Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc (14738 Views)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Valmesk(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2017
The challenge is that the state teachers feels that Npower corps are competing with them and feels that we came to their job for them.They now feel reluctant to teach the students but that does not deter us.We handle the situation diplomatically.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you don't have a job that's why you're making all this noise or you haven't worked in your life before. in a job you must adapt to changes if they tell you do this and you don't want to then quit stop sitting down and ranting. there are so many people out there looking for job I mean graduates doing menial jobs and someone say help clean a health centre and you're fuming, I'm sure you've never even done your NYSC before. why don't you use your olevel and see how much they're willing to pay you.
lol, stop speaking from experience boy. My story is different from yours.
I have a job paying over 300+ and yes it's an entry level job, I'm paying people salary in my small farm. I'm not bragging, I'm just trying to let you know that there is more to life than been fed with peanut. know your worth and work on yourself. I wish I can just smack sense into your brain right now. By now I see that you can be easily ride by your boss due to your low self esteem.please work on yourself
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by prettyrose: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2017
blakwater:
u can register of course but make sure the name u are applying with is same with one on all ur credentials and BVN ok?
The Name On My Bvn Is My Marital Name Which Is Different From That In My Credentials In This Case Which One Should I Use?
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by feelgoodInc: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Toptipster:
lol, stop speaking from experience boy. My story is different from yours.
I have a job paying over 300+ and yes it's an entry level job, I'm paying people salary in my small farm. I'm not bragging, I'm just trying to let you know that there is more to life than been fed with peanut. know your worth and work on yourself. I wish I can just smack sense into your brain right now. By now I see that you can be easily ride by your boss due to your low self esteem.please work on yourself
lol very funny I'm not even in Nigeria so you now have an impression about me that you earn more than me, look whose talking.
Well I've been there before, and right where I am I don't think any job is too small considering how I suffered before I left Nigeria. I'm not going to put you down because only people who feel the need to talk down to someone have a poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
feelgoodInc:

lol very funny I'm not even in Nigeria so you now have an impression about me that you earn more than me, look whose talking.
Well I've been there before, and right where I am I don't think any job is too small considering how I suffered before I left Nigeria. I'm not going to put you down because only people who feel the need to talk down to someone have a poverty mentality.
Oh... No wonder you are there doing menial jobs. Hehehe grin SMH. One reason you are supporting graduates to be cleaning Abi. Toilet cleaner/old people home Abi mortuary attendant. We know you.. Enjoy your money, you sweat for it jare
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by feelgoodInc: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Toptipster:

Oh... No wonder you are there doing menial jobs. Hehehe grin SMH. One reason you are supporting graduates to be cleaning Abi. Toilet cleaner/old people home Abi mortuary attendant. We know you.. Enjoy your money, you sweat for it jare
I did all that when I was in school and I still had enough money to send back home and that money did so many things at home, right now I'm a financial advisor, you've never worked and you live in a poverty​ mentality, you think because you're earning 300K that you've made it hahaha guy go and sleep, you be small pikin.

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by enomakos(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
I want to apply because 1) my job is a marketing job which I don't like but just enduring.
2) I wanna go for handwork, my job doesn't give me the time
3) meeting of target another wahala
OK that understandable
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by schrondinger: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
alezzy13:

Am I missing something here? What exactly is the problem?

Are you looking for a job where you'll go to school twice weekly on a part time basis? Do you know there are people who earn just about half of that (15k) working full time??

Sorry to say, you're not serious abut getting employed.
egbon u are entitle to ur own opinions, less u forgotten that this is an empowerment scheme that has a specific duration in which after the Time elapse graduate will throw back in to the labour market those schools administrator are fully employed not empowered. so sit-down no look for some things to hold body after the program elapse. be helping those who are fully employed to do their work
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I did all that when I was in school and I still had enough money to send back home and that money did so many things at home, right now I'm a financial advisor, you've never worked and you live in a poverty​ mentality, you think because you're earning 300K that you've made it hahaha guy go and sleep, you be small pikin.
Pele... The thing catch you for body no be small. Do your menial work wella. Don't pick drug for people and have your complete papers.... We know una... Forming abroad while you can't boast of your own apartment talk more of accommodating one's guests. Financial advisor in packing old woman shit...lol
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by kasany(f): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
i havent recieved one naira ever and they want me to keep reporting.... mtchewwww
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by blakwater(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2017
prettyrose:
The Name On My Bvn Is My Marital Name Which Is Different From That In My Credentials In This Case Which One Should I Use?
go and change ur BVN name to be same with the ones on ur credentials cos i am sure u'll have problem if u apply and your BVN and Bank names didn't match ur credentials
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Prettychiz4real(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
blakwater:
u can register of course but make sure the name u are applying with is same with one on all ur credentials and BVN ok?
pls someone help clarify me here. The name on my BVN(husband's name) and my credentials (maiden name) are not same cos I'm married and I've done change of names. Is there provision on the website for uploading marriage certificate and newspaper change of names? Pls married women who are in Npower should pls let me know how it's done. Thanks.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by prettyrose: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
blakwater:
go and change ur BVN name to be same with the ones on ur credentials cos i am sure u'll have problem if u apply and your BVN and Bank names didn't match ur credentials
Pls What Is The Procedure For Changing My Bvn Name
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Paulscholari(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello guys, which is the best to go for... N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-build. Someone said you'll work for 7days and clean the clinic for N-health, how true is that and N-teach how many days will one have to go to school.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
MrsPhysics:

The former accommodated both NCE. I helped verify the former Npower and we cleared NCE holders. So go ahead and apply

Please I have a question about the npower name.

On all my certificates it starts with my surname then first name and other names. But on my bvn i didn't include my other names. Will this affect payment?
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by prettyrose: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2017
blakwater:
Just Got The Answer To My Question On The Npower Facebook Page, They Advised That We Should Use The Name On Our Bvn To Apply.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by ray4000(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Have been given my reference ID but can't continue with the registration
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chinwejosy(f): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't understand this, N power build is just 3month while others are 2yrs
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chaiks: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2017
hello.please I registered for n power on Saturday evening and a print out containing ref id no was given to me.what I'll be the next line of action?was surprised I wasn't told to upload cert and NTSC discharge certificate.am I still on course because uptill now I v not received any signal.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by KEMISTR3(f): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Pls i need help i tried registering npower but the gender option is not opening for me to indicate my sex... How do i go about it?
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by tabithababy(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Please help, someone helped me register and chose n teach for me instead of n health. Please is it possible to change it back embarassed embarassed
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by arowz56(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
queenjuli:
I am under health and the primary health care centre I am posted to won't let us in on any administrative work. all they want from us is to clean the entire place every morning. the most annoying part is that some of our Npower colleagues are OK with that.

Please kindly reply my mail

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by arowz56(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2018
queenjuli:
I am under health and the primary health care centre I am posted to won't let us in on any administrative work. all they want from us is to clean the entire place every morning. the most annoying part is that some of our Npower colleagues are OK with that.

Just for you to shAre your experience on Nhealth hard you... Nawa o
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Horlami247: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2021
For someone who scored 50% in npower test for Nteach what's the chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Free CV Template For Recent Graduates To Download And Customise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.