Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pls How Much Does It Cost To Arrange An Average Burial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Much Does It Cost To Arrange An Average Burial (482 Views)

Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures / Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Does It Cost To Arrange An Average Burial by Naijablade: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls my fellow nairalanders i lost my sick dad to the painful hands of death this week,but what borders me now is the burial rites,i am still a minor am just 17 and am the first born we have been poor all since.....pls can someone help me with the cost of a burial in nigeria,pls be specific and brake down everytin for me.....list the price of commodity both coffin and other tinx pls i need help to help me start sourcing for money....and if there is anyone that can help me financally i will appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Touching Lives: Airtel Builds Multimillion Naira, Ultra-modern Apartment For Fir / Why Is Gtb Foreign Exchange Rate For Card Transaction Higher Than Black Market?? / 6 Most Effective Ways To Promote Your Startup Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.