessza grin

You are crazy, I don't share tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Preca(f): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:

see ur lips

feel like kissing them till i faint
Lol... Plz don't faint
Re: The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

No, it's not. I didn't get their names but perhaps their culture permits it. I know it doesn't happen in mine. Let me name check wink tongue grin

Edited: Zulu

I don't know much about their traditions & ways, but this is not the only set of twins married to one man in their culture. So perhaps it's allowed. IDK.

Zarzar. I wanted to pm you after our chat, but can't see where to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.