Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (107600 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Deblow: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Pls I have a problem. For the past close to one year now, someone else's first bank banking alerts have been coming to my phone number! I never even registered the line for any bank alerts. The account is of first bank and owned by a man in the north. Pls how can I stop receiving these alerts?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by mayor999: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2017
I did it well with Ur referral code...tnx for d stress relieved bro
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by sulemontar(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Deblow:
Pls I have a problem. For the past close to one year now, someone else's first bank banking alerts have been coming to my phone number! I never even registered the line for any bank alerts. The account is of first bank and owned by a man in the north. Pls how can I stop receiving these alerts?
go to the nearest FB branch with ur phone..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
First Bank Is Not A Sweatable Bank To Transact With, Am Working With An Organization I Receive Salary Alert When I Want To Withdraw I Find The Money On Ledger And Atm Tell Me Insurficient Fund, I Send Complain To First Bank Facebook No Reply Then Visit The Said Branch And I Was Directed To My Working Place And A Customer Care Report Me To My Boss Which I Dont Knw What Will Be The Out Come
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2017
My
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
beatcoins:
My sister and I exchanged phones, her details are attached to the device. She wont log in to remove her details because she's naive and scared which Ibwont blame her. Now, how do I remove an existing user account from the device I now own and login?
flash the phone
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Did you know?

First mobile app now has new interesting features

It now allows you to block yout ATM card from your first mobile app in case it gets stolen or lost.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Also...

You can now update your phone number across all first bank atm's nationwide...

You first
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
For those of us still using version 1.5.0.0 of the first mobile app, you need to update your application to the recent version.
Older versions will cease to work going foward.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Rafob(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
PLS JUST FINISHED THE PROCESS NOW AND IT IS WORKING FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT I FORGET TO CHECK YOUR REFERAL BOX O WHAT CAN I DO KNOW?\
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rafob:
PLS JUST FINISHED THE PROCESS NOW AND IT IS WORKING FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT I FORGET TO CHECK YOUR REFERAL BOX O WHAT CAN I DO KNOW?\
na wa for u oo... U nor try for me oo. Oya buy me recharge card as per ur loyal servant wey I be.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Why do we like to stress ourselves going to the atm when we can use our phones to transfer?

Download install and register your first bank mobile app immediately using my guide on page 0.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Mobile banking on the go
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by femarse: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2017
pls the difference between this app and firstmonie I use firstmonie and I am satisfied with its performance
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2017
Quick registration steps..

Input the card number written the front of your ATM card on the card number box

Input your ATM pin correctly on the ATM card pin box

Click next

Select five digits of your choice as your login pin.

Confirm it in the second box

An OTP will be sent to your sms inbox, copy out the 5digit code and input it in the otp box

Click next.

Choose two security questions of your choice and input the answers

Type in ur ATM pin in the transaction pin box, confirm it again in the second box..

Type in TN020056 as your referal code.

Click save..

Voila.. Registration successful.. Very easy..

Now for those of us who have forgotten their login pin, pls let me know... I will assist you in resetting it.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2017
femarse:
pls the difference between this app and firstmonie
I use firstmonie and I am satisfied with its performance
with the first mobile app

You can block you ATM card if its stolen..

Communicate with the customer service

Pay for merchandise through your app

You get e-receipts for every transfer transaction you make.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Download and activate your first mobile app on this thread .. THanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
dingbang:
Download and activate your first mobile app on this thread .. THanks
my account was dormant for some months, I got a call from firstbank to come over and update it or I risk losing the account, I couldn't go for the updating cause I wasn't in town. Can I still have access to the account or I just go and open a new one
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
my account was dormant for some months, I got a call from firstbank to come over and update it or I risk losing the account, I couldn't go for the updating cause I wasn't in town. Can I still have access to the account or I just go and open a new one
I suggest u just visit any first bank branch close to you with your valid I'd card to check if its not yet closed then activate it back..

Thanks a lot
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Banking made easy...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2017

Click next

An OTP will be sent to your sms inbox, copy out the 5digit code and input it in the otp box

Click next.

Type in ur ATM pin in the transaction pin box, confirm it again in the second box..

Click save..

Now for those of us who have forgotten their login pin, pls let me know... I will assist you in resetting it.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
You first
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Download and activate...

Bank on the go
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017

Click next

Click next.

Click save..

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
@dingbang. Have been trying to use this code for transfer *894* but finding it difficult to proceed when it gets to recipient bank. don't know why
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
dingbang:
I suggest u just visit any first bank branch close to you with your valid I'd card to check if its not yet closed then activate it back..

Thanks a lot

thanks for your reply. The account is closed. If i should get to open another account, can I link my BVN with it?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Treasure17:
@dingbang. Have been trying to use this code for transfer *894* but finding it difficult to proceed when it gets to recipient bank. don't know why
*894# is down now due to network instability for now.. Please use first mobile to transfer.. If you don't have it, use my procedure to download and activate on page 0 of my thread
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes
YOUNGKAHUNA:
thanks for your reply. The account is closed. If i should get to open another account, can I link my BVN with it?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2017

Click next

Click next.

Click save..

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=59903798]*894# is down now due to network instability for now.. Please use first mobile to transfer.. If you don't have it, use my procedure to download and activate on page 0 of my thread[/quote

alright. thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mobile banking made easy..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Ask your questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.