Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets (854 Views)

Tiwa Savage Debunks Rumours That She Has Left Mavin Records / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by Luukasz(m): 1:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Hours after rumour of arrest of Nigerian artist Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel a.k.a Dammy Krane alleged for Credit card fraud and Grand theft, the artist came online to send some tweets to his fans.

Read Some of The Tweets Below.......

#ENTERKRANER‏Verified account @dammy_krane 3h3 hours ago

This one, that one, rumor...One time for my fans, new material coming, i go talk everything. God got us, help me say amin o!
44 replies 351 retweets 101 likes

In weird situations like this, you go start to see, who is with you and who isn't. No fake love.
9 replies 215 retweets 67 likes

See ehn... Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, my side, and the truth. Make dem talk.

Source: https://twitter.com/dammy_krane

Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by pyyxxaro: 1:46am On Jun 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by Desyner: 2:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Bloggers and traffic-pulling news . . .
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by IcePriNze: 2:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by BLACKdagger: 2:50am On Jun 03, 2017
This is a lie!!.
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by sunnysunny69(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Hope the arrest was fake .
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by DTOBS(m): 3:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Oga, eye iyaf tear.. .

Enjoy the Cell beans jawe
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by Pangea: 4:41am On Jun 03, 2017
He don post bond and now he is making mouth
No shame at all!
Omo wobe!
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by wordbank(m): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2017
No be him oga get rumours club?
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by mroop(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Wetin he go talk b4
Re: Dammy Krane Debunks Rumours Of His Arrest With This Latest Set Of Tweets by Nymbols1(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Watch Dammy Krane's last performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCVubPlXgc

VIDEO OF Dammy Krane in the Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnXLM0qLJg

(1) (Reply)

“DSTV Responsible For High Crime Rate In Nigeria”, Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Writes / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West's Daughter North Celebrates Her Fourth Birthday / Actress Linda Ejiofor Is An Alluring Bride In Buba And Gele Shoot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.