Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Would You Date Mama Gee? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Date Mama Gee? (3891 Views)

Poll: Would You Date Mama Gee

Yes - she's awesome: 10% (10 votes)
Yes - cos i'd screw anything: 5% (5 votes)
I dey craze?: 30% (28 votes)
Not in a million years: 35% (32 votes)
Maybe: 17% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama-gee Will You Marry Me! / I Love Mama-gee / Mama Gee, Im In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
I have noticed she seem to have some sort of underlying issues with men - Based on her threads.

The question off-course is will anyone here date her? Personally, I won't touch her with a gloves on. But maybe am wrong.  grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2010
ElRazur:

I have noticed she seem to have some sort of underlying issues with men - Based on her threads.

The question off-course is will anyone here date her? Personally, I won't touch her with a gloves on. But maybe am wrong.  grin

Whaddaya mean? mama gee is TOO HAWT for u to handle thats all grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by SEFAGO(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
I don't do Nigerian girls undecided
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Whaddaya mean? mama gee is TOO HAWT for u too handle thats all grin

I don't know about you, but if I am your brother and I bring home a woman who appears to have limited thinking, but you think is good looking. . .Will you be happy for me?

In other words, I don't date illogical woman, or those who seem to have a natural hatred for men.  wink
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hahaha. You won't even have her for free? grin

Excellent choice sir.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by DrKnow1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
I would do anything to be with that woman. Then she will know khaki no be leather. I will give it to her pound for pound
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by snowdrops(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
There is no need for this thread. I hope my post is the last one.
Otherwise i will just faint.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

I would do anything to be with that woman. Then she will know khaki no be leather. I will give it to her pound for pound

Clearly, you are in the minority. You are one of those who will sleep with anything. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
ElRazur:

I don't know about you, but if I am your brother and I bring home a woman who appears to have limited thinking, but you think is good looking. . .Will you be happy for me?

In other words, I don't date illogical woman, or those who seem to have a natural hatred for men.  wink

LoL . . . . .Mama gee is a just a sexist
I am sure u can tame her grin tongue
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

Why is that? Will you date her or not? If you are a female, will you recommend her to your best male friend? grin

TOPE2000!:

LoL . . . . .Mama gee is a just a sexist
I am sure u can tame her grin tongue

A sexist who probably sucks wil.ly. . , Ouch.

No one wants to tame a yeye thing. Thanks but I have you sweet heart. wink
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Sauron1: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
ElRazur:

The question off-course is will anyone here date her? Personally, I won't touch her with a gloves on. But maybe am wrong.  grin

I'd rather shag a pregnant crocodile.
Mamagee? She epitomises filth and squalor.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by DrKnow1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

I'd rather sleep with a pregnant crocodile.

Habaaah grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

I'd rather sleep with a pregnant crocodile.

What if she is the last woman on earth and you are the last man remaining? Will you save mankind and procreate with her? Personally, I will let mankind perish.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Dark1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

hahahaha. . . shows how little u know NL.  

@ OP: Don't know her that much but from the little i've read about her post, I won't be surprised if she turns out 2 be a minor.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
ElRazur:

A sexist who probably sucks wil.ly. . ,  Ouch.

No one wants to tame a yeye thing. Thanks but I have you sweet heart. wink

Lmao . . . . ur loss tongue grin

ElRazur:

Clearly, you are in the minority. You are one of those who will sleep with anything. grin

Lmfao grin cheesy grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Pweety4me(f): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

So wat then r u doing wif Fl Ginger? shuor!"AIRHEAD". . . tongue
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by DrKnow1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
ElRazur:

What if she is the last woman on earth and you are the last man remaining? Will you save mankind and procreate with her? Personally, I will let mankind perish.

He would arrange a meeting once in a month during ovulation period, worth the risk. grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ICEMAN(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
One Word! "YES"! cool
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Jaideyone(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
this is going to be interesting grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

He would arrange a meeting once in a month during ovulation period, worth the risk. grin grin

Oh gosh grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Pweety4me(f): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
Jaidey-one:

this is going to be interesting grin grin grin grin
or very disturbing. . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Abekeade08(f): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
@poster,

I am sorry but your post is brutal. Why would you single out somebody and start a thread about her because you don't agree with her views. We are all here to post our opinions. , your opinion should be respected, just as mamagee's. There is no need to villify anyone here because of their views, just my 2 cents.

I don't agree with all mamagee's posts, but to start a post asking if anyone would date her is soo uncalled for.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Pweety4me(f): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
^Maybe some of her topics r also very un-called 4. . . lipsrsealed grin smiley
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Mannylex(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
U guys are wickid, all this for one person, ain't good at all.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
Abekeade08:

@poster,

I am sorry but your post is brutal. Why would you single out somebody and start a thread about her because you don't agree with her views. We are all here to post our opinions. , your opinion should be respected, just as mamagee's. There is no need to villify anyone here because of their views, just my 2 cents.

I don't agree with all mamagee's posts, but to start a post asking if anyone would date her is soo uncalled for.

Dont make me laugh in pidgin.

If she likes to be a sexist id!ot, then a few of us can play that game with her.  grin Don't dish out what you cant take is what people say.

I am not vilifying or doing anything as such, but I am merely paying her back in her own coins. grin

PS
Heaven bless whoever added a poll to the thread. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Pweety4me(f): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mannylex:

U guys are wickid, all this for one person, ain't good at all.
One person don turn 2 pple?anywayz how u dey?where u been? smiley
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by DrKnow1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Abekeade08:

@poster,

Why not? The poster has every right to ask any freeking question. Why did you jump in like a bleeding gate crashing weed smoker? or you are the devil's advocate. By the way, where is Mama Gee?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by releaseme: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

Why not? The poster has every right to ask any freeking question. Why did you jump in like a bleeding gate crashing weed smoker? or you are the devil's advocate. By the way, where is Mama Gee?

She just got banned. cry cry
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
releaseme:

She just got banned. cry cry

Even better.

It is not an issue, everyone around here can always come back like Jesus Christ at the click of a mouse. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by cold(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2010
El razur u of all pple shld have known better.It's all a pshychological thing, a defensive mechanism to portray one as being tough on the outside whilst hollow,soft & weak on the inside.It aint hard to tell
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

So wat then r u doing wif Fl Ginger? shuor!"AIRHEAD". . . tongue
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2010
cold:

El razur u of all pple shld have known better.It's all a pshychological thing, a defensive mechanism to portray one as being tough on the outside whilst hollow,soft & weak on the inside.It aint hard to tell

grin

I just like the idea of toying with her though. . .

PS
Can a mod please unban her just for the purpose of this thread [if possible please].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ? / I Am Looking For A Decent Hausa Girl / Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.