Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers (16430 Views)

FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers / Simple Tips To Create A Perfect Cover Letter Template For Your Job Search / FREE Cover Letter Template. Create A Winning Cover Letter In 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
You’ve got the killer CV, but now you need the perfect Cover Letter to persuade a prospective employer to review your CV.

Cover Letters are very important in this highly competitive job market. Some employers won’t even shortlist you for an interview, if your CV is not accompanied with one.

Today, I will provide you with a FREE template to write that powerful cover letter that opens doors to great opportunities.

My template will help you create a cover letter that:

- gets you noticed
- is industry specific
- is personalized
- utilizes your CV
- is specific to your job application

The cover letter template is 100% FREE, so you have no reason not to get it, even if you do not need it now.

Follow these 3 steps to get the template:

Step 1: Send an email to info@patrickokunima.com with "Cover Letter Template" as subject.

Step 2: Come back to this thread and notify me that you have sent me a mail requesting for the cover letter template.

Step 3: Check your email 15 minutes later and you'll find the cover letter template there.

WARNING:

1. Do not post your email address on this thread.

2. Please send the email from a Gmail account. I have difficulty sending mails to other accounts especially Yahoo. So, if you don’t use Gmail, you may not get it.

Cheers!

ABOUT ME: Patrick Okunima is my name. I am a graduate of Accounting from the University of Benin and a professional CV writer with over 12 years experience. I am also the CEO of Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services (www.patrickokunima.com). Order for a professional CV today and enjoy over 50% discount. Tel: 08104502652

Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by SaintChukz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello OP, I just sent you a request for the free cover letter template.
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by jossybiz(f): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have sent you a request
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Easylife338: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
You can check your email.
SaintChukz:
Hello OP, I just sent you a request for the free cover letter template.

1 Like

Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by ehisanolu(f): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Noted
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Salvame(f): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by lovechardy: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
OP. Please check your mail
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Hotsparkles(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Femich18(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
You've got the killer CV, but now you need the Perfect Cover Letter to persuade a prospective employer to review your CV.

Cover Letters are very important in this highly competitive job market, and I can provide you with a FREE template to write that powerful cover letter.

- gets you noticed
- is industry specific
- is personalized
- utilizes your CV

The cover letter template is 100% FREE, so you have no reason not to get it, even if you do not need it now.

Follow these 2 steps and I'll send you the template:

Step 1: Send me an email at info@patrickokunimadotcom (replace dot with . because of Nairaland antispam bot) with "Cover Letter Template" as subject.

Step 2: Come back to this thread and notify me that you have sent me a mail requesting for the cover letter template.

Warning: Do not post your email address on this thread.

Cheers!
Request sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by joelegacy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have sent u the request for the cover letter sir.
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Engrobiorah(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
You can check your email.
Sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by ewerex(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Request sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by 7Randall: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
SENT. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Sonney01(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Request sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by amtheicyone900: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Davland(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by emmykingsok(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
You've got the killer CV, but now you need the Perfect Cover Letter to persuade a prospective employer to review your CV.

Cover Letters are very important in this highly competitive job market, and I can provide you with a FREE template to write that powerful cover letter.

- gets you noticed
- is industry specific
- is personalized
- utilizes your CV

Follow these 2 steps and I'll send you the template:

Step 1: Send me an email at info@patrickokunimadotcom (replace dot with . because of Nairaland antispam bot) with "Cover Letter Template" as subject.

Warning: Do not post your email address on this thread.

Cheers!

I have sent you a mail
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by babygirls(f): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by firstworld: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sent you mail. Please check
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
lol
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Adefaze(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by awaitingsenator(m): 1:36am On Jun 03, 2017
request sent!......tanks in anticipation.
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Ladyfranzy(f): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2017
I just sent my email
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by tasiaboss(f): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2017
request sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by Melvinsofty: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Request sent
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by freshvybe(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2017
sent sir
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by whilly: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2017
sent request sir
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by ugonna1054(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Sent the mail..Thanks
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by alukstea(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Request sent sir.
Re: FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers by ikenna2323: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Savannah Bank Is Calling / N-Power Beneficiaries Didn't Get Shortlisted For FCSC? / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.