Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested (48116 Views)

BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win / Blogger Shades Dammy Krane Over Wizkid Beef In A Very Insultive Manner / Shots Fired?! Rapper, CDQ Comes At Dammy Krane Over His Arrest In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by bsideboii(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
crazyABO:
lol on a serious note he was shading him wink why ddnt he gave d advice earlier on though he his right though cool
So because one 24 year old goofed of late people shouldn't talk about showbiz and the fake life most of them potray abi U are shading him.If He shades h nko.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by dicapino: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Real Bad.

Yhu don't kick a man that's down and yhu never out a bro in public like that but you know this celeb cats, snitching and bitching comes with the territory for most of dem.

Buurrr, only God knows, if he gave advice earlier; would it have been taken in good faith or misunderstood and twisted as the "nigga just hating"?!
may God deliver our boykrane o!

Deliver Fire!!!

While Krane is innocent until the court says otherwise the evidence available shows he might be guilty.

We Nigerians are looking at this stuff from Krane's angle alone. The credit cards he purportedly used to rent jets most times belonged to hardworking unsuspecting Americans who don't know that scammers are using their cards for luxury. Do you know the hardship it's takes paying back you credit.

If found guilty he should face the consequences and hey man you know it's not gonna stop other Yahoo guys to stop anyway. But let him face the law: I pray they are lenient on him- I doubt that though!!!
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
gift01:
Even the very pompous Exclusive is giving out advice. Anyway, I choose the message over the messenger

He should be naw.. folorunsho alakija is his mum.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by gift01: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
psycho1:

He should be naw.. folorunsho alakija is his mum.
Nope she's not. He's another Alakija and not from the famous family
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
gift01:
Nope she's not. He's another Alakija and not from the famous family

Noted.. Thanks!
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by SHOCK7(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Spot on, they keep throwing perfect happy fulfilled life on our faces yet they aren't near perfect or happy undecided
Hello Boleyn!
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by IdeyFindWife: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
dicapino:

Deliver Fire!!!

While Krane is innocent until the court says otherwise the evidence available shows he might be guilty.

We Nigerians are looking at this stuff from Krane's angle alone. The credit cards he purportedly used to rent jets most times belonged to hardworking unsuspecting Americans who don't know that scammers are using their cards for luxury. Do you know the hardship it's takes paying back you credit.

If found guilty he should face the consequences and hey man you know it's not gonna stop other Yahoo guys to stop anyway. But let him face the law: I pray they are lenient on him- I doubt that though!!!

mybad, most of us responded to preliminary leaks filtering out and the whole thing was looking like a nigga was hooked into the wrong crowd without knowing and it was one of their "helps" for him that just went burst now!

It will be a huge brand fail and national embarrassment if he's completely guilty as charged without any culpable deniability, even me, i go swear for the boy but Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how the whole thing pans out!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.