Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . (1349 Views)

My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . by pressy09: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2017
13 Evil Of Housemaids, why you need to raise your Children yourself .
-By Oba Samuel
The role of housemaids to a busy couple can not be over-emphasized as it help the couples,especially the Mother to be focused at work.
Housemaid help in bathing,cooking ,feeding and taking care of the baby while the older ones are prepared and taking to School or school bus as the case may be.
Despite all these benefits ,there are many evils perpetrated by housemaids which is what I want to reveal in this article and I advised that every parent should create time to care for their Children personally.
They are:
1. Housemaid may Be An Agent:
One of the major evils of housemaid is that she may be demon possessed and as a result of this,they can serve as an agent through which you can be opened up for satanic attack in your marriage,business ,health or your Children. A housemaid may look innocent , harmless and may even dress like an S.U but that notwithstanding, she may still be demon possessed.

2.Can Initiate Your Children:
A demonic maid can initiate your innocent Child into demonic world and they may form a team that will afflict your health,cause your business to crash,make your spouse lose his job and can even kill your Baby or prevent you from becoming pregnant or lead to incessant loss of pregnancy. Don’t expose your children to danger.Beware

3.Housemaid Can Steal:
Having an housemaid may mean that your valuables are not safe as some of them are prone to stealing money,clothes,shoes,necklaces,wristwatches and any other valuable items at home.Some hardened ones will hide these stolen items with neighbours and the middle man who linked her with you.

4. Can Serve As Informants to Armed Robbers:
Some cruel housemaids can supply vital information about your financial status to armed robbers informing them about when you brought cash home,when your friends or family from abroad arrived in your house with ‘plenty ‘dollars and pounds. Armed robbers are not spirit,they get the information from sources like housemaids and other domestic staffs.
5.They may Hand You Over To Kidnappers:

Cases of boss being kidnapped masterminded by housemaids working under their roof is now common.
Greedy and wicked housemaids may sell all the information regards your movement to kidnappers who may kidnap you for ransom.

6.May Be Deceitful:
Housemaid can be deceitful at times .Some of them may take up employment under your roof with a mind to kidnap your children for ransom or for ritual killings.Be vigilant.

7.Can Be Manipulative :
Demon possessed housemaid can be manipulative , making the Children of the boss to be stealing , smoking and disobedient. Some of them can cause frequent quarrel between the husband and wife.In fact ,I have seen a situation whereby the housemaid made the husband to fall in love with her ,impregnate her and send the real wife packing.Though she later confessed but it is too late.

8. Lack Ownership Mindset:
Most times,housemaids are destructive at home as they break plates,glass cups , destroy the remote control and other domestic tools out of carelessness because they lack ownership mindset which make them handle the household equipment with levity. You may have too many things to repair or replace if you employ a housemaid.

9.Your Children Can Become Victims:
Put your Children in care of housemaids may make them become victims of hostility and malicious beatings in the hands of housemaid which may even resort to untimely death for the innocent children. This may go on for a very long time without the knowledge of the parents especially if they are toddlers.

10.Gateway To Homosexual and Lesbianism:
Smart parents whose Children were girls only often employ female housemaid and female lesson teachers to avoid sexual abuse.Little did they know that most of this female housemaids are also abusing the girls sexually by introducing them into lesbianism.While male housemaid andt teachers also introduce male Children to homosexualism.

11. Lazy:
Many get disappointed after employing a housemaid who displayed lazy attitude and why she was employed was to do the house chores. So, your efforts to make her work will be interpreted as being wicked.

12.Moody :
The fact that housemaid don’t enjoy real life freedom to go to where they like and eat what they like is t some of the reason they look unhappy and moody. You can’t predict the next action of a moody fellow.

13.Disobedient:
Housemaid can be disobedient and stubborn.They find it difficult to obey simple instruction.That is why most of their employer always have cause to shout on them before they can do things right.Correcting a housemaid virtually on everything may cause misunderstanding between you and your husband if care is not taking.
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/13-evils-housemaids-need-raise-children-part-1/

Re: 13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . by Authoreety: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Na wa
Re: 13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Very concise.
Housemaid can snatch oga cheesy.
Ordinarily this should be the least of worries, but tell people you want to bring a housemaid (it's most times a female) _next thing is to ask you age and advise you to go for a child (thereby encouraging child labour) that won't 'seduce' oga.

For a working couple to raise their kids themselves as you're suggesting, it takes lots of cooperation;all hands should be on deck.

With both parties fully involved in home affairs, and good support system where necessary _they can pull it off. Not a situation where one is feeling above chores, stressing the other out.

I'm very scared of housemaids though, no thanks to media and bad news about them everywhere. If you're fortunate to see a good one, lucky you! Treat him/her well.
Re: 13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . by pressy09: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Good housemaid is not easy to get. Lets try to take care of our Children personally
PaperLace:
Very concise.

For a working couple to raise their kids themselves as you're suggesting, it takes lots of cooperation;all hands should be on deck.

With both parties fully involved in home affairs, and good support system where necessary _they can pull it off. Not a situation where one is feeling above chores, stressing the other out.

I'm very scared of housemaids though, no thanks to media and bad news about them everywhere. If you're fortunate to see a good one, lucky you! Treat him/her well.
Re: 13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . by Franky826: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
this manages to be the dumbest, uncreative, brain-damaging, unthoughtful, lazy and cancerous stuff I read all year.

op just retire undecided

Re: 13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . by pressy09: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
I beg ,open your brain for the right information
Franky826:
this manages to be the dumbest, uncreative, brain-damaging, unthoughtful, lazy and cancerous stuff I read all year.

op just retire undecided

(1) (Reply)

Two-tier Round Shelf / How Long Have You Been Married? And How Is It Going So Far? / What Should Know As You Consider Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.