Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Would You Date Mama Gee? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Date Mama Gee? (3887 Views)

Poll: Would You Date Mama Gee

Yes - she's awesome: 10% (10 votes)
Yes - cos i'd screw anything: 5% (5 votes)
I dey craze?: 30% (28 votes)
Not in a million years: 35% (32 votes)
Maybe: 17% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama-gee Will You Marry Me! / I Love Mama-gee / Mama Gee, Im In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Mannylex(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2010
Sweety Pweety, i've been around, it's just that I started going to bed early, and that's when u're usually online. Missed ya so much. Wats up with u?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2010
Mannylex:

Sweety Pweety, i've been around, it's just that I started going to bed early, and that's when u're usually online. Missed ya so much. Wats up with u?

Oi. Take your shi.t out of my thread. Are you gonna vote or take MamaGee on a date or not? grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Mannylex(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2010
@ElRazur, u such a friggin rude dude, someone asked a should I just remain quiet/ignore her, are my hands numb?, infact i'll be wasting ma time replying u.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:17am On Jan 19, 2010
Mannylex:

@ElRazur, u such a friggin rude dude, someone asked a should I just remain quiet/ignore her, are my hands numb?, infact i'll be wasting ma time replying u.

God punish your mouth for not having a sense of humour. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Freiburger(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2010
Mama gee dont need a date.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Mannylex(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2010
Would u behave like a civilsed person, and stop behaving like an illiterate. Anyways, i'm sorry if u said that humourously, it's just ur manner of approach that pissed me off. I've always had it in mind not to have any problem with anyone. So we're cool right?
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by DrKnow1(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

Mama gee dont need a date.

Who are you geezer? Why did you bang in flexing your muscles? watch it, she is mine grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by follypimpi(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2010
What i have come to realize is most of em so called sexist are loner "n" in desperate need of a dude but are only bitter as they are Single are not getting laid.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2010
Mannylex:

Would u behave like a civilsed person, and stop behaving like an illiterate. Anyways, i'm sorry if u said that humourously, it's just your manner of approach that pissed me off. I've always had it in mind not to have any problem with anyone. So we're cool right?

Yanma Yanma chop your mouth. You want us to be cool after you call me illiterate?  grin

Oh boy relax this smiley -----> grin Means one is laughing/joking etc.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2010
follypimpi:

What i have come to realize is most of em so called sexist are loner "n" in desperate need of a dude but are only bitter as they are Single are not getting laid.

You are so right . . .i tell ya grin grin grin

ElRazur:

God punish your mouth for not having a sense of humour. grin

ROFL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by opsydudu(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2010
who the Bleep is mama gee? she likes aristo, i won't even touch her with a long pole.

a NO to that!
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2010
TOPE2000!:

You are so right . . .i tell ya grin grin grin

Is there something you know that we don't? Or are you just back stabbing your friend? grin

opsydudu:

who the bleep is mama gee? she likes aristo, i won't even touch her with a long pole.

a NO to that!

Some say she is a useless, brainless, sexist slowpoke with brains the size of a pea. . , but I cannot confirm that.

Excellent choice sir. cool
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Mannylex(m): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2010
@ElRazur,sincerely, I was oblivious of the smiley, I didn't even notice it, maybe because i'm typing with sleepy eyes. I'm really sorry for that, it's not in my nature. So we cool right.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Pweety4me(f): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2010
FL Gators:

Y r there clouds on your head?u read his comment right?r u not a 9jerian chic?

@Manny i dey ooo dis site dey get probs won't allow me quote . . .u gud doe?

@ElRazur it's your use of words sha a bit 2 brash. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2010
ElRazur:

Is there something you know that we don't? Or are you just back stabbing your friend? grin

And who told u mama gee is my friend? grin grin grin
cudnt stand the girl b4 but i later realise its a wste of my bloody time to dislike her . . . she is just like a joke to me now grin cheesy

Nobody in their serious mind shud take her serious undecided
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Freiburger(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2010
Dr Know:

Who are you geezer? Why did you bang in flexing your muscles? watch it, she is mine grin

´, lol. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by chamotex(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2010
follypimpi:

So what is your damn job on NL?
After all the [b]P[/b]IMP classes I gave you.

Report back to class dude angry
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2010
chamotex:

So what is your damn job on NL?
After all the [b]P[/b]IMP classes I gave you.

Report back to class dude angry

Chamo my darlink . . . . . kiss kiss
Dont mind that folly . . . . . if i tell u what he has been up to, u will be shocked grin tongue
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2010
TOPE2000!:

And who told u mama gee is my friend? grin grin grin
cudnt stand the girl b4 but i later realise its a wste of my bloody time to dislike her . . . she is just like a joke to me now grin cheesy

Nobody in their serious mind shud take her serious undecided

You defended her saying she is hawt. lol.

Take serious ke? I am having fun with her joo. I didn't even realise she was banned. . . .It would have been interesting to have her here. . . that way, I get to rip into her. grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Nautillus(m): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2010
No i wont.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2010
She's a feisty one, things will definitely not be boring especially for guys who complain about their boring gfs grin grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by SEFAGO(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

So wat then r u doing wif Fl Ginger? shuor!"AIRHEAD". . . tongue

Don't compare my alligator to you girls. My Fl Gator is classy, beautiful, well-educated, soft-spoken and polite, amiable and the list goes on. Technically everything you are not grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

She's a feisty one, things will definitely not be boring especially for guys who complain about their boring gfs grin grin

Been tryin to El that grin tongue

ElRazur:

You defended her saying she is hawt. lol.

Take serious ke? I am having fun with her joo. I didn't even realise she was banned. . . .It would have been interesting to have her here. . . that way, I get to rip into her. grin

Lol . . . . .thunder fire ur computer for not knwing that i was being sarcastic grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by chamotex(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Chamo my darlink . . . . .  kiss kiss
Dont mind that folly . . . . . if i tell u what he has been up to, u will be shocked grin tongue

Darlin ke . . . Tope jor ma kobalize me ooo. Papparazzi dey everywhere o. cheesy

I need folly to come and confirm that statement.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Mannylex(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2010
@Pweety, yeah i'm good.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by hollandis(f): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2010
Who is this ElRazur? shocked
You be Hausa-Muslim angry muttalab
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2010
chamotex:

Darlin ke . . . Tope jor ma kobalize me ooo. Papparazzi dey everywhere o. cheesy

I need folly to come and confirm that statement.

see this ole of a guy grin
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 12:53am On Jan 19, 2010
hollandis:

Who is this ElRazur? shocked
You be Hausa-Muslim angry muttalab

I am Tope's Man. Who the Bleep are you?

Please don't insult me.
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by Pweety4me(f): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2010
SEFAGO:

Don't compare my alligator to you girls. My Fl Gator is classy, beautiful, well-educated, soft-spoken and polite, amiable and the list goes on. Technically everything you are not grin
Ahahaha grin Na technically everything your not u know wat they say about opposites attracting? cheesy grin tongue but sir "AIRHEAD" i would like 2 know if i should take dat as your final answer?. . . cool tongue
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by TOPE20001(f): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2010
ElRazur:

I am Tope's Man. Who the bleep are you?

Please don't insult me.

Lol grin
yea . .who are u? tongue
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by hollandis(f): 12:59am On Jan 19, 2010
ElRazur:

I am Tope's Man. Who the bleep are you?

Please don't insult me.
what is bleep? grin tongue

Identify yourself,the ''El'' in your name reminds me of El mustapha and El Mutallab angry and who the hell is insulting you
Re: Would You Date Mama Gee? by ElRazur: 1:03am On Jan 19, 2010
hollandis:

what is bleep? grin tongue

Identify yourself,the ''El'' in your name reminds me of El mustapha and El Mutallab angry and who the hell is insulting you

I said, I am Tope's man. Who the fc.uk are you? And Tope is asking who the blooming he.ck are you too.

Really? The "Ho" in your name reminds me of a "a LovePeddler".

You called me a muslim. . . .That is an insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Happy Birthday Missyhorlah / I Am Looking For A Decent Hausa Girl / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.