Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (44588 Views)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by BareFacedLies(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kondomatic:
It's obvious that these guys saying cut off ties bla bla have never been approached by a married woman. Guy, I am one of the unlucky people that devil has marked out for married women to approach and I kid you not, getting a married woman off your back is not easy at all.

It is more dangerous than being posted to Maidugri for NYSC. Women do not know how to handle rejection so be careful bro to avoid stories that touches.

Don't just cut her off like that, she will feel rejected and hurt and you know what happens when love turns to hate.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My strategy is to start acting an idiot or a full blown jerk so that she will be the one to get tired of me.

Yours is more difficult because she's your ex so she knows you.

Invite her over and talk sense into her head.

If that didn't work then turn born again and start preaching heaven to her, I tell ya she will not know how to react to that.

Finally, I want you to know that this woman is already cheating on her husband with you. One mustn't have sex to cheat.

I don't understand why a guy will help a married ex financially.

With a name like "Kondomatic" I'm not surprised that women chase you upandan
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by BareFacedLies(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
DeLaRue:
OP's experience is so rampant right now.

I have 2 married young women on my case right now. Both are outwardly very responsible & comfortable.

What's going on with today's women.

Marriage is bondage!

Fuçk any married woman that comes your way and move on
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Youngpo413: 3:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Run
Re: My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married by Lamanii22(f): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2019
lytech1:
She start calling me some months ago telling me about her husband incompetence(financially broke and not responsible)

sometimes,she ask for financial assistance which i manage to render on most cases.

She also felt sorry for letting me go(she was impregnanted by the guy,that leads to our breakup)and always seek for forgiveness.

She pay me a visit 3days ago and start demanding for sex which i manage to resist.. She pleaded and cry but i make realize my concience wont allow me do such a thing.

Though,she is the reason why am still single(coz i found it hard to love since we path ways).. She has been calling ever since asking me to make love with her even if its just once to shows have forgiven her totally...

My concience is against such.....
Fellow nairalandes,
what can i do to stop her....?

Chase her away... If you're too kind to her, you will eventually sleep with her.. And if you do it once, you will find it hard to stop ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.