Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student (1963 Views)

Japan Mext Scholarship Preparation / Study In Japan: 2018/2019 Japan Government Monbukagakusho (mext) Scholarship (th / Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship For Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
www.ng.emb-japan.go.j: Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student

This is to inform the general public especially youths interested in pursuing their education to please note that the Embassy of Japan has commenced it Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 programme. These will a step to guide your application as read through and make sure you apply now.

We are pleased to announce to you that the application period for the Japanese Government MEXT scholarship for international students for 2018 Academic year has open.
MEXT accepts applications from international students for study in Japan. The aim of the scholarship program is to foster human resources who will become bridges of friendship between your country and Japan through study in Japan and who will contribute to the development of both countries and the wider world.
Qualification for the Japanese Government MEXT scholarship for international students for 2018

To be eligible to qualify for the programme you will need to have the following:
• Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japanese government. Any Japanese national is not eligible for application. Applicants screening will be conducted at the Japanese Embassy in the country of applicant’s nationality.
• Age: applicants must be born on or before April 2, 1982.
• Applicants must be graduates of universities or teachers training schools and have worked as teachers at primary/secondary educational institutions.
• Applicants must be keen to learn Japanese language. They must also have the ability to do research and adapt to living in Japan.
• All applicants must be medically fit.
• Applicant must be able to arrive in Japan by the designated period of the scholarship.
• Applicants should in principle acquire ‘student’ visas before entering Japan and enter Japan with ‘student’ residence status.

FOUR CATEGORIES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP

The four categories of the Japanese Government MEXT scholarship for international students for 2018 can be listed below of which you can apply;
We have the following:
• RESEARCH STUDENTS
• UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
• COLLEGE OF TECHNOLGY STUDENTS
• SPECIALIZED TRAINING COLLEGE STUDENTS

Please note that applications forms for the current exercise is clearly marked – 2018. Application
The closing date for submission of all completed forms is June 9, 2019.
Download each form online and put in an envelope which will be sent by post to the information and culture Section, Embassy of Japan Office, No. 9 Bobo Street, Off Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja (PMB 5070, Wuse, FCT)

Interested applicants should click on the link below to start their application.

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/culture.html#MEXT2017

Source: valentine Uwakwe @ www.valentine202.com

Re: Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student by ogazi4u(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello Mr val, Good day. how can i go about my application. send me a message via whatsapp +234806119774. thanks
Re: Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2017
has anyone be contacted?

1 Like

Re: Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student by HarryKevin35: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Please how do I go about it??
Re: Japan Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2018 For International Student by GCsomething: 4:27am On Jun 21, 2018
has anyone be contacted?

Same Question here. May be will need to call the Embassy office because no timeline provided for the process. My last call before submission date told that will be contacted even when I insisted for the timeline.

Pls any with useful details should help so that one wouldnt be in dark. ForwardEver!

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Offers Opening Prayer At UNN Conference On Witchcraft / Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 / Help Me On Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.