Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election (23841 Views)

We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by kizygist: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Why will the idea of Buhari's re-election even come to their mind when we know he might not even make it through his present tunure. How to apply for airtel recruitment 2017 http://trendyupdates.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-airtel-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Pavore9: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Sycophants!
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Buhari reelection is a failed project

1 Like

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by talk2rotman(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2017
dis country is just a joke. funny.
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by KingGBsky(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Fighting over a sick man to be president. Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by KingGBsky(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2017
yuga56:
another opportunity to boost your financial status is here, grab it now...

Idiot take your scam advert away from here.

1 Like

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by jmoore(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Campaigning for a sick man battling with health issues. Foolish people!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by begwong: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Allow the old man to rest Abeg. Una want until he dies in asso rock ba? Awusa with power abi na fawa sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by obataokenwa(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
All this is calculation to present us with another Hausa man.
Atimes I wonder whether middle belt are even part of the North. This is the perfect time for them to Unite and present a good candidate and let's see who will vote Hausa into power again.
David Mark is too slow to respond. Perfect time for him to clinch to power. I just weak for them
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by unto(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Is Northerners that are talking about re-electing Buhari in power. These people are power mongers, they are the problem of this country Nigeria need immediate division
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Reference(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Quality of citizenry equals quality of country. The people deserve the leaders they get. I will never criticise individuals for collective responsibility.... or irresponsibility. It cannot be Buhari's fault.
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by trumpclinton247: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2017
All the tribes in Nigeria should know that we have one common enemy ....THE LEADERS......is time the peoples mandate is return to them as a democratic system of government by practice and not by name.......after election what we here na SELECTION.....i think is time we hold the INEC accountable of bridge of duty....cos the manipulated results come from that house.....if we have BVN working in Nigeria ..i think electronic voting is possible too.....say no to election rigging ....time to take Government back to the masses(they dont really care about us)....we need to be wise this time

1 Like

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Uzoigwe1(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Nonsense!!!! Buhari should retire and enjoy his life. I wish he will be wise enough.
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Agbgift(f): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
It's time for the youths to take over. Just like France we can make it happen in Nigeria.
Our Mumu Don do!
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by khalhokage(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Reference(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2017
trumpclinton247:
All the tribes in Nigeria should know that we have one common enemy ....THE LEADERS......is time the peoples mandate is return to them as a democratic system of government by practice and not by name.......after election what we here na SELECTION.....i think is time we hold the INEC accountable of bridge of duty....cos the manipulated results come from that house.....if we have BVN working in Nigeria ..i think electronic voting is possible too.....say no to election rigging ....time to take Government back to the masses(they dont really care about us)....we need to be wise this time

Absolutely wrong. If all the 'leaders' voted they won't have the numbers to elect even a class prefect. It is you and I who give them this power and it is only you and I that can change it.
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2017
These people in government(APC) all of them were once in one position another with a failed records, the same politicians came up with undiluted lies even reducing their ages to 72,67 where as they are above 80s.
Why are they lamenting? They didn't know that they were on contracts to bring hardship and high cost of living to Nigerians

You have all been changed. Just keep enjoying your retirement former APC's coordinators.

#BuhariMustGo.

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by aku626(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2017
These are clearly the ones that don't have Nigeria at heart, I recommend their names be taking down and make sure no political post or anything related to the governance of the country be entrusted to them.
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by RonJeremy: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
This is the nonsense Biafra would soon leave all behind.... Age limit and competence would be the prerequisite to elective positions not nepotism, tribalism and corruption as currently practiced by APC cabals.

1 Like

Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Prinztong(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
It's high time we the Nigerian Youths take a look at this our dear Country.I don't understand where exactly we are heading to in this our present democratic Govt. So apart from all this old And past leaders,we can't have a young promising &Vibrant youth who can stand firm to lead us in this country?PMB should just relax and retire from active politics.We all know age is on his side though he may mean well for the country.I suggest,the Northern Political Leaders should look for a more younger And politically Incline Person from the North to take over and complete the 2nd term of PMB.
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by orisa37: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
The Presidency is Nigeria Business. These two groups are Bokoharams and Fulani Herdsmen. 2019 Presidency will be for educated, electable and experienced sons and daughters of Nigeria.
Buhari, well or not, he's a bungling Patriot.
Let us start thinking along like this:-
APC: Osinbajo/Saraki.
PDP: Jonathan/Sambo
Re: Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria is watching, you will be shocked to the bones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail / 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.