Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

5 Ways To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Account. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Ways To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Account. (347 Views)

5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / CBN To Use BVN To Blacklist Loan Defaulters In Nigeria Banks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Account. by naijabanking(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2017
This post came to my knowledge when I went to GTBank on Thursday to collect a new ATM card since my previous card had expired. I saw an old friend standing in the queue and we greeted and I asked him what was his complaint and he told me he want to link his BVN to his account and he has been standing here for about 45minutes. I quickly set aside to meet with a customer care asked of this ways and posted on my blog and I told him that when next he will have a banking challenge he should visit this blog for more details. this post has reduced the hours or time wasted on queue just because you want to link your BVN to your account.

see the ways below:

(1) (Reply)

Npower Wahala / Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of The Kingdom- Aisha Buhari / Experienced Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.