Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment (23091 Views)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Cadet ASP, NDLEA, EFCC Recruitment 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by ovwighoe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2007
Please do any one in the house have any info on when the interview for cdet Inspector into the nigerian police force will be done?any info will be appreciated.i collected and submitted their form in dec 2006
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by nasir11: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2007
the interview will be comingup either first week or second week of febuary 2007
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by mylife(f): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2007
i have not heard anything well lot hope the person dat said first or second week in Feb has an information from a right source
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by femaks(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2007
the interview is coming up on the 7th-13th of feburuary 2007, and the venue is the nigerian police headquarters in all the state capital starting from 8am every day. you should go with the following documents:

1             all the originals of your credentials
2            recomedation letter from your commmunity head
3            LGA identification letter
4           acknowledgement slip
5           all other relevant documents
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by scopido(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2007
as the submission closed,anybody with info about the closure?i have not submitted my form,do i still have chance to submit?
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by ovwighoe(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2007
Nairalanders una too much.thanks for the info.plz any one with the interview format should not fail to inform the house o!i tust una shay,
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by banjosha(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2007
thanks for the info, 7th-13th she. i 'll be there.
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by alanimi200(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2007
The advertisement is already out .you have to listen at lvt 8.they need your b/cert, original credentials,and letter from chairmam of ur local govt or from notable traditional ruler.Dont know the date but willhelp you find out from the advert.
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by onarryba: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2010
Please is the anything new on the cdt inspector for this year?and is the police academy degree awarding?Thanks guys.
Re: Nigeria Police Cadet Asp Recruitment by jokedusi: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2010
can any body give me latest info as per regard cadet asp recruitment

(1) (Reply)

2019 Recruitment: Nigerian Air Force Releases New List Of Successful Candidates / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / The Dpr Offer (graduate trainee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.