Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (44582 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nickizoe(f): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Flee from temptation
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by chris51(f): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2017
chris51:
In the name of Almighty God, don't fall for her pressure. She cheated on you when you were going out with her, that's why she was impregnated by this man she is now married to. She can't eat her cake and have it.
Something must be wrong with you if you are still single or not attached. If you want to do something good with your life, run away from her. Do not pick her call. She is EVIL
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by EHIRIMCHA(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
lashorrt:
You already know the answer to your problem.

Cut ties with her.
my late grandpa used to tell me if u wanna live long I shouldn't sleep with a married woman and I shud mind my business.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by EzeeYFB(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
In Drake's voice
Don't do it
Pls don't do it
Cos one of goes in
N we all go thru it.

My guy tell her to help her husband out, even if d guy no dey perform well for bed buy enhancers n give her for her husband.
U cant b an option in her life na
In sort my guy just flee from her oooo.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Stanleybigjoe63: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Flee from her she is not your property again. It's another man wife.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by delors(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Guy pls u gotta become airtel ni o: No network, disconnect! Please
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by mexioni(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Found myself in a similar situation some few months back, in this case she and her husband are very comfortable, she gave birth to her kids in Canada. To cut the long story short I had to reject her in totality. Let by-gone be by-gone. RUN[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Flashmove: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2017
She will ruin your life with scandals that will dent your profile. cut off with her. But dont hate her...try to avoid any problems that will arise, if the man finds out, you will be his biggest enemy on earth. No man can withstand any man who screws her wife.

Go and buy Solomon's Wisdom if you dont have any at the moment.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Bondesniger(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2017
She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing. now you are here to hear from ladies and guys who are pro in the act.

I BEG PACK WELL MAKE WE SEE ROAD FOR THE NEXT PERSON
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Can I ask if you know for sure she was pregnant or if she just said it to see your reaction yeah it seems absurd but that's the thing about women when we start to fall in love we also tend to want to see where we stand with you so we can sometimes say things that are not necessarily true

If she was indeed pregnant sometimes it takes another relationship to realize and want to do over mistakes you made in a previous one it's not Okafor's law it's simple the one we are always comfortable with and loving towards will always be the one we will pick at the end of the day so that she picked you she must really have feelings for you.

On the part of fidelity who holy pass but it's important to also gauge behavior and sobering is she regretful or is this just the next episode of the reality show
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by obataokenwa(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?

Pro 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Pro 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
Pro 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

Deu 22:22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

But God can forgive if Incase you've done it...

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by chigoziri2403(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2017
that's how most ladies behaves! my ex went for service and became a wild ride, I cautioned her, she told me its her life, I ignored her, fast-forward to her POP, she started calling me thrice a day, this was someone that would not pick my calls in three weeks, she started pleading that I take her back, How she loves me, crying and telling her friends to beg for her, I told her am not an incomplete building, you enter and go @your will

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by aamstih: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Brother, thank Goodness you didn't oblige.

Pls kindly note that it is not in her making, your village people are presently on your case and she's just a medium, Pls you musn't let them succeed. God's grace bro.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Chukazu: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
To have sex with a married woman is the highest form of sexual immorality.. Use your head not your "D

Don't do something that will destroy your unborn generation
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by francescainnoce(f): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Truly I wouldn't judge you right now cos I have come to realise that only an individual can best understand why they do the things they do; or Why they contemplate doing what they intend to do.
Life's so mysterious...
But if I may, I would say it is morally wrong to sleep with a married woman no matter the circumstances.
Secondly, karma may come hard on you and your gate man (in future for example) might sleep with your wife.
Look before you leap and go fall in love with a girl who will guide you jealousy and give you some sense of belonging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by nnamezie87(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
I faced d same thing. Mine stripped to her toes, in my house. I ran away and immediately blocked her contacts. No WhatsApp, no FB, no social media chat whatsoever. I made sure I blocked any number she calls or tried to call me with and finally called her mum to tell to warn her.
Bros, do the same. Dont tell d husband, rather, her parents.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by bonifieldstun(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Brother bleep the hell out of her jawe na she come meet u ni u no rape am so der is nfing bad der aint u a nigger bang am and focus on ya life jawe
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by momoloso: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Stop helping her out financially and otherwise. Say no to her whenever she calls you. That is the only way, otherwise, she will destroy your life.
Because she will keep coming to your while she will remain attached to her hubby, causing you to remain emotionally attached to her, thus rendering you incapable of loving your own woman wholeheartedly and robbing you of your peace of mind, she's a manipulator, she wants yr money to run her home and life, and wants to use occasional lewd sex to capture you emotionally.

You will become her slave. period

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by HARYORBAMZ(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Flee from such woman
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.
She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

Fellow nairalandes,
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Paulono: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,

My brother its simple tell her off, she is married and she cannot eat her cake and have it. My ex also call me sometime ago asking me for money, I was very blunt with her that its not going to happen because she is married and I also, nothing should ever connect us emotionally again. Its a taboo
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by remiopash: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2017
lytech1:

Fellow nairalandes,
Don't ever try to sleep with her! Try as much as possible to avoid her,please.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by nelson16(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2017
The positive advice from different contributors shows there are still good people oooo. Run op!
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by chronique(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.

You are very correct. Dealing with the advances of a married woman, is one of the most difficult thing a man can handle in life. It's not as easy as most people think. I know cos I've had the experience. In my case, I partially fell; the lady was pretty and sweet in her own right. I used to think I was very disciplined with women until I encountered her. While I was able to overcome those that came before her, hers was different. Friendship was involved and we talked about a lot of personal / intimate things. That was the fuel keeping the whole thing burning. By the grace of God, I managed not to let her come to my house cos that would have been the end of my resistance. We had several appointments to have sex and I kept making excuses each time the date arrived. My conscience kept pricking me... We had kissed and smooched and done every other thing apart from getting intimate physically... My experience with her is why I can't subscribe to a lady having a close best friend who is a male. At some point, sex would be involved. The OP needs to block her and stop every form of communication with her. At the end of the day, her so called love for you, would turn to hate and disgust but you must be ready for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Slurity(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Why are they selling condom undecided
been happy is different from been full. think about these things
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Praktikals(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Phinity318:
Use condom if in any Case u want to collect ur pension and gratuity. ..
Bad guy

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by ebakhaiyhe(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2017
My friend she did not really deserves to have you as her husband. Be happy that you did not marry to her, it was for your good.
Ensure that you break-up with her completely or else she will ruin your life
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by emmaitive(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2017
bro plz flee frm her ,this one nah marine agent oo
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by condomuser: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2017
You remind me of those days when i used to fuuckkkk pple's wives.

It was actually a mutual relationship, there was this lady whose husband was in prison, the first day we met she paid for a nice hotel and i fuckkeed poo out of her ass. The following week she invited me over to her house, she couldn't stop eating my cucumber. Her husband heard what was going on, as soon as he was due to come out of prison i relocated and changed number grin

Good old days.
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Papadoh(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2017
cool

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.