Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (44593 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Kondomatic(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:

i never knw she is up to this while i rendering the financial help.
It's not advisable to render financial help to a married ex whether she's up to something or North.

She's a man's wife for Christ Sake

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by marvin902(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2017
what goes around comes around.. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by joceey(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=57143057]It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.

My guy you have said it all truly....over to him now to listen or ignore the choice is his

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by lazeal: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2017
goodmorning40:
U are already hurting another man by maintaining contacts with her even without sex
Stop associating with her let her marry her marriage
once a girl i have interest in gets married, I cut off from them completely.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by dhardline(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2017
My brother better give your self brain and flee. She was dating you and got pregnant for another guy is officially a red flag. That's why I am strongly against sex before marriage not only does it not please God but That short 15mis pleasure can ruin a whole life time.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by kolafolabi(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Dont accept so your wife's ex wont be disturbing her too

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by rozayx5(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
run for your life bro

run embarassed
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by UjSizzle(f): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Simply imagine she was your future wife, and she was doing the same with her ex, what would you really want that ex to do?!

Find a way to record her and send it to her husband, and get rid of such liabilities from your life.

What you catch through honey, you will lose with honey... Especially with a deceitful dishonest disrespectful woman.
MBJ it's been forever cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Benekruku(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
She did be doing same to all her Ex and that's why u initially lost her!

A cheat will always be a cheat

Go knows ow many Ex she has

Just taking advantage of every each of you that got the cash

Do you think she would have attempted such if u were a broke guy?

Wake up! It's 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?

Your eye still dey dere. Why assist a married woman financially? She choose to marry him, her call, her problem..... The moment you got dumped, you should have deleted/blocked all her contacts......
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by GeneralOjukwu: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2017
You are obviously contemplating it

This girl is unbelievably dangerous. ..

Don't support women being called wh0res but she's one. A dangerous one at that.

Her cheating on you according to her ...led to your breaking up & her marriage. That's a lie. You were the Assistant Boyfriend in charge of Rod Supply.

She could give you a std, the husband might eventually catch you and a cuckolded husband is dangerously unpredictable. You might lose your life. If all these don't happen, your gateman might bang your wife.

So bear in mind the consequences of your action... stay away from the spermbank

PS- won't be surprised if this is a fake story like many of the attention seeking ones here

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by GENTLETEE(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
for what now? Plz the risk is not worth it !
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2017
sekundosekundo:
God just want to show you how unfaithful your ex has been to you. I dedicate my FTC to the person who says Amen to this grin
Amen.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Abee79(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
The fly that follows the corpse into the grave will be buried also . . .
#awordisenoughforthewise

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Catastrophe1: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Run for dear life bro. They end up with deceitful guys and turn around to eat their vomit.
Most women like to hang with guys with fake lifes and end up loosing the real ones.
Run bro run.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by eyinjuege: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Don't even think about it.

Destiny destroyers are on the prowl..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

There is no coherence in this story.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by BeastOfAfrica(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
sekundosekundo:
God just want to show you how unfaithful your ex has been to you.

This comment is Gold
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Catastrophe1: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Benekruku:
She did be doing same to all her Ex and that's why u initially lost her!

A cheat will always be a cheat

Go knows ow many Ex she has

Just taking advantage of every each of you that got the cash

Do you think she would have attempted such if u were a broke guy?

Wake up! It's 2017
help me tell him. This was how one wanted me to fund her and I was like whats ur husbands duty then
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Odunharry(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Guy run o... I know and i have seen people like that.
Pls dont trespass is all i can tell you.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Threebear(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2017
You've been there before, nothing new to explore.
Next
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by olabisimichael: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

Fellow nairalandes,

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by EHIRIMCHA(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,
do any nonsense with her and watch as how karma will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
obviously the op still has a soft for her,,hence the reason her has not been able to move on with someone else, and she knows this, and is cashing in on it to maniplute things in her favour,by the way,why are you even asking what you should do? . Dear op " eating hot stollen EBA and having to watch your back if the owner is coming ,might fill your stomach,but it will not digest well " , be warned !

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Godsage(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
one sex like dz, op na pregnancy tinx o.. na strategy to hook u down be dat. Make dem help u de render dey permanent
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by larrybabanla(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
I experienced same, bro flee, na bad luck be the outcome, ,
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by dikeigbo2(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Kindly stick to your conscience please,she is an evil wind that will blow no good.....she is unfaithful from the world go and God rescued you from her..I suggest you avoid her like a plaque now.Your future don't need to be toyed with.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by netways29(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
U can Render help to her but you will have sex with her.

Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?[/quote]
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by chris51(f): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
In the name of Almighty God, don't fall for her pressure. She cheated on you when you were going out, that's why she was impregnated by this man she is now married to. She can't eat her cake and have it.
Something must be wrong with you if you are still single or not attached. If you want to do something good with your life, run away from her. Do not pick her call. She is EVIL

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by dikeigbo2(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Kindly stick to your conscience please,she is an evil wind that will blow you no good.....she is unfaithful from the world go and God rescued you from her..I suggest you avoid her like a plaque now.Your future don't need to be toyed with.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by sddiamond: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,
To be honest with you my guy, if you really want her to stop, you knows exactly what to do. No move on with your life, just keep entertaining her calls and visits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.