Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (29110 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Trust me, that must be FFK or his boy, Reno Omokri, remember the Simlin case?
These two guys have no shame!

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by temitemi1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
OP must be one of those BMC boys...SMH undecided

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
OVI75:

[s]Pls Face Yr Northern Masters, Okupe Once Said, The North Wants To Pretend Like Dey Are Not Afraid Of A Yaradua 2

Face yr Fulani Masters ,bfr Anoda fallen Angel uses Yr Head As An Helipad[/s].
The blog is Ebhoe-owned & the underbelly intention is as clear as a day.
And for your delusional disorder, Yoruba determine your destiny & ain't none of y'all can do about it. We care less the scourge that befalls ijaw sl.aves.

Igbos are fools cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by pythonkid(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
ok
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Suko110(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wole Soyinka , Wikipedia, weldon sir

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
temitemi1:
OP must be one of those BMC boys...SMH undecided
May God punish "Gej till 2019"

-- L shocked shocked k at you!

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:
You don't even need an extended google search to know he doesn't exist. The article was first published on an Ibocentric blog, that alone gave the facade away. If Northern elites will attack Osinbajo, ipob blog would not be the first platform of publication.

You are two smart bro, absolutely brilliant! These flattrron crooks must be behind that gutter article!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Firgemachar: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
gberra:
Firgemachar You need to come see this...

LordAdam16 Your folly has turned on your head. How about you come in here & spellbound the gullibles once again with your speculative theories & opionated vanities..

I knew all along that 'Dr Ismail Farouq' was a figment of the imagination of the ever-pained, ever-empty-chest-beating, ever-jealous/envious and ever-pathetic flatiyeasterners. sad

They have failed on arrival! smiley

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ettybaba(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shameless and hopeless flat headed inebriated ipob youths are behind the article.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by TheAngry1: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Immediately I saw that story, I also googled and discovered it was baseless. It is a shame how low some people or ethnic groups can descend just to prove a senseless point.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by CharlotteFlair: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
gberra:
May God punish "Gej till 2019"

-- L shocked shocked k at you!
Is your vegetable President corn beef yet?
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Firgemachar:

I knew all along that 'Dr Ismail Farouq' was a figment of the imagination of the ever-pained, ever-empty-chest-beating, ever-jealous/envious and ever-pathetic flatiyeasterners. sad

They have failed on arrival! smiley

Honestly, Evil abound in the hearts of iboes.

Spit on every Osu skulls.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by GrandGarcon: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Phoolish people quick to blame IPOB, when they have been the ones writing all manner of nonsense against Nnamdi kanu, and many other Biafrans, can't we say it is the same people that wrote this one? If we count how many articles falsely written against IPOB, a 16GB pen drive cannot contain them all. SEPA? Kate Henshaw? Do these names ring a bell. Useless niggar areans.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SuperS1Panther: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Children of Hatred a Sowers of Seed of Discord should be ashamed of their failed propaganda.

The world can now see the desperation of the devilish Igbo Jews.

Igbo Xtians should be ashamed of their useless Igbo Jews.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by CharlotteFlair: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yorrobbers are solidly behind the mere commissioner turn coordinator grin only on NL tho.
Let them go to Aso where Hausa Fulani continues to make life unbearable for osunbande and beat their chest rather than hide behind keyboards regurgitating on NL.

Quote me out of contest and I can assure you Amadioha, Iyiafor Enyiogwuwu, Aluukwu Emeke, Ala Ogbagan and Ushi na Aboshi will strike your buccal cavity shut tonight! undecided

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
[s]Is your vegetable President corn beef yet[/s]?
Go pick up your sense in the bin.

Igbos are fools cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ijustdey: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Howmon:
I saw a post titled "[url href="https://www.nairaland.com/3834919/dr-ismaila-farouk-blasts-osinbajo"]Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint[/url]"

A quick search on the google search engine reveals that nobody by the name Ismaila Farouk exists outside the report.

For a Dr. (PhD Holder) he should have at least a journal article to His name, a search on google scholar also revealed zero results, I discovered that the man does not exists.

This brings to fore the question, why create a fictional character to tarnish someone's image?

I'm not making any assertions as to the writer of the said article but the fictitious name discredits the moral of the writer as a con artist with ulterior motives.

but the same news was carried by Sun newspaper

http://sunnewsonline.com/alleged-tribalism-nepotism-north-knocks-osinbajo/

it talk extensively on the news

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin grin

Afonjas and their masters eh kwa..

no be this people just dey abuse the north for the other thread, only to change mouth naa to call ipob..

olboy..nA so una fear north reach?

anyway. plus minus... publication has already gone wide,even if they no observe am.. truth don dey ground.

Osibanjo is a crook and tribalist..

Osibanjo presidency is death on arrival. Fact.

just wish say him go contest..so make we see dem finish.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SuperS1Panther: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
ijustdey:

but the same news was carried by Sun newspaper

http://sunnewsonline.com/alleged-tribalism-nepotism-north-knocks-osinbajo/

it talk extensively on the news

Is Sun Newspaper not an Igbo Newspaper again?

Yeye dey smell.

They should try harder.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
So many jobless yoots in the land of potopoto these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by FBIL: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Howmon:
I saw a post titled "[url href="https://www.nairaland.com/3834919/dr-ismaila-farouk-blasts-osinbajo"]Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint[/url]"

A quick search on the google search engine reveals that nobody by the name Ismaila Farouk exists outside the report.

For a Dr. (PhD Holder) he should have at least a journal article to His name, a search on google scholar also revealed zero results, I discovered that the man does not exists.

This brings to fore the question, why create a fictional character to tarnish someone's image?

I'm not making any assertions as to the writer of the said article but the fictitious name discredits the moral of the writer as a con artist with ulterior motives.
Go and sit down! If he publishes his Journal papers without his ''pen name'' what happens? I've got more than 10 International Journals with my full names as they appear in my certificates but that differs a bit from my PEN name or social media name.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Kbanka: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fake news
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Kbanka: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
His/her pen name search on Google would've revealed who he/she is naa. Somebody that can 'blast' your vice president should exist on Google no matter what name he/she is using or he/she is not worth following
FBIL:

Go and sit down! If he publishes his Journal papers without his ''pen name'' what happens? I've got more than 10 International Journals with my full names as they appear in my certificates but that differs a bit from my PEN name or social media name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Origamist: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ariesbull: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
There is recession ....it is the Igbo
Price of ewedu goes up....look no further its Thw Igbo
Ismaila writes something... It must be The Igbo
A Yoruba pastor had nightmare... Its the Igbo masquerade
An Oba gets drink....oh the Igbo man sold it

These Yoruba people ..una no dey tire

Igbo isn't the president
Igbo isn't the VP
Igbo isn't the house of rep chairman or somethingsomething

Sometimes I see reasons with tg igbo

You guys are something else

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by xnsandrxns: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
The descendants of Esau has lost their minds

I pity them

Always losing

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjas are responsible..They want to make dia masters feel that Igbos wanna spoil dia relationship..The ibos I know no fit try dis childish rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjas are responsible..They want to make dia masters feel that Igbos wanna spoil dia relationship..The ibos I know no fit try dis childish rubbish. cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Oluwatomisin: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Spots on op

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.