Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Opinion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Opinion (394 Views)

Main Reason Why I Think Hushpuppi Was Arrested-my Opinion / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion / 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion by OLAJADON: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2017
my experience this morning.
Although I am a Muslims but with posting this online some people won't see the sense in what I am saying but will still insist on thinking of out of context.
I woke up late this morning for my sahur meal for the days' fasting but what couldn't make me sleep is this early morning pastors that are found of using microphone and speaker to preach although other have been coming but this particular one is different, the speaker he brought was that used for a concert so loud that no one could sleep and it was as early as 4:30am, I wonder why people try to disturb the peace of other all because of religion.
I know some will come and start labelling Muslims with name but you can't use a Muslim attitude to judge a whole religion,I was not the only one that complained both christians and muslims but the problem was people were scared to go and meet the man because of hearsay
Another experience, last week Sunday it was even a Christian this time that went to throw bottles on the roof a church all because they couldn't let him have a day nap.
Now, please how can someone report this kind of issue because I don't want to involve the Nigerian police we all know where it will end if they are involved, I don't want a situation where punch will start saying a Muslims disturbed a church programme without giving the details to the society so please how can someone report this issue to the authority without sounding like a nuisance.
criticism is allowed
Re: My Opinion by OLAJADON: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
note:- I actually don't have issue with morning preachers at least others have been coming before but they use this red and white hand microphone, this current pastor actually brought a concert speaker.
God save him I would have beaten him this morning but I don't want situation when media will pose it as"a Muslim beat a pastor because he was preaching in the morning"
Re: My Opinion by pweetyoge(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
i wake up everyday by either the noise from the mosque with its ever blazing speaker..the only thing i do is hiss n go back to sleep. plus it is nt just in d morning bt every time dey pray. i v never for once breed hate in my heart. it is easy for u muslims to always breed hate for anything christian. such a pity because that is the bigggest problem we have as a nation. the inability to tolerate others, i thought a school of thought came up with a dictum of ' live and lets live' ... i wont be surprised if u attack the messenger leaving the truth inherent in the message. " go ahead n beat the pastor up" in ur words. since you forgot we are in a democratic era and we all have rights too.

(1) (Reply)

Police Confirm 17 Killed, 24 Injured In Boko Haram Attacks In Borno / Bomb Hidden In A Polythene Bag Kills 2 Children In Adamawa State (graphic Photo) / A Nigerian Policeman Shoots Wife, Maid & Kills Self In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.