Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (58219 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Selfless Dad! See How A Man Tried To Save His Family From The Houston Flood / Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Greenbullet(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
LeoFish92:

U have a soft heart Yet your name is bullet, tyranny is already in built in u.. ...*winks*
the bullet is a representation of my physical speed.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by missyadorable(f): 2:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:
hahaha..your dad must hear this,so you hate him this much
He has heard worse and will hear the worst Useless man
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by mzhorlah(f): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
piagetskinner:

fine thank you...God is good
all the time
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by robosky02(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
optional1:
for me is a yes..

A man like my dad robosky02

optional1

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by optional1(f): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
robosky02:

optional

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Yes.....
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
I always pray to God never to give me my kind of dad as a husband. Seriously my mum has tried, I can't take it. A man will have so much money but the family can't enjoy him. cry
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
The society train girls to be good wives in the home and for their husbands but hardly will the talk or train men too to be good husbands. They blame a woman for bad marriages but won't blame the men. 90% of marriage failures are caused by men...most girls won't marry their kind of dad because they have failed us. Woefully cry

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lloydfather:
Believe me 95% of those that says NO, said so because their dad was very poor. And those that said yes was because they have a rich dad
forget this trash. My dad has money but what does he do?. He spend it on people outside neglecting his family, we beg him for money and even my mum that helped him become something is now a trash. Is not all about the richness or poorness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Lily4star(f): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
naturalwaves:

So sorry dear. What are we going to do about this mail thing now? Are you done with school?

Thanks, almost, how body?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by naturalwaves: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Lily4star:

Thanks, almost, how body?
Cool. We thank God. How is school work going?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
i think majority of girls that said no are yoruba ladies because their men are polygamous in nature in terms of marriage. they do have kids from different women and end up not marrying any of them and even don't take care of those kids. to me, i have the best dad any woman can ask of. even all my sisters will ask God for a man that has my dad traits.

i really felt heart broken after reading all this comments because that wasn't what i expected. please husband should be good to their wives. you think your kids don't know how you are maltreating their mum? they keep quite to avoid more problem. marry fathers are failed in the sight of their children and God. *sobbing*
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Lily4star(f): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
naturalwaves:

We thank God, not been on here for a while
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Lily4star(f): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
naturalwaves:

Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by naturalwaves: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lily4star:

I see. Resolve the mail issue now.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by GoodFaith: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

..That is not true..The truth of the matter is that the average Nigerian father has failed in every ramification when it comes to living up to expectation as a husband and father...Most are just too irresponsible it is scary..

..Thats why in Nigeria,both males and females prefer their mothers to their fathers by far...fact

What make fathers in UK, Canada and USA better than Nigerian fathers?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by GoodFaith: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
A father and a husband are two different things
People are not perfect
Hope my girls find the best of me in men they marry
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by GoodFaith: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
DPricey1:
God forbid!

my dad is an amazing dad but the worst husband.
he treats us like princes and princesses but treats our mother his wife like trash.

I'd rather stay single than marry a man like him

Have you asked your father why?
Is your mother perfect in this relationship?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by eliadekx(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2017
the bible say by they fruiths we shall know them,now I can see those girls that preferred married old men than young single men,

I need a husband is last achievement u get in the church as prayer request old cagos
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by skressed1: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
I love and respect him, but I would not wish to marry a man like him
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by yhermmie(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
A very big YES... He's just the best. Unfortunately I lost him last week embarassed
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by JaffyJoe(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Some responses here scares me a little. I must not fail my wife and kids mehn.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by JaffyJoe(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
yhermmie:
A very big YES... He's just the best. Unfortunately I lost him last week embarassed

Awwsh. Accept my heartfelt sympathy. God is your strength.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by yhermmie(f): 2:45am On Aug 18, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Awwsh. Accept my heartfelt sympathy. God is your strength.
Thanks so much.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave by Greenbullet(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
LeoFish92:

U have a soft heart Yet your name is bullet, tyranny is already in built in u.. ...*winks*
lol, bro, d name na joke ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Help!!! Missing Children / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.