Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) (13375 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by marvelck: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Heard a man and his wife are quarreling seriously over this issue, simply cos the man doesn't like bathing in the evening(especially after coming back from work). An habit his wife will not accept. Cos she feels its necessary for one to bath everynight before going to bed. But since the man has refused to comply, she says she will no longer sleep on the same bed with him....unless he start bathing every night. It is necessary for one to bath every night. And if your babe or your wife insist u must bath, even when u ain't comfortable with it, or too tired to go and bath...what will you do? Cos I know its not every guy that likes bathing before going to bed at night. So, should your babe insist you must bath before joining her in bed, what will you do?

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by SirMichael1: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
wink

Would be back to modify

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Davidgrey: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
I see! undecided

Anyone with a functional brain knows that it's healthy to shower before bed, it's not just about your skin being clean but its also soothing for your body

It takes what? ..... 15mins to take a "quick shower"

Why should this even be a problem?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Should this be a question? The man should bath every night to wash off sweat and odour.
Imagine if he did not bath and we are doing that thing and he start sweating. *aww*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Should this be a question? The man should bath every night to wash off sweat and odour.
Imagine if he did not bath and we are doing that thing and he start sweating. *aww*

What "thing" are you talking about?

9 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why person no go bath for this Nigeria ? Him suppose soak himself for water every night sef.

8 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amarabae:

I can't imagine

Epp me grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by platinumphotos: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
I hate taking shower in the night.... No time for that

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Garrirevenge(f): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
nah wah ooh. Why will a grown up man be acting like a kid that will be force to take his bath. That woman don marry sha.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
some people body odour can raise d dead...so I don't blame pple dat insist their partners must baff b4 sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's always necessary to do the right thing. it's quite clear that man lives under a rusty brown roof. Either way, if he doesn't want go bath. He should do the needful..... Ra......

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Padiga: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't like bathing at night.

I think my girlfriend or wifey should be comfortable with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Davidgrey:
I see! undecided

Anyone with a functional brain knows that it's healthy to shower before bed, it's not just about your skin being clean but its also soothing for your body

It takes what? ..... 15mins to take a "quick shower"

Why should this even be a problem?
How to get to the bathroom is the problem

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
I won't be surprised if half of the people against not bathing at night don't actually bath at night.......in Nigeria, its a hard thing to do especially when there's no water. Is it people in the remote areas you wanna tell all these?

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Night shower is like a sleeping pill for me.
Turn on the water heater
A.c on before going to shower
Jump under duvet after taking your bath,
Tune in to musicals sound city or mtv base
No sleeping pill reach this one

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
So people does that? I mean going to bed at night without having their bath? I can't even sleep if I don't have bath before bed.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by elyte89: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Let's stop forming Mr/mrs clean online,let me say 85percent of us don't follow d normal hygiene.its only few dt practice it.d simplest of all is d changing of tootbrush in evry after 3months(wc's d normal practice)but I can categorically say here dt d least age ofour brush we re using at d moment is ard 6month- A YEAR,some brushes sef wey we dey use for aws sef don path ways like d RED SEA grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Taniaa(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
elyte89:
Let's stop forming Mr/mrs clean online,let me say 85percent of us don't follow d normal hygiene.its only few dt practice it.d simplest of all is d changing of tootbrush in evry after 3months(wc's d normal practice)but I can categorically say here dt d least age ofour brush we re using at d moment is ard 6month- A YEAR,some brushes sef wey we dey use for aws sef don path ways like d RED SEA grin
Lol most people are guilty of this

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Daniel2289(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
elyte89:

Can u imagine

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by adexdon(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
stop forming guyz...many of u guilt of diz tin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol, seems am the odd one here,
It depends on how comfortable I feel with my body,
I dnt think I bath at all in school, we always having water problem, Nd you don't expect me to walk 10miles just because I wanto sleep

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
When I have already covered myself with the blood of Jesus?I cannot go and wash it off again!!!

Kolewerk!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Small thing, when I don't feel like baffin, she should sleep on anoda bed, when I baff, she should sleep with me , no wahala .......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by oliidell(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Not having a bath before bed is a no no. Every girlfriend/wife should adopt the man's wife's policy.

QED
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:

What "thing" are you talking about?
grin

That thing noni..a man must wash that "thing"thoroughly sef sad

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by browniex: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Well it depends on your compound, the first compound I stayed in lagos,was a massive face me I face you,with more than 30 tenants,so using the bathroom was always a problem, sometimes people will just stand outside and take thier bath,most times when I came back at night and want to shower,the bathroom is always occupied, if 8 don't want to wait I will just stay in a dark corner at the backyard and rush my bath,the whole thing just irritated me,and I just gradually grew tired of night bathing, but now I don't miss my night shower,because I live in a comfortable place with my bathroom and toilet.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2017
elyte89:
This is damn crazy... Funny
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by blaquebelle: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2017
How do u want her to satisfy u in bed with ur smelly sweaty body undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2017
the guy must be dirty.after coming back frm work with all those sweat and dust for ur body u still wan carry the sweat and all enter bed sad.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2017
blaquebelle:
How do u want her to satisfy u in bed with ur smelly sweaty body undecided
na dirty man.and nxt he will be complainin dat im wife dey refuse to suck im dirty pleec.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? / Please What's The Name Of This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.