Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance (8301 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Nweze1986: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gov. Umahi is set for the uncommon award:

Our able Governor, Engr. Deacon (Dr.) Chief David Nweze Umahi is ready to receive the prestigious Zik's award on good governance.

This will be happening in less than 48 hours from now in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ebonyi people are happy as he is the only governor to receive such award from the entire South East,
Nigeria.

Congratulation Ezechinyere Ebonyi State.
Congratulations our Talk and do governor.
Congratulations Ome nke afuru n'anya.

Via Ebonyi Gist.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by brunofarad(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes
This man deserves it, he has done well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Igboblog: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
For beating up a journalist Abi? WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT HIM TO BEAT UP JOURNALIST AND RECEIVE AWARD IN RETURN. There should be a freedom of press in Ebonyi. Everybody should be allowed to air his views and without criticism in any government, that government is bound to do as they like.

Dave Umahi should call the journalist and apologize to him

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by free2ryhme: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
which one be Zik award again ooo grin grin grin

another money making scheme by the people from the raising poto poto

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by PearlStreet(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Iwuayanwu that stole money according to GEJ wants to receive an award.

Dave Umahi the one who beats up journalists wants to receive an award.

Emefiele too is getting an award. For what?

It's like since they want to turn the award to a comedy show and finish the little that's left of Zik's legacy.
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Ogashub(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Padiga: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

it is rising potopoto.

Mtcheeew.

You cannot even insult well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by vantage001: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

Zik for Nigeria is the equivalent of George washington for america. He was greater and more influential to your current nationhood than any of your Nigerian founding fathers.
Which is why the Zik award should be accorded the highest level of respect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Uncleodi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Congratulations to the wonder working governor.

U are unbiasly the best so far in Ebonyi State.

Together, we will get there.

#EbonyiOnTheRise

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Klington: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
For doing what exactly cos i also saw cbn gov name...... Incompetent set of people

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by vantage001: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Btw, the good governance award has two recipients from the north and one from the east. Before some nitwits taint it with the paint of tribalism.
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Nweze1986: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Igboblog:
For beating up a journalist Abi? WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT HIM TO BEAT UP JOURNALIST AND RECEIVE AWARD IN RETURN. There should be a freedom of press in Ebonyi. Everybody should be allowed to air his views and without criticism in any government, that government is bound to do as they like.

You must be out of your mind by misinforming the public. convince the public with your evidence on how Umahi beat up a journalist or you better keep mute.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by free2ryhme: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
vantage001:

Zik for Nigeria is the equivalent of George washington for america. He was greater and more influential to your current nationhood than any of your Nigerian founding fathers.
Which is why the Zik award should be accorded the highest level of respect.

That was what your were told
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
THUNDER FIRE T. A ORJI

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by leofab(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fashola dwarves the below award.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Uncleodi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Igboblog:

Don't you think that the information is a big propaganda from people that feel they are not getting stomach infrastructure from the government ?

Ask ur self one thing! With the very low federal allocation and seemingly petite IGR, the Ebonyi State government pays salaries on or before 20th of every month consistently since inception and yet meaningful projects are going on simultaneously...yet, his government is greatly criticized!

Have u asked ur self what is happening with other sister states in Nigeria? Let's not go there now.

Believe u me if the governor has the kind of money at the disposal of the previous regime(s), he would be possibly doing better than he is doing now.

Pls, let's be patient with the government.

With God, it shall be well.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Igboblog: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nweze1986:
You must be out of your mind by misinforming the public. convince the public with your evidence on how Umahi beat up a journalist or you better keep mute.
A Journalist Was Beaten up inside a government house in Abakaliki and several media carried the story but up till now, Ebonyi state government has not released any report at least to tell their own side of the story. Or you want to tell me that the governor is not aware? I believe you are among his media team, please tell him to tell his own side of the story because the report is damaging the entire Ebonyi reputation. It's just an advise and don't take it personal because I don't even have time to start exchanging words with you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by Igboblog: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Uncleodi:

Don't you think that the information is a big propaganda from people that feel they are not getting stomach infrastructure from the government ?

Ask ur self one thing! With the very low federal allocation and seemingly petite IGR, the Ebonyi State government pays salaries on or before 20th of every month consistently since inception and yet meaningful projects are going on simultaneously...yet, his government is greatly criticized!

Have u asked ur self what is happening with other sister states in Nigeria? Let's not go there now.

Believe u me if the governor has the kind of money at the disposal of the previous regime(s), he would be possibly doing better than he is doing now.

Pls bear in mind that Davi Umahi was Part of last administration, and if you think that last administration failed, that means he equally failed. The Gov has no right to criticize last administration because he was fully part of the administration.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by vantage001: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

That was what your were told
Tell me your own version.
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by akagaba(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Such an award winning governor can only come from Christ Embassy. U cannot be Pst Chris Son and not perform excellently well. Chop knuckles sir

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by okekecc1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Stupid Igbo leaders . why not hold the award ceremony in Igbo land then invite outsiders to witness it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by edogu(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Uncleodi:

So, you think these pictures are Propaganda too?

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by free2ryhme: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
vantage001:

Tell me your own version.

my own version

Small pickin no far from your person

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by vantage001: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

my own version

Small pickin no far from your person
you be mumu.
I give you chance to prove your small intellect but you just shy away like the mumu wey you be.
Who dash you version before.?
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by free2ryhme: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
vantage001:

you be mumu.
I give you chance to prove your small intellect but you just shy away like the mumu wey you be.
Who dash you version before.?

what i know i dont prove to nitwits like you

You are the greatest mumu of your time
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by ThinkSmarter: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Stop All These Media Hyping Of Umahi, Though He Is Doing Great In Road Construction. He Is Just Giving Finishing Touches 2 D Works Of His Former Boss [ Elechi ] . He Is Busy Decorating To Create D Visual Perception That He Z Working. I Am 4rm Ebonyi, Alot Need 2 Be Done In Our Schools Infra N Roads. We Know He Z Doing All These Media Propaganda Cuz Of 2019

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by donklin: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
For ur information, d governor pays least iñ d whole country. A graduate, level 8 monthly salary iñ Ebonyi state is twenty eight thousand naira(#28000). The worst governor when it comes to workers welfare. More of autocratic iñ his dealings @Those that are praising d governor oñ prompt payment of salary

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by vantage001: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

what i know i dont prove to nitwits like you

You are the greatest mumu of your time
ha. grin
A slowpoke is what you are.
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by donnie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes! My brother cool

#IrepBLW

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by free2ryhme: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
vantage001:

ha. grin
A slowpoke is what you are.

you dont know Nigeria history forget what you read

u are the biggest illiterate in this area

that was y u are quick to label zik your founding father
Re: Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance by edogu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Igboblog:

Pls bear in mind that Davi Umahi was Part of last administration, and if you think that last administration failed, that means he equally failed. The Gov has no right to criticize last administration because he was fully part of the administration.
Here are the pictures of the Journalist that got beaten yesterday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Tolerate Kidnapping Of Policemen, IGP Warns / Court Refuses Agf’s Application To Stop Senate Probe On Maina / APC, PDP Trade Words As Political Thuggery Takes Toll In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.