Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (58285 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Selfless Dad! See How A Man Tried To Save His Family From The Houston Flood / Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by midehi2(f): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
mikezuruki:
is your mum's ass not cute enough? lol
very cute, he just love beautiful things grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Chommieblaq(f): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
I wouldn't know because I knew my dad with the eye of a child, lost him when I was 7, twenty something years ago.

But on a second thought yes!
The treatment I get from people when they get to know I'm my father's daughter, the good things they says about him. It was his goodness that killed him. Mind you my dad was far from being rich, don't think he's probably a big man that's why people talk about him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Now I see where the negative energies and bitterness towards guys are coming from. Most fathers have failed. angry cry

To the question :- YES kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by cerowo(f): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
On some parts, YES On another part NO

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by bitcoinvin(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
jmoore:
Many fathers have failed.

undecided

some of them need a guy with Latest Hummer,30 billion for account,House in Vi yet their papa no fit buy Bicycle when him mate dey buy theirs......women are #Hypocrites
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well well is a very responsible man but........he b oshomo. grin grin and that is very bad.So i said noo cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by mzhorlah(f): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
I will be glad to marry someone like my Dad. So gentle yet so disciplined.

I pray for his richer version tho grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Euphoria19: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Big NO,and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy either
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by ugybabe2020(f): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
holy ghost fire, my mum deserve an award for putting on with him for over 30 yrs. I can never marry him God forbid

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by ugybabe2020(f): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
he never believe in girl education, my dad never train his girls, he abandoned us the girls

9 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Kingxway: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by ifymorena(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Capital NO and small letter no

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by missyadorable(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
My reply : Hell NO! I rather marry Lucifer than a man like my father God forbid evil,I reject it even for my enemies in Jesus' name.Amen

7 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by missyadorable(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
My reply : Hell NO! I rather marry Lucifer than a man like my father God forbid evil,I reject it even for my enemies in Jesus' name.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by free2ryhme: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
all of them dey say no, hell no

grin

scammers

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by LeediaLee(f): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hell No! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by badthinds: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
mikezuruki:
I gave you the first 'like' bro

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by badthinds: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
mikezuruki,midehi2:
I gave you the first 'like' bro

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hell fuckîng yes! But with some few modifications though lol.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Rozaybb(f): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
DonHummer:

Millionaire wey dey beg for money undecided
You be beta oloshi I swear grin grin grin grin
lol...no mind am...him dey find mugu

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by brandydaniells(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's the only thing I don't like about my dad, my mom was the last wife. That man is the most generous man I've ever seen. My man is opp of my dad sad
how can he be generous
..when all u do is buy him singlets and boxers

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by optional1(f): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
for me is a yes..
A man like my dad robosky02
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Mopelawlar(f): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Guyz una don see una life, lessons for u upcoming dad's b of good examples kk. As for me I knw God is goin to give me d perfect man for me,dat am sure of grin shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by sunnico(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
mzhorlah:
I will be glad to marry someone like my Dad. So gentle yet so disciplined.

I pray for his richer version tho grin
And here I am dear grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Berbierklaus(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Only few Nigerians men should not be called daddy but sperm donor.
Some of those saying yes is just because of blood,most men were never there for their kids.

As for me,I would love to marry someone like Tonyebarcanista's dad grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Ginaz(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mine is big capital letter NO!!

He is too hot tempered and uses his voice and hands to correct you, doesn't brings his mind down to understand someone. He doesn't care if you're alive or not, doesn't bother to be emotionally supportive to his children.

With his level of education I still wonder why he would train his children with an iron fist, my step sister hardly smiles and always secretive, that's the effect of being under someone as my dad. I wish I could take her away from that toxic house.

You can't express yourself, can't do anything.

Hell no, I rather be a Virgin till old age than marry someone like him and make my children suffer for my mistake.

I've not seen my father for 5 years and he doesn't bother, well I don't care too. I just learnt my step sister is out of the house and staying on her own, got herself a house mixing with bad friends. My heart broke in pieces. I don't even know where she is, she's a teenager and still very much a baby. embarassed

Fathers should be a good father to their children, your attitude as a father will affect your child's future for good or bad.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by ioreth69(f): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
midehi2:
YES: because my dad is so caring and protective, No: because he was fvcking other cute asses, but he has changed now, old age grin
yea they all repent wen dey r old n frail.

10 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by kayjee101: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
My cousins(paternal and maternal) have sworn never to try it; and if they ever do, I personally will never forgive them.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
I can't Marry a woman who doesn't love her father...

Nonsense...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by rafson37(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
sorry for the loss boy. but pls is exsco a name?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
It seems fathers have failed going by these responsessad

5 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Mofpearl: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
YES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Help!!! Missing Children / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.