Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc (14764 Views)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by blakwater(m): 2:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Please guys share the type of issues you faced or u are facing after deployment of the N-POWER program so that the newbies can learn from you guys,

e.g 1-Place of assignment
2-best program to apply
3-change of location e.t.c

CC
lala
seun

God bless Nigeria
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by schrondinger: 4:16am On Jun 03, 2017
my experience at my ppa is disheartening, 1. they want me to come school daily 2. no excuse or permission to leave the school 3. I was given a whole class to teach as a full time staff but I Don run sidon for my house

6 Likes

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by blakwater(m): 4:46am On Jun 03, 2017
schrondinger:
my experience at my ppa is disheartening, 1. they want me to come school daily 2. no excuse or permission to leave the school 3. I was given a whole class to teach as a full time staff but I Don run sidon for my house
lol no be small thing oo, but as far as concern N-TEACH i think is the best among the other N-POWER program tho

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by sagac10us: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2017
My problem is d issue of payment...... As far as am concern, no penny has entered my account since December, I have the payment history on my portal, verified logo was shown on my portal one time and went away the other time.....ave been expecting their call but not recieved it yet........am so so worried what can I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by sakieja(f): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2017
my ppa experienced.though those principal n VP can provoked person tire but if u don't mind them.I do come to school anytime am having class. like 2 to 3 days In a week.immediately I finished d class. I picked up my handbag and leave d vicinity. for future, I do prefer u apply for teaching mainly or if agro.because teaching have upper hand.my 2cent

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by shakol91(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2017
pls has anyone confirmed second batch list,if it's out
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by blakwater(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2017
sakieja:
my ppa experienced.though those principal n VP can provoked person tire but if u don't mind them.I do come to school anytime am having class. like 2 to 3 days In a week.immediately I finished d class. I picked up my handbag and leave d vicinity. for future, I do prefer u apply for teaching mainly or if agro.because teaching have upper hand.my 2cent
which state are you from pls, and did you heard of any issue regarding change of state or is it possible to change state of assignment even after deployment?
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by sakieja(f): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
blakwater:
which state are you from pls, and did you heard of any issue regarding change of state or is it possible to change state of assignment even after deployment?
. osun state.I didn't heard any issue regarding change of state.but u can discuss it with your state focal person or go to your stats SUBEB and complain.am very sure they will sort it out.

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is N power scheme meant for only graduate? What of Ond, Non graduate and unemployed youth?
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by blakwater(m): 1:35am On Jun 05, 2017
sakieja:
. osun state.I didn't heard any issue regarding change of state.but u can discuss it with your state focal person or go to your stats SUBEB and complain.am very sure they will sort it out.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by blakwater(m): 1:36am On Jun 05, 2017
bruce396:
Is N power scheme meant for only graduate? What of Ond, Non graduate and unemployed youth?
there are some other non graduate N power programs but no any payment for those parts is just a training
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Jumeeeeesal(m): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2017
blakwater:
there are some other non graduate N power programs but no any payment for those parts is just a training
like? Can a serving corper apply for the upcoming npower online application?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by ayommy12: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2017
will this re-opening accommodate NCE graduates or is for university graduates only? I heard that from a source. please I need clarity.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by IhateAfonjas(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2017

The problems i face is that it's a scam

2 Likes

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Syjibrin(f): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2017
blakwater:
lol no be small thing oo, but as far as concern N-TEACH i think is the best among the other N-POWER program tho
what make you feel N teach is the best among the rest
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Jumeeeeesal:

U might as well register Cus b4 they mobilize u might aswell finished serving I used mine as a case of reference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by greggng: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2017
sakieja:

You said teaching ve upper hand but u faled to explain in details. How can you say a program you re into is better than n agro. That you re not into.?

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by micflo28(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2017
please am from IMO but live in abuja, I want to work in abuja when the site re-opens please guys how do I go about it.

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by samtee37(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
queenjuli:
I am under health and the primary health care centre I am posted to won't let us in on any administrative work. all they want from us is to clean the entire place every morning. the most annoying part is that some of our Npower colleagues are OK with that.
Chai.. Sorry dear
BUT

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Emestar1999: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
My neighbor hardly report to the school they posted her to,yet she gets alert every month

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by mosesbola(f): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
F
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2017
I am under health and the primary health care centre I am posted to won't let us in on any administrative work. all they want from us is to clean the entire place every morning. the most annoying part is that some of our Npower colleagues are OK with that.

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by okawanyi(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
The best program under N-power is N-Agro, u will time for yourself and also less stress,
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by ilems(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Hmm hmmm

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by MrsPhysics: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2017
ayommy12:
will this re-opening accommodate NCE graduates or is for university graduates only? I heard that from a source. please I need clarity.
The former accommodated both NCE. I helped verify the former Npower and we cleared NCE holders. So go ahead and apply
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by MrsPhysics: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2017
greggng:

You said teaching ve upper hand but u faled to explain in details. How can you say a program you re into is better than n agro. That you re not into.?
Nagro is the best. They do nothing.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2017
greggng:

you have a upper hand of being selected if u register for Nteach. up to 80% of the deployed volunteers are under Nteach

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2017
MrsPhysics:
Nagro is the best. They do nothing.
that makes it the worse bro
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2017
ayommy12:
it will accommodate NCE holders, HND holders and degree holders
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by MrsPhysics: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2017
dejt4u:
that makes it the worse bro
No it's not true. See Npower is a means not an end. You need time to learn something meaningful. Those teaching are not learning anything. Yet they are used. If you have time, you can explore other things and business idea such that as your salary is coming you are investing it in something that will yield money.

2 Likes

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Jumeeeeesal:
YES. I registered as a serving corps member then in July 2016, I completed NYSC scheme in October and was shortlisted in November. so during the verification and screening in December, I already had my NYSC certificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Bleep the programme rite
mosesbola:
F

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Called Back After Job Interviews / AETI Calls For Test! / Salary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.