Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

From Broken Hinges To Damaged Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / From Broken Hinges To Damaged Screen (1072 Views)

Used Hp Compaq Nc6400 With One Hinges Fault For Sale In Ibadan / For All Your Screen, Casing And Hinges Wahala, Call Here; 09082687404 / S6 Edge With Damaged Screen For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Broken Hinges To Damaged Screen by engrrichie92(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Took my Lenovo (G50-40) to my repairer to help me fix and screw my laptop hinges

Everything was fine and okay on the laptop but the hinges
On getting there the next day to collect my screen back, he had fixed the hinges but now my screen wont come on
been a week now, and he's been trying different things, all to no avail

What could he have done wrong and how can it be resolved
any laptop repairer in the house, even if i need to pay for your services
better than getting a new laptop in this hard times

Please come to my rescue and help revive my laptop

Thanks in anticipation
Re: From Broken Hinges To Damaged Screen by sotall(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2017
engrrichie92:
Took my Lenovo (G50-40) to my repairer to help me fix and screw my laptop hinges

Everything was fine and okay on the laptop but the hinges
On getting there the next day to collect my screen back, he had fixed the hinges but now my screen wont come on
been a week now, and he's been trying different things, all to no avail

What could he have done wrong and how can it be resolved
any laptop repairer in the house, even if i need to pay for your services
better than getting a new laptop in this hard times

Please come to my rescue and help revive my laptop

Thanks in anticipation
if you are in Lagos... call or whatsapp 08164685979
Re: From Broken Hinges To Damaged Screen by khorlynz(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
One or two precautions must be adhere to when replacing a laptop's screen... 1. an Engineer must take out the battery ... 2. discharge the laptop static current... 3. make sure he doesn't wear any metal on the finger during the process... 4. avoid any screw falling on the Motherboard... 3. taping the clip of the Wi-Fi cable if it's not connected on the Wi-Fi card... etc. @op if the laptop powers and the screen is also ok then 5v needs to get to the screen (don't ask me how coz it's not your job)... if the laptop doesn't power then the MB is shortten... all these highlighted precautions are based on my years of experience so just take it to a competent Engineer. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Usa Used Lenovo L440 Intel Core I3-4th Gen With Intel Hd 4600 Graphics -SOLD / I Want To Learn Computer Engineering / How To Fix Search Function Not Working In Microsoft Outlook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.