Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (106737 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Treasure17:

Gionee M5 mini.
alright. Please follow this guideline

Good evening all.

To the "connection error" that MTN users are experiencing when trying to use their FIRSTMOBILE for transactions, you can follow these steps to resolve it

-Go to settings
-click on more
-select "cellular network "
-select "access point names"
-click on "MTN NG"
-click on proxy and clear the numbers
-also click on port and clear the numbers.
Then click save.

Go back and login

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2019
dingbang:

Good evening all.

To the "connection error" that MTN users are experiencing when trying to use their FIRSTMOBILE for transactions, you can follow these steps to resolve it

-Go to settings
-click on more
-click on "MTN NG"
Then click save.

Go back and login
Just did and is working fine. Thanks a lot. You are the best.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Treasure17:

Just did and is working fine. Thanks a lot. You are the best.
cool great.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by amosblisz: 4:06am On Mar 19, 2019
Is it my first mobile app or something... I don't understand. I can't see First City Monument Bank on other banks when I wanted to make transfer to the the said FCMB. Could it be they removed it or change the name on the app. Confused I can't make trasfer ���
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2019
amosblisz:
Is it my first mobile app or something... I don't understand. I can't see First City Monument Bank on other banks when I wanted to make transfer to the the said FCMB. Could it be they removed it or change the name on the app. Confused I can't make trasfer ���
plz take a pic the listed banks showing on your app and upload here.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by nani667: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm... I have a First Bank branch very Close to me here... Pondering whether or not to give the Bank a try

Could you brief me on the requirements to open a new account

And can the first bank Naira Mastercard make online purchases, in Naira & Dollars
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by amosblisz: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
dingbang:
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by amosblisz: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2019

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by amosblisz: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
dingbang:

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by amosblisz: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=amosblisz post=76796112][/quote]

So u see no First City Monument Bank it used to be there
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=amosblisz post=76796112][/quote]what version of app are you using?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by amosblisz: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
dingbang:
what version of app are you using?

I’m using d latest version bt not 2 worry I already did d transfer dis mrnin using jxt FCMB from FirstMobile app and it went thru...bt initially wen I tried that one (FCMB) it didn’t go...it’s all good now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2019
Please dingbang, Can I upgrade my account with utility bill only?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2019
Treasure17:
Please dingbang, Can I upgrade my account with utility bill only?
no, together with valid I'd card
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2019
dingbang:
Alright. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2019

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by naija2(f): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
I transferred money to another bank account via first mobile app and I was debited but the recipient was not credited and no receipt was issued for the transaction. What can I do because I need my money back.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Rilley(m): 1:03am On Jun 16, 2019
dingbang:
Bro do you know anything about western union
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by habayommy: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
How can i delete a beneficiary on my First bank mobile app?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2019
habayommy:
How can i delete a beneficiary on my First bank mobile app?
ok click on menu, click on self service, then click manage beneficiaries
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
@ dingbang. About the new development that has to do with registration for National identification number cause we were told to write down our BVN.
Are we safe please?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Treasure17:
@ dingbang. About the new development that has to do with registration for National identification number cause we were told to write down our BVN.
Are we safe please?
I am not aware of that. I did my NIN many Years ago but if they have included that information on their portal then it is mandatory to provide it.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Treasure17(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
dingbang:
I am not aware of that. I did my NIN many Years ago but if they have included that information on their portal then it is mandatory to provide it.
It's mandatory now. Just worry, cause we know how these people can be nonchalant sometimes with information. Don't want my BVN to end up in the hands of stranger.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by remi1444: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2019
dingbang:
Hello Dingbang i tried making a transfer today but i was getting "Issuer Switch Inoperative" blah blah blah error but i can recharge from the account. Someone said the account was blocked but I've never done fraud nor did i aid anyone to do that.

As an expert, what are the possible fix?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2019
remi1444:
Hello Dingbang i tried making a transfer today but i was getting "Issuer Switch Inoperative" blah blah blah error but i can recharge from the account. Someone said the account was blocked but I've never done fraud nor did i aid anyone to do that.

As an expert, what are the possible fix?
transfer from the ATM or the mobile app?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by remi1444: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2019
dingbang:
transfer from the ATM or the mobile app?
ATM, i do not use mobile app.
Infact, i deactivated Mobile money from my sim.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by remi1444: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2019
@DingBang

I can check balance and all, does it means my account is okay?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2019
remi1444:
ATM, i do not use mobile app.
Infact, i deactivated Mobile money from my sim.
issuer or switch inoperative is a network issue, means that your bank couldn't reach the switch at that moment. It's an IT terminology anyways. So just try again later.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2019
remi1444:
@DingBang

I can check balance and all, does it means my account is okay?
yes your account is ok
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by remi1444: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
dingbang:
issuer or switch inoperative is a network issue, means that your bank couldn't reach the switch at that moment. It's an IT terminology anyways. So just try again later.
Okay boss.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by adecares(f): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
dingbang:

Good evening all.

-Go to settings
-click on more
-click on "MTN NG"
Then click save.

Go back and login
Stumbled on this thread when I typed the problem I had with the app on Google, I followed this instructions and am now good to go, thank a bunch.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by adecares(f): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
dingbang:
Pls tell us more abt this

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!! / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.