Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking (7898 Views)

First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Banks Jittery As MTN, Others Veer Into Mobile Banking / All Bank Mobile Banking Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2017
In the course of this thread, I will be teaching all First bank esteemed Customers and potential ones about how to set up their mobile banking platforms either using the mobile app First Mobile from Google Playstore ( that's those of us using an Android device), iOS from the Apple store and Blackberry App Market.
I wouldn't want to bore you with long talk.. But I will try my best to go straight to details so everyone can appreciate the simplicity in using the first bank mobile banking platforms. Please support me to meet my targets as well when you have downloaded the app by inputing my referal code 584/TN020056 when you have downloaded the app. Meanwhile, I will teach you how to do that as you scroll down the thread. Thank You.

Why you should use First Mobile App?

Because it is easy to set up, cost effective and properly secured. I am a digital geek at First bank and i want to make banking much simpler for our esteemed customers, So I don't want you to stress yourself coming to the bank to transfer money or check account balance or pay utility bills. I am concerned about your comfort, because we put you First, that is why you need to use the First Bank mobile App. The User Interface is easy to understand and navigate, even the elderly ones can easily understand it as well. Installing First Money application is easy, requires data connection or WiFi access to download and your ATM Card for registering. Now that you have been convinced on the need for downloading, let's get to the next step.

Steps in downloading the First Bank Mobile app on your android/iOS/Blackberry phones

1. Make sure your phone has a data connection. If you don't have a data connection, you can connect your phone through WiFi.. Please switch on your WiFi so you can be able to connect to a WiFi network. Please do not use Xender or any file sharing app to send the app from another phone to your phone, the reason for this is because you will not be able to receive any updates when it comes and the security of the app being sent won't be standard. Please only download the app from the playstore

2. Click on the Playstore Application on your phone, open it and search for FirstMobile , you will see our First bank mobile app, the logo is an Elephant logo which is blue in color. Please click on it and click INSTALL. Now, your First Mobile App is downloading. Please be patient until it finishes downloading.

3. Your First bank Mobile app is successfully installed in your phone, please click Open and the first Mobile App launches. For new Users, please click on New User Registration You will be asked to provide your ATM CARD NUMBER WHICH IS BOLDLY IMPRINTED AT THE FRONT OF YOUR ATM CARD and also your ATM PIN. PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS ACCORDINGLY AND CORRECTLY. click next

4. Immediately after step 3, you will be automatically sent an OTP to the mobile number with Which you registered your account with to be receiving alerts. Please check the SMS icon and copy the OTP. Please input it in the box provided in the mobile app and click next

5. You will be required to input an m-pin ( First bank mobile app login pin) please it is important to note that it is a 5 digit pass code just for logging in purposes. Do well to put a 5 digit code that is easy to remember. And then also input two security questions and answers. Please click next

6. Please input a 4 digit transaction pin.. This pin is different from the m-pin in the sense that its only used when carrying out transactions with your First bank Mobile app. After that input the referal code. The referral code is 584/TN020056 . PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS REFERAL CODE MUST BE TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS. "TN" are the only alphabets in the referral code and thus they must be typed in capital.

That Is the end of setting up the mobile app yourself. Very easy.

Now that you have successfully registered for the mobile banking, its advisable to perform two transactions not more than 20, 000NGN with our First bank mobile app in order for your daily transfer limit to be 500,000NGN PER DAY without token and 1,000,000 with token.

FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE, PLEASE WHATSAPP ME ON . please don't forget to also input my referal code which is 584/TN020056 when registering your account on the first Mobile app. It will assist me in meeting my targets.
And if you used it, please kindly whatsapp me or inform me here so I will thank you specially in my own way.. Thanks a lot.

I SHALL BE UPLOADING PICTORIAL GUIDE SOON ON HOW TO SUCCESSFULY REGISTER .

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question : What accounts can I access on the First bank Mobile App?

Answer: All the accounts you have with First bank. This may include Current, Savings, Domiciliary , Visa Dollar and Naira card accounts.

Question: Is the mobile app secure?

Answer: The app is situated in a highly secured environment to protect your account on the App. The App is PIN protected. The PIN is uniquely linked to the App on your device. All transactions on the App are validated by either a transaction PIN known only to you or the Bank's issued token. All these are in addition to the security measure put in place to ensure that your transaction information is protected from intruders.

[/b]Question: What can I do on the App?[/b]

Answer: You can transfer funds to accounts in First bank or any other bank in Nigeria, pay utility and other bills, buy airtime from any GSM operator in Nigeria for any number, search, book and pay both local and international flights, save beneficiary phone and account number, manage cheques and keep up with your lifestyle through the loop

Question: Do I need to have an account with first bank before I can enjoy this wonderful service?

Answer: Yes, if you do not have an account yet, kindly locate the nearest FirstBank branch and open a bank account with ease.

Question: I have forgotten my m-pin, what should I do?

Answer: You can reset your m-pin on the app by choosing a new PIN and answering your security questions correctly.

Question: Why do I need to register security questions and answers?

Answer: You will need your personalized security questions and answers to reset your mPIN , transaction PIN, manage beneficiaries etc

Question: With the introduction of Transaction pin, do I still need a token for my transactions?

Answer: Token will only be required when you exceed your transaction limit of 500,000NGN for the day.

Question: What if I change my mobile phone or phone number?

Answer: You can install and activate the App on two devices. Should you want to change one of the devices, contact the FirstBankContact Center on 01-448550, 07080625000 or send an email to FirstContact@firstbanknigeria.com
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Bro... you work with first Bank now?
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Bro... you work with first Bank now?
Yes bro
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Quick tip..

Some of us may ask, how much is first bank charging for transfer?

For your information, CBN has implemented that charges on transfers are pegged at 52NGN against the old 105naira charge for transfer transactions.. Did you know?
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2017
First bank mobile app has evolved to become the most reliable Mobile banking apps due to better transaction services to her customers

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2017
New users who haven't downloaded the app previously should click on REGISTER while current users should click on ACTIVATE THIS DEVICE if they switched to a new phone..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5433478_img20170603093502_jpeg3b5c2c11541e45c186bb0dfcc2e82ac0
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Awww... great.
dingbang:
Yes bro

You in the Sales department?
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Awww... great.

You in the Sales department?
Sales rocks... wink
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
What the Mobile app User Interface looks like..

You can see all your accounts linked to your cards all at once and perform transactions in all accounts just in one app.

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
See what people are saying about the FirstMobile App from First Bank... You are highly convinced that our mobile app is Easy to use, Reliable and most of all, highly secured.

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Keep your questions coming please... You First...

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Your questions answered in pictures.. Keep it rolling

Quick Tip.. Did you know that with the FirstMoney Mobile app, transactions just got a lot more top notch? Why do I say so? With the introduction of e-receipts after each transfer transaction, you can actually save the e-receipt to your phone for record purposes and also share it from the app to the receiver.. You don't need to take a screen shot. Life just got easier with FirstMoney Mobile App from First bank.

Another reason why you need to bank with First bank and download the application.

One user asked if its possible to link all accounts in the same app, Yes. Its very much possible..as long as you have registered your ATM card PAN, all accounts owned by you are automatically linked to your app. Another FIRST from First Bank Nigeria.

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
E-receipt feature for easy records of transfer transactions

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by kaze4blues(m): 3:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Digital geek...is your referral code ready
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2017
kaze4blues:
Digital geek...is your referral code ready
Good morning Sir, i trust you had a good night rest... Happy Sunday.

Yes my referral code is ready. Its being displayed on the thread bro.. I hope you have already put it? wink
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 6:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Good morning my esteemed readers. I trust everyone had a wonderful night rest. Its a great day today. Happy Sunday.

Those who are going to be paying their tithes today, do you know you can actually do that with first bank? We are living in an advanced world and as such, the security of your cash is my concern. Churches have accounts specially designed for Tithes. All you have to do is to collect the account number for the Tithes from your pastor and transfer it to the Church's account using FIRSTMONEY application. Then the e-receipt feature allows yo to save the e-receipy for record purposes. Its easy.

People complain sometimes their wallet fell off from their pockets in keke, or what have you. Let your mobile phone become your personal Bank today.. Go cashless. INSTALL THE APP NOW..
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Keep your questions coming
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Keep your questions coming...feel free to share your issues.
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
cool

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Step 1

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by BabaAlaji(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
I activated my friend last month with your referral.
I'll still do more for you by Allah grace.
dingbang
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2017
BabaAlaji:
I activated my friend last month with your referral.
I'll still do more for you by Allah grace.
dingbang
woooow... Thanks so so much Sir. I really really appreciate.. Nagode.
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by BabaAlaji(m): 5:47am On Jul 06, 2017
dingbang:
yauwa, you're welcome.
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dayleke: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
dingbang:
First bank mobile app has evolved to become the most reliable Mobile banking apps due to better transaction services to her customers

A new update version 1.7 is out.
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by lollarj(f): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2017
dayleke:

A new update version 1.7 is out.
please I need a link to the new apk file.
I cant do it with play store.
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dayleke: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2017
lollarj:

I just updated mine today from "play store "
Dingbang shld be able to help, he works in First Bank.
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dayleke: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:

Can you assist that lady up there bro?
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 2:11am On Aug 05, 2017
lollarj:

why can't you download it on playstore? What is the challenge you are experiencing let me fix it for you please...
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by lollarj(f): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
why can't you download it on playstore? What is the challenge you are experiencing let me fix it for you please...

Its an OS based issue. I will need to factory reset and im not ready for that.
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2017
lollarj:

Its an OS based issue. I will need to factory reset and im not ready for that.
factory reset or an upgrade? You don't have to worry about your files, it's possible now to back everything up so once everything is upgraded, its Gona be reinstalled back and your phone is just as it were

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS, AGF Collaborate To Deduct VAT At Source / How Much Is 1 Billion? / CBN Injects $186m As Forex Reserves Beat $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.